93 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:37 PM

EDIT Day 2,466 5:30 eRepublik Time: Bombs and Rockets don't count for the Military Unit damage, but Bazookas and Guerrilla Fights do.

- Kill Rush tournament starts on Day 2,471 and lasts for 3 days, until the end of Day 2,473.
- Citizens contribute with damage to the Military Unit and Division they are in at the beginning of the tournament. Moving to other Military Units or advancing to a higher Division will not affect the Damage Leaderboard; the player will keep contributing to his initial Military Unit and Division.

- Citizens contribute with kills to the Regiment he is in at the time of executing the kill. A player can move to another Regiment (even to one in another Military Unit) but his previous kills will still count in the leaderboards for his old Regiment. This means that a citizen can contribute with kills to multiple Regiments in multiple Military Units. Remember that this does NOT cancel the damage rule above.
- The citizen will only receive prizes according to the Regiment he is in at the time when the prizes are being awarded.

- If a citizen is not a member of any Military Unit when the Kill Rush starts, the damage and kills will count for the first Military Unit he joins. Damage and kills done before joining, however, won’t count.
- Accounts created on Day 2,465 or after won’t be able to participate or win individual prizes in the tournament.

Military Unit Competition

Individual rewards

In order to be eligible for the individual rewards, citizens need to do at least 250 kills during the tournament.

mu_tournament_rewards_august2.png

If a Military Unit gets multiple positions in different Divisions in its country, the rewards are combined. Please note that one Division can only win prizes from one group (called Division category in the picture).

For example, if a Polish Military Unit POW finishes 5th in Division 4 ranking in Poland (doing 95% of the damage of the winning Military Unit in that Division), and finishes 1st in Division 3, a contributing player from Division 4 will receive:
- 3 days of -99% Training Contract
- 5 +50% Damage Boosters of 20 minutes

- The timer of any current Training Contract owned by a citizen will freeze for the duration of the new -99% Training Contract. After the new contract expires, the old contract will be resumed.
- Players above level 201 will receive Energy Bars instead of Training Contract days.

Individual Decorations

During the Kill Rush, Citizens can earn unique Decorations for their profiles.

- If the Military Unit is ranked 1st in the Damage Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- If the Military Unit is ranked 2nd in the Damage Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- If the Military Unit is ranked 3rd in the Damage Leaderboard for Division X in its country, all the Divison X members will get a Decoration on their profile.
- A Decoration for every member of the top 25 Regiments in the world (ranking is based on kills).

Military Unit rewards

Military Units will receive points for their position in the country leaderboards of Damage in all 4 divisions:
- For each 1st place: 5 points
- For each 2nd place: 2 points
- For each 3rd place: 1 point

Each point will result in the Military Unit winning more currency to its account. The currency reward is calculated using the following formula:
(Points / 30) * Number of kills during the tournament

For example, if a Military Unit gets 8 points and defeats 60,000 opponents, their reward will be 16,000 currency. With 0 points, no matter how many kills the unit does, the reward will be 0 currency.

Military Unit Decorations
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 2nd highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y
- A Decoration for the Military Unit dealing the 3rd highest amount of damage in Division X, in country Y

Regiment Competition

Apart from the rewards given based on Military Unit’s performance on a national scale, a separate international Regiment Leaderboard can be found in the Weekly Leaderboards. The ranking will be based on kills.

The prize pool is following:
- Plato’s base prize: 5 000 Gold
- Player generated prize: 50 more Gold for every 1 000 kills done by citizens born before Day 2,465 during the tournament

The best Regiments will split the prize pool in the following fashion:

1) Gold Tier - 1st place and Regiments achieving 90% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 50% of the prize pool
2) Silver Tier - Regiments achieving 80% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 30% of the prize pool
3) Bronze Tier - Regiments achieving 70% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 15% of the prize pool
4) Mentions - Regiments achieving 50% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 5% of the prize pool

Please note that a Regiment can only win prizes from one tier. For example, a Regiment doing 82% of the kills the 1st Regiment of the international leaderboard did will only belong to Silver Tier.

The rewards will be added after the tournament and the timing will be specified later.

• Black Lethal likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 smee again

smee again

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:50 PM

Petsku,

The player generated prize that is added to the pool is 50 gold per 1000 kills per citizen even if they are not in one of the tiers? i.e. I am in a MU by myself, i make 1000 kills and my regiment is last in the world so it is not in a tier and I will not get any reward from the pool. Because I made 1000 kills is 50 gold added to the pool that is split by the top regiments that are in tiers?

How are the gold rewards split up between the individual regiments in the different tiers? Does each regiment in every tier get an equal share of the gold for that tier or is it based on the total kills of a regiment in that tier? Are the gold distributed to the players in the MU equally? 

ty.

