Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

boh?

#22 Lemon Vodka

Lemon Vodka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

Hey Petsku, do bombs/rockets count towards the MU damage?

Original details don`t mention this so default is yes, will you ninja edit it after the tournament begins?

Edited by Lemon Vodka, 20 August 2014 - 07:53 PM.

#23 sergionb

sergionb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:15 PM

Before Tournament...

FIX the Guerrilla Fights...!!

#24 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:38 PM

Before Tournament...

FIX the Guerrilla Fights...!!

What's wrong with it?

#25 Ar Ge

Ar Ge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTurkey,Izmir

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:20 AM

Need DMG tournament !! for using q7weps and need more energy recovery both more using food and weps!!

raw going 0.01cc q7weps going 5cc perfect :) gold soon 88cc :)

My profil in game : Ar Ge

#26 VyC ARG

VyC ARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Very bad prizes for a high lv.4

I ll keep on waiting sadly...

#27 calinovb

calinovb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 08:04 AM

BLEAH !!!

#28 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 12:22 PM

Petsku,

The player generated prize that is added to the pool is 50 gold per 1000 kills per citizen even if they are not in one of the tiers? i.e. I am in a MU by myself, i make 1000 kills and my regiment is last in the world so it is not in a tier and I will not get any reward from the pool. Because I made 1000 kills is 50 gold added to the pool that is split by the top regiments that are in tiers?

How are the gold rewards split up between the individual regiments in the different tiers? Does each regiment in every tier get an equal share of the gold for that tier or is it based on the total kills of a regiment in that tier? Are the gold distributed to the players in the MU equally? 

ty.

During the tournament, we will count all the kills made by all the players who were born before Day 2,465. The players don’t have to be in the top regiments, so basically everyone are contributing.

The Gold is divided equally between all the Regiments in that Tier and every soldier of a Regiment gets an equal share of the Gold. In other words, a Regiment of 1 soldier will get the same amount of Gold as a Regiment with 40 soldiers. The member of the 1 man Regiment will naturally receive all the Gold and in the second case the Gold will be divided equally between the 40 members.

Please notice also that the soldiers who get the Gold will have to be in that Regiment when the prizes are given. Technically someone making a huge contribution for the Regiment could be left without Gold if he resigns or is kicked out. Then again, someone could get Gold even without fighting for that Regiment during the tournament. So we are giving a lot of power to the Commanders.

Is the International Regiment Competition based on Divisions or not?Nothing is mentioned about this...

Nope, it’s not based on Divisions. Regiments can have members of many Divisions, so it wouldn’t make sense.

You really thought this one through...

And what if there are no regiments achieving 80% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment (silver)? Where do this 30% of the prize pool go?

That scenario is unlikely, but in that case the prize is simply not given. If there is only one Regiment, they will get pretty rich. Technically they could even get more money than the Regiments in the Gold Tier. This adds a strategic element and gives Regiments a chance to plan and calculate different scenarios.

Hey Petsku, do bombs/rockets count towards the MU damage?

Original details don`t mention this so default is yes, will you ninja edit it after the tournament begins?

Thanks for a good question. Bombs and rockets don’t count but Bazookas and Guerrilla Fights do. I will do a ninja edit now, before it begins. :)

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#29 Maxwell Wolf

Maxwell Wolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHalifax, Canada

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:46 PM

i dont see anything on my end , no missions , i have no idea whats going on 

#30 Sky Warp

Sky Warp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

How do regiments gain the prize money? Does it go to the members directly (if so, how?) or to the MU? Since regiments don't have a separate purse.

#31 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

i dont see anything on my end , no missions , i have no idea whats going on 

The tournament starts next Tuesday!

How do regiments gain the prize money? Does it go to the members directly (if so, how?) or to the MU? Since regiments don't have a separate purse.

The Gold will be given straight to the Regiment members (divided equally). It won't be a donation, it just gets added magically. :P

-Benjamin Franklin

#32 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:51 AM

Petsku, imo you did not answer the question of smee again. In the example he gave where his regiment ended up being last in the word, not belonging to any of the 4 tiers; Does the regiment receive 50 gold per 1.000 kills or not?

In other words; Is the player generated gold regiment locked and rewarded OR is all gold simply added to the reward of the 4 tiers? In effect the latter would mean all players would generate gold for the top hitters only which would be ridiculous. Where keeping it locked would let ALL players receive a (small) amount of gold.

#33 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

Petsku, imo you did not answer the question of smee again. In the example he gave where his regiment ended up being last in the word, not belonging to any of the 4 tiers; Does the regiment receive 50 gold per 1.000 kills or not?

