#41 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 23 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

I appreciate effort for give some action to the community, but I liked more the contract rewards from New World Cup, specially the ones related to "Military Unit won in DIFFERENT Division".  Because makes people talk more with the comrades of other divisions, and all people of the MU feel cool when you know you helped to give some rewards to your comrades, specially contracts :P

Also I think that the strenght paper is too important in this tournament, more than Kills, there are MU's that do lot of kills and less 50% damage of 1st MU. In my opinion the damage factor must be reduced.

Edited by Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov, 23 August 2014 - 11:34 AM.

3028465-1.png

#42 Weekstrom

Weekstrom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

The answer is clear Petsku. There is no reward at all for the ordinary regiments. Sorry to say but tournaments where it's impossible for players to gain anything unless they buy tons of gold won't do the trick.

Thx for the explanation though.

• trimafadzi likes this

#43 Fakirchev

Fakirchev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:36 PM

why not get all 50 gold for 1000 murder

#44 CFovetS

CFovetS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 01:11 PM

Give everyone in the game 50 gold per 1000 kills if you want people to participate. This is the most worthless tournament in the game yet, and I only expect them to continue to get worse.

#45 stefan1199

stefan1199

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

2 points : 

a)On the damage board guerilla damage isn't showing( I know since I am the only one from my mu that has done any damage)

b ) The gf hits aren't counted for the 250 kills required for the prizes

Edited by stefan1199, 26 August 2014 - 07:48 AM.

• Dzerjinskiy likes this

#46 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLithuania,Vilnius

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Not a very exciting tournament.

In the mean time, gold prices are rapidly falling.  When gold is worthless, who will buy it?

Good question, Plato put 50% more gold event now, but who cares then gold become so cheap. Happy days for Plato ending  - nobody will buy gold unless they drastically increase geting gold amount.

#47 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:10 AM

Not worth fighting at all at this point we can see that only VISA regiments will win. Funniest thing is that only Top6 or 7 regiments will get gold.

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#48 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

I love erupublik for this  - trying  to do everything that competition would be inequality.

Gold mines events - only huge e-countries' players get rewards in these events.

National shield events - only extra small countries with powerfull players boost could get huge rewards.

Now this event:

Instead giving reward for person who really making that gold by kills or at least for his MU - now everything goes to huge prize fond.  Few MU with enormous spender players will get away from other MU kills  - there will be only several winner regiments - not even top25. The main prize fond will be  enormously huge after 2,5h from event start it is already 56,600 gold, so we could just imagine prize fond in the end...... and only several dozen of players will share this reward.

Edited by Tautas11, 26 August 2014 - 09:38 AM.

• Massacar likes this

#49 Dafimoto

Dafimoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:37 AM

What happens if 2) Silver Tier or 3) Bronze Tier or 4) Mentions are void tiers at the end of the competition (eg. there are no regiments qualified for entering that tier. ) ?

#50 Yakimotoz

Yakimotoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 11:58 AM

why the damage is not taken in the rating?

55f5f887263d.jpg

#51 Tautas11

Tautas11

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

why the damage is not taken in the rating?

55f5f887263d.jpg

Probably because using small and big bombs.

#52 nimnul

nimnul

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:04 PM

EDIT Day 2,466 5:30 eRepublik Time: Bombs and Rockets don't count for the Military Unit damage, but Bazookas and Guerrilla Fights do.

In fact guerilla fights don't count: neither in "kills" nor in "damage"

When do you plan to fix this bug?

• Yakimotoz and svirtus like this

#53 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

Wow. So a new Military Unit from a different country with different citizenship citizens just got started in my country to steal the prizes/decorations/currency from our country for this tournament.

#54 SirMorton

SirMorton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

As it stands currently. GAMA will take 50% of the pool all alone, and no other MU will get anything at all.

#55 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:24 PM

tumblr_inline_myqdhlN3ef1r48cs1.gif

Great job admins, just end this event today divide 500k gold to everyone in GAMA and start planing TOTALY NEW AWESOME MU TOURNAMENT, because this one has ended 5h after it started.

• Massacar likes this

#56 Mihail1902

Mihail1902

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 03:57 PM

Okay, let me try again:

Let's start with the prize pool. It's 5 000 Gold + the kills players do during the tournament. All players who were registered before the announcement, no matter if they are in the top Regiments or not. Every single kill counts.

Let's then take a look at the second quote and the percentages at the end of each row. If you combine the percentages of the prize pool (50% + 30% + 15% + 5%), you will get 100%. In other words, the whole prize pool is given to those 4 groups.

In smee's example his Regiment was the last one in the world. Unless his Regiment did at least 50% of the kills the #1 did, he will not get any Gold. Not even if he did 100000000 kills. So all that matters is the percentual difference to the #1 Regiment in the world.

Let me know if this helped at all. :)

You guys are pure geniuses! Not only that the 4 groups that you're talking will be non existent, except the first one (1st Regiment of GAMA), but you're about to give a stupendous amount of gold to your top 50 gold buyers! Let's say that the reward goes up to 400K gold that they will split. Each one of them gets 8k gold. Now guess when they're gonna buy gold again from you. That's how you screwed yourself. Congratulations! 

• Zordacz, Emy Fire and Ja nisam Bosko Buha like this

#57 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

You guys are pure geniuses! Not only that the 4 groups that you're talking will be non existent, except the first one (1st Regiment of GAMA), but you're about to give a stupendous amount of gold to your top 50 gold buyers! Let's say that the reward goes up to 400K gold that they will split. Each one of them gets 8k gold. Now guess when they're gonna buy gold again from you. That's how you screwed yourself. Congratulations! 

Funniest thing is that they cant fix this even if they try.

If they change rules they will make their best customers mad and if they dont change their best customers will probably stop buying gold for next 3-4 months.

eRepublik administration proving again that they are blindingly incompetent!

#58 align

align

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:05 PM

Dear Petsku,

I changed my military unit since today's daychange. I made 2 kills today in my previous Military Unit, and about 2000 more in my new one. However, the regiments kill leaderboard clearly shows that all my kills are counted towards my previous Military Unit (it was easy to count all kills of that regiment).

I cannot check whether my kills are counted twice, that is, both for my new and my old one, but I doubt this is the case.

This is a bug, or at least contradicts the rules of this tournament, as advertised on the forum and in the latest changes.

Could you please check what's happening?

#59 Golika

Golika

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

I look at this tournament and start to fully understand how and why you guys fail for 2-3 years to fix this game....

ggyou can slowly start looking for new job cause this one won't last long

#60 J.Canuck

J.Canuck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 07:58 PM

Yay!  Look at all those Serbs/Poles/etc. moving into MU's in smaller countries hijacking all the rewards!

Why are the exploiters alway so much smarter than the people who run this game?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users