Edited by smee again, 20 August 2014 - 03:30 PM.

• Ethel Rosenberg, spartanHellas88E, Aminta Makedonecot and 2 others like this

#3 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 02:57 PM

Weapons at 5cc, wrm at 0.01. Okay. :lol:

#4 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:03 PM

Q7 price: 7.2CC

Gold value: 191CC

I really don't care about a tournament right now. Just take care of important stuff. People are leaving and no one gives a f***
  • VaeV, wschwabe, marko_reaper and 1 other like this

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#5 Admiral General Mickey

Admiral General Mickey

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Weapons at 5cc, wrm at 0.01. Okay. :lol:

Soon: pay work tax to produce WRM and lose money by doing it!
  • NO CARRIER likes this

Feel free to browse my web-guide for eRepublik, it's free

http://erepublik-web-guide.weebly.com/

#6 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:07 PM

Not interested at all.

• MakedoniaGreece and Dibex like this

210402-1.png

#7 WookyJack

WookyJack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:17 PM

There is no value in this tournament worth the effort of fighting...

The GOLD BEASTS will fap to this I'm sure.

• NO CARRIER likes this

#8 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:53 PM

lol terrorista need to unite in one regiment and make sure they are leading 10% more than the 2nd and they will have half of ten of thousand, or hundred of thousand of gold for themselves

the international regiment competition prize clearly only for credit card users >_> you should change it to international credit card competition

• NO CARRIER likes this

#9 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Q7 price: 7.2CC

Gold value: 191CC

I really don't care about a tournament right now. Just take care of important stuff. People are leaving and no one gives a f***

While the downward price trend of weapons is inevitable due to the changing player structure, there's 1 thing that made it worse - the Power Pack. Only a small fraction of players has it, yet Weekly Challenges were adjusted for that particular pack. Before the pack it used to take just 200PP for +10hp/6min so it was reachable on the first day. Most players were able to reach it very quickly and with extra energy regeneration you need more food and weapons. Higher demand => higher prices. Then they introduced the Power Pack and nerfed the Challenges. Now I can only reach the 500PP needed for +10hp/6min on the third day. The average player probably reaches it shortly before the next WC.

• Agathoklis, NO CARRIER, Jony64 and 3 others like this

#10 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Kill, kill, kill, excecuting the kill..

This game was once built around different communities with individuals who had ideas of how to run countries. We discussed planned economies vs capitalism, agnostic societies vs those built around a God. We played the game together.

Today its kill, kill, kill, hurry up rush and kill. It sounds more like whats going on in Syria and Irak for the moment then some kind of simulator of a world.

The players will continue to drop out if the only thing left in this once New World is to kill, kill, and rush on some kill counting leaderboard. There are way much better games and platforms for those who like to shoot and kill all day long. You simply must find a way to make money from a game that also include other modules than the war module.

This way you are rushing to kill the game.

• Endritt Zekka, dr.erol, MelkorPT and 17 others like this

#11 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

The game is already dead so why are in a hurri to do it quicklyer.

#12 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:56 PM

The game is far from dead but the admins must give the playerbase a reason to fight in battles other than individual competitons and leaderboards.

I'm as a IRL Swede for example can't go back to eSweden since then I would spend zillions of points without getting a True Patriot medal.

Now there are so many awards and medals that we as players must hunt them in order to finance ourselves. We do as we are instructed.

• Kanselier likes this

#13 Kanselier

Kanselier

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

i dont care! fix the game! people leave everyday more and more, and the ones who join bail out even faster...

• wschwabe likes this

BECOME A BELGIAN CITIZEN!

http://www.erepublik...society/Belgium

#14 elfore

elfore

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationRepública Dominicana, Santo Domingo

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

podrian dar un ejemplo de lo que ganaria  en golds un regimiento que haga el 50% de danio que hizo el primero?

tambien si el dinero es repartido entre los miembros de ese regimiento.

#15 Niko Jones

Niko Jones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationAl Fintas, State of Kuwait

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

At least I found a use for those redundant bazookas I build up everyday.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

#16 Dibex

Dibex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:24 PM

Too boring and not interesting rewards  :(

7251613-1.png

#17 The Macedonian warior

The Macedonian warior

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:49 PM

Is the International Regiment Competition based on Divisions or not?Nothing is mentioned about this...

#18 eDuH uDeoT

eDuH uDeoT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Toilet-Paper-7.jpg

• NO CARRIER likes this

#19 Matafuego

Matafuego

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

fix the economy

• wschwabe likes this

#20 Van Sebe

Van Sebe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

You really thought this one through...

And what if there are no regiments achieving 80% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment (silver)? Where do this 30% of the prize pool go?

Fix the game, don't waste time on such tournaments... If you don't know how, employ someone who does...

• wschwabe and Massacar like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users