In other words; Is the player generated gold regiment locked and rewarded OR is all gold simply added to the reward of the 4 tiers? In effect the latter would mean all players would generate gold for the top hitters only which would be ridiculous. Where keeping it locked would let ALL players receive a (small) amount of gold.

Okay, let me try again:

The prize pool is following:
- Plato’s base prize: 5 000 Gold
- Player generated prize: 50 more Gold for every 1 000 kills done by citizens born before Day 2,465 during the tournament

1) Gold Tier - 1st place and Regiments achieving 90% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 50% of the prize pool
2) Silver Tier - Regiments achieving 80% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 30% of the prize pool
3) Bronze Tier - Regiments achieving 70% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 15% of the prize pool
4) Mentions - Regiments achieving 50% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment did will split 5% of the prize pool

Let's start with the prize pool. It's 5 000 Gold + the kills players do during the tournament. All players who were registered before the announcement, no matter if they are in the top Regiments or not. Every single kill counts.

Let's then take a look at the second quote and the percentages at the end of each row. If you combine the percentages of the prize pool (50% + 30% + 15% + 5%), you will get 100%. In other words, the whole prize pool is given to those 4 groups.

In smee's example his Regiment was the last one in the world. Unless his Regiment did at least 50% of the kills the #1 did, he will not get any Gold. Not even if he did 100000000 kills. So all that matters is the percentual difference to the #1 Regiment in the world.

Let me know if this helped at all. :)

-Benjamin Franklin

#34 GonzoVeritas

GonzoVeritas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:26 PM

Not a very exciting tournament.

In the mean time, gold prices are rapidly falling.  When gold is worthless, who will buy it?

#35 zdrketone

zdrketone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:32 PM

bullshit tournamet, bullshit missions

Edited by zdrketone, 22 August 2014 - 04:33 PM.

#36 Szempy

Szempy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

Okay, let me try again:

Let's start with the prize pool. It's 5 000 Gold + the kills players do during the tournament. All players who were registered before the announcement, no matter if they are in the top Regiments or not. Every single kill counts.

Let's then take a look at the second quote and the percentages at the end of each row. If you combine the percentages of the prize pool (50% + 30% + 15% + 5%), you will get 100%. In other words, the whole prize pool is given to those 4 groups.

In smee's example his Regiment was the last one in the world. Unless his Regiment did at least 50% of the kills the #1 did, he will not get any Gold. Not even if he did 100000000 kills. So all that matters is the percentual difference to the #1 Regiment in the world.

Let me know if this helped at all. :)

Who the hell comes with this stupid ideas ?

I am not stupid but i can hardly understand it.

So if your regiment doesn't deal at least 50% of the kills of the first regiment then you won't get nothing.

Sorry to tell you, but this is far the most ..... how do i say it..... stupid tournaments you have ever made.

It is hard to understand it and you explain it in so that no one ever understand it :)

• dr.erol and Magnus Tradeus like this

#37 trimafadzi

trimafadzi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 11:07 PM

Please make it easier for ordinary MU's to get the regiment prizes. lower the minimum kills to maybe 25-30 persen of the first regiment's kills :mellow:

#38 wangdi0514

wangdi0514

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

fix the economy

#39 Philip Solo

Philip Solo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

Over complicated and uninspiring...far too much compexity about the structure.. I agree with posters who say these competitions are now dated and barely worth the time and energy resources for many players. I also agree that since the introduction of the power pack purchase they have nerfed the weekly challenges which are now pretty rubbish as far as prizes go..It takes me virtually until the last day of the contest to hit the +10 energy prize which is the only one worth having, and what happened to the +50 and +100 energy centre prizes?... now all missing. This has impacted negatively on the demand for weapons and food, thus helping to push prices down. Both food and weapon raw materials are now so low priced on the market that it's barely worth seling them at all, and if the average wage continues to increase, we will, as stated earlier be paying more in work tax to make these than we can realise by selling them.

I am seeing more and more greed oriented promotions from the game owners instead of investment in long term game development and cultivation of a stable player base. It's far too oriented now on this 'kill, kill' machine and endless recycles of the same tournaments with increasing and bewildering complexities..The economy needs fixing and the continual problems with multi accounts are never out of the news. One gathers that profit is the only goal however it is achieved.

• Magnus Tradeus and marko_reaper like this

#40 Kabamaruu7

Kabamaruu7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 10:19 AM

The tournament will be based from the kills or from the dammage ?

• Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users