31 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

After reading all the feedback from the players and carefully considering all the available options, we have decided the following regarding the Regiment Competition:

We will add to the Prize Pool an extra 25% of the total prize. This additional Gold will be divided equally between the first 25 Regiments that didn’t reach the first 3 Tiers (Gold, Silver and Bronze). Each member of these Regiments will get an equal share of the Gold. For the Regiments in the Mentions category (achieved at least 50% of the kills compared to the 1st Regiment), this will be a bonus on top of their normal reward.

The rewards of the Kill Rush tournament will be awarded during Day 2,477. Keep in mind that you will have to be in the winning Regiment when the prizes are awarded in order to receive them.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 realjjj

realjjj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yeah sure up the rewards for the one thing that doesn't really matter.

You got what, 1% of the population involved in that competition but hey you never had any trace of common sense why expect any now.

#3 Custo

Custo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

I must say that this competition is rather counterproductive.  100 people will get crazy rewards, 500 will get good rewards and the rest will sit on the sidelines and steam with anger and envy. I do wonder what you guys are thinking... or do you even consider the game as a whole instead of top spending people?

#4 frogpenis

frogpenis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Keep in mind that you will have to be in the winning Regiment when the prizes are awarded in order to receive them.

That's for the gold rewards only? Or all of the rewards including contracts and boosters? Gold reward for the regiment will be split gold/50 for everyone in regiment? or gold/x where x is current regiment population?

900x.png

#5 Van Sebe

Van Sebe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Just when I thought you can't do worst than it is already done... 

You are boosting up rewards and now what? What about players that have foreseen what will happen and did not want to be part of competition because they decided that rewards are not good or not reachable? And now during the competition you change the rewards?!!

NEVER, I MEAN NEVER, EVER CHANGE THE RULES/REWARDS ONCE SOMETHING HAS ALREADY STARTED!!!

#6 Marcomannius

Marcomannius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:00 PM

Two click mode from now on. Will hit less and only when necessary, and this will be the last stash/gold pack I will buy for a long time.

Edited by Marcomannius, 27 August 2014 - 11:12 PM.

• Digital Angel likes this

~ Even Oysters have enemies ~

#7 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 27 August 2014 - 09:23 PM

So you changed rules again ?

This is not correct.

Sorry again, just food fighting and barehanded from now on

• smee again likes this

210402-1.png

#8 MrBogdan

MrBogdan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:03 PM

Where will go the gold from 2nd and 3rd tier if there won't be any regiment there?

#9 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:07 PM

Where will go the gold from 2nd and 3rd tier if there won't be any regiment there?

The post in the last thread says that the rewards will not be given.

#10 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:09 PM

Again, I would like you to add in the next tournament that every member of a participating regiment/military unit should share THE SAME citizenship as the competing regiment/military unit. Or else bands of Serbian military units will switch citizenship at the last moment to steal the top prizes from weaker countries. This has already happened in multiple weaker countries.

Thank you.

#11 Digital Angel

Digital Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:23 PM

I bet that Plato`s crew knew in first 12h or tournament that they must change rules and rewards. And I bet that some moderators or others `lucky` individuals got that information so they tanked non stop with bazooka. The rest 90% of players who did NOT know that you will change rules, just stop fighting or they used q7 instead of bazooka. 

Not far Plato. Not fair. 

• J.Canuck and Tulkatar like this

#12 plasticola

plasticola

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Next time, read the feedback before releasing the tournament.

• Tulkatar likes this

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

#13 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

That's for the gold rewards only? Or all of the rewards including contracts and boosters? Gold reward for the regiment will be split gold/50 for everyone in regiment? or gold/x where x is current regiment population?

You also have to be in the Military Unit to receive those contracts and boosters, so don't quit before! The Gold is split evenly between every member of that Regiment (not necessarily 50, could be 2 persons as well). And the bodycount is done at the moment when rewards are given.

So again, make sure to be in the right place to make sure you won't miss the rewards!

So you changed rules again ?

This is not correct.

We added new rewards to make the tournament more appealing for more people. The original rules remain valid, this is just something extra.

Thanks for your feedback!

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#14 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:46 AM

You also have to be in the Military Unit to receive those contracts and boosters, so don't quit before! The Gold is split evenly between every member of that Regiment (not necessarily 50, could be 2 persons as well). And the bodycount is done at the moment when rewards are given.

So again, make sure to be in the right place to make sure you won't miss the rewards!

We added new rewards to make the tournament more appealing for more people. The original rules remain valid, this is just something extra.

NO!

YOU CHANGED THE RULES

People who were ready to fight stopped fighting after they saw that GAMA will be only winner and then in the middle of tournament vise and generous Plato informs us that more regiments will be awarded.

Yes lucky ones will get 50-100g but regiments who stopped first day at hitting after they saw that only GAMA will be only winner (and they would probably if YOU DIDNT CHANGE THE RULES) are fