•     

Photo

My Proposal To Fix Erepublik's Economy

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: My Proposal To Fix Erepublik's Economy

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which idea is to your liking?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Nezu Chuuko

Nezu Chuuko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 03:51 PM

Fix the inequality between Food and Weapon products
- Weapon affects quality of your hit(only q7 has market,everything else useless) while food doesnt affect your quality of energy recover(therefore useless beyond saving place in your storage)

For example a q7 food should recover 20 health like it did,but it would also recover another 20 health which not counted to your energy recover limit.

Decrease the durability of Weapons 
-Every weapons durability should be set to 1,or even better make q7 weapons 1 durability, q1 10 durability,in short poor could afford a weapon,but the richest would only look for the exlusive q7!

Increase the energy recovery/6 minutes 

Make the 20// minutes,also weekly missions should grant really high energy recover prizes.
High energy recover limit---> more demand for food and weapons--> better economy

Class System

Soldier

Advantage:
+10% more strenght gain(with full train:99 str/day instead of 90 str/day)

Disadvantages:
-Cant work as a manager/it cant hire workers/in short cannot use companies

Business

Advantage:
Can work as a manager and use company as before

All rounder

Advantage:
+ 10% military rank gain
- Can hire workers(but cant work as manager)
- 5 free travel/day(perfect for gaining profit from mercenary and freedom fighter medals)
+ 1 damage in guerilla fight
+ publish article in any country

More detailed review at my article: 

http://www.erepublik...ns-2429407/1/20

#2 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 24 August 2014 - 05:51 PM

i want to know what is wrong with the economy,

• General de Gaulledorak likes this

#3 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:39 PM

i like these ideas most ideas suck but these are good. i agree i think all weapons should have just 1 use or at least all the same. only problem is you would take up a lot of storage since you would easily go through a few hundred a day. but this way it really increases demand and all weapons would be more valuable since there would not be enough q7 people only the rich could use them. then the energy recovery is also a good way to increase demand but i don't think its needed if you limit the weapons thing. then the class is a unique idea and i like it but only as an option for example you shouldn't get forced to pick you could still do it all but you would be missing out on the bonuses. but i think it is a great idea you would cut production big time from people who want to fight 

#4 Mike Ontry

Mike Ontry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

I like the idea of classes but the business class would just keep things the way they are now.

#5 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 09:45 PM

I think the classes idea need a little rework, but overall it sounds great.

The other ideas don´t bring improvement. They sounds more like "Lets kill the farmer when the meat is burnt."

#6 Nezu Chuuko

Nezu Chuuko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

I like the idea of classes but the business class would just keep things the way they are now.

There is a reason for that,because some player would be angry if Working as manager removed.

So my proposal would give some economy focused player a chance to keep that feature but with a tradeoff

I think the classes idea need a little rework, but overall it sounds great.

The other ideas don´t bring improvement. They sounds more like "Lets kill the farmer when the meat is burnt."

Yes I do think class idea would be the real fix however if admins dont want to do that I provided the 3 other way which are more conservative methods but at least would help a little

i like these ideas most ideas suck but these are good. i agree i think all weapons should have just 1 use or at least all the same. only problem is you would take up a lot of storage since you would easily go through a few hundred a day. but this way it really increases demand and all weapons would be more valuable since there would not be enough q7 people only the rich could use them. then the energy recovery is also a good way to increase demand but i don't think its needed if you limit the weapons thing. then the class is a unique idea and i like it but only as an option for example you shouldn't get forced to pick you could still do it all but you would be missing out on the bonuses. but i think it is a great idea you would cut production big time from people who want to fight 

Thats why the second option, 

"business"

you can work as manager like in past but then you miss str bonus or the all rounder advantages.

So its already the way you want to be,not forced

#7 Mike Ontry

Mike Ontry

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

There is a reason for that,because some player would be angry if Working as manager removed.

So my proposal would give some economy focused player a chance to keep that feature but with a tradeoff

But what i'm saying is what's stopping everyone from just picking business class? Losing WAM for +9 strength per day or +10% rank points would not be worth it for most people. There should be a disadvantage to business class to make the other classes more appealing.

#8 Nezu Chuuko

Nezu Chuuko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

But what i'm saying is what's stopping everyone from just picking business class? Losing WAM for +9 strength per day or +10% rank points would not be worth it for most people. There should be a disadvantage to business class to make the other classes more appealing.

Strength is way more valuable than you give a credit for.

I mean if you are a top player you cant afford losing out str because you will lose your position in rankings and I tell you I know that top players care about that

Those top players usually produce the most for their fighting,so they losing the ability to supply themselves would count a lot.

As for more rank points and other free stuff with third choice,if you are a newbie:

You wont care about str that much

You also wont care about working as manager since you dont even have financial basis so working manager choice not wise

The best which give you chance to earn gold easily the third way hunting for mercenery and freedom fighter medal with the help of free travel)

So as said its balanced,its really based my research on this topic,and I am confident that it is.

Also business way has to be left for those who do want everything the way used to be without disadvantage or addation advantage

#9 Pibasog

Pibasog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 05:17 PM

more damage to rockets

• Pavlike likes this

#10 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 09 September 2014 - 12:23 PM

i think calsses are already comming around.  no need to force them.

low strength division 4 players get no benefit from fighting so they wam and produce goods.

lower division players can influence battles so they try not to get xp so they dcan stay in their division.  so they do not wam.

so we have the workers and the fighters.  a mu is a good place to get free weps to fight with. if you want to be a fighter, plus some governments already have programs to give gold to players to help them get their strength high.  and some even pay for players who gain the leaset xp that week.

so we have the fighters we have the workers,  and then we have some middle guys who both produce and fight.

so why force something when we already have it? 

#11 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 13 September 2014 - 03:36 PM

decreasing the durability of all weapons to just 1 use each would be a good thing i think because than q7 would cost way more and would force people to use lower qualitys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users