• This topic is locked This topic is locked
93 replies to this topic

#61 Massacar

Massacar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

You need to change the parameters for the reward. Gama is going to get everything and everyone else will get absolutely nothing. Erepublik you need to fix this type of stuff before making it take place.

#62 Kaileene

Kaileene

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 08:37 PM

You need to see a higher plan in all this... 

Maybe they want to be nominated for the worst browser game decision and win the 1st prize :)

#63 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 August 2014 - 10:22 PM

Can you make sure the regiment members have to be of the military unit's citizenship? Serbia is stealing every country's rewards and GAMA is winning everything.

#64 sergionb

sergionb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:21 AM

You really thought this one through...

And what if there are no regiments achieving 80% or more of the kills the 1st Regiment (silver)? Where do this 30% of the prize pool go?

Fix the game, don't waste time on such tournaments... If you don't know how, employ someone who does...

That scenario is unlikely, but in that case the prize is simply not given. If there is only one Regiment, they will get pretty rich. Technically they could even get more money than the Regiments in the Gold Tier. This adds a strategic element and gives Regiments a chance to plan and calculate different scenarios.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by sergionb, 27 August 2014 - 04:33 AM.

• Massacar likes this

#65 VyC ARG

VyC ARG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:30 AM

This tourn just get no more sense.

Nobody will buy any packs (i m platinum level) cause anyone has just nothing to do.

Today gama just made 215.000 kills and the 2nd reg made 100.000.... no prizes for anybody (despite gama)

#66 zschni

zschni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:05 AM

Ahhhaahhaaa, Plato & his friends just f***ed up everything again. xD
And whats more, they will not fix this damn game, because "we can not fix it in a way, to be good for everyone"... - bla... bla... pish-pash... etc...
LoL, nothing will be good for everyone, ever... You just simply do not want to conflict your customers base / "mastercard biatches"...
You all ruined everything for now... ecenomy, monetary, war module, newspapers of 0 quality in the top...
This game is about: spend 40 euros monthly for the stashes and packs, push the fight button, and play smthg fps-like in the guerilla bullsh**...

• Joz76, fradigy, gipszjakab and 3 others like this

#67 Furrez

Furrez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationVästerås

Posted 27 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

where do i see when i joined cus it might have been a small start 6months ago but i cant remember and just took it up again.so anyway to find out? 

TY

#68 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:06 PM

Why is there a roll of toilet paper next to the rabbit hole?

#69 Noumpas

Noumpas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCrete

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

upgrade this game, restore V1. Or it's DEAD. Bring back teamwork and kill individualism or it will kill the game. That simple.

#70 calinovb

calinovb

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 12:34 PM

V1 had strategy. V1 had teamwork, and not individualism. V1 had economy. V1 was fun. V1 did not bring too much money to the owners of the game.

V3 has no strategy. V3 is just about individuality, teamwork has almost no meaning. V3's economy is dead. v3 is not nearly as much fun as V1. V3 brings money to the owners of the game.

Result: we will continue with this V3 crap...

#71 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

like i said in 1st page , even i could predict GAMA/other MU use that method to dominate 1st place since few hours after the competition announced, whoever planned this event clearly dont care about 99% population, coz except 50 players in gama , the rest only get 6 days training contract max & few booster.

#72 Noumpas

Noumpas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCrete

Posted 27 August 2014 - 02:16 PM

V1 had strategy. V1 had teamwork, and not individualism. V1 had economy. V1 was fun. V1 did not bring too much money to the owners of the game.

V3 has no strategy. V3 is just about individuality, teamwork has almost no meaning. V3's economy is dead. v3 is not nearly as much fun as V1. V3 brings money to the owners of the game.

Result: we will continue with this V3 crap...

you are somehow right. With a small difference

Upgrade to V1 now, before everyone is gone, will continue to bring SOME money to the owners. Continue this piece of s#17 like now, in a few weeks owners will have to find some other work to do. Which of course is not something bad, maybe in an other job they could be better than this :D

#73 tasos maximous

tasos maximous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 04:13 PM

I really dont know why all of you keep making comments here. We all know that they dont care and most likely they are laughing all together with your comments in their morning coffee  B)

• 4RN0 and Ja nisam Bosko Buha like this

#74 Eashoa

Eashoa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:39 PM

will you increase the dmg of rockets? if so, it will help a lot to weapon industry.

#75 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

Sorry guys for not having the time to answer your questions here. Hopefully this will address at least one of them:

https://forum.erepub...l-rush-rewards/

As a reminder, if no Regiments are in a Tier (Silver or Bronze, for example), that part of the Prize Pool won't simply be given.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#76 Marcomannius

Marcomannius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:06 PM

Give everyone in the game 50 gold per 1000 kills if you want people to participate. This is the most worthless tournament in the game yet, and I only expect them to continue to get worse.

And this is what I understood at the beginning... every 1000 kills I make I will get something for it. I realized late yesterday this is not the case.

~ Even Oysters have enemies ~

#77 PsyTra

PsyTra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

are 250 kills condition for just a decoration?

#78 zschni

zschni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

They better don't laugh at our posts while drinking the morning coffee, because the non paying players make the paying players to pay for the game.

Paying for the game is normal, while getting extras and bonuses also. But earning that much advantage with that, isnt fair. (power pack for example)
So first, you make a good game, then maybe I also will pay for it. But for this... heh... never

#79 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

Sorry guys for not having the time to answer your questions here. Hopefully this will address at least one of them:

https://forum.erepub...l-rush-rewards/

As a reminder, if no Regiments are in a Tier (Silver or Bronze, for example), that part of the Prize Pool won't simply be given.

how is this helping when there is no MU to get to the 50% limit? 

#80 AAladin

AAladin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

@Baby Finn

Why I recover only 40wellness/6 min instead of 60 well/6 min? 

I cannot send ticket, so I ask for compensations here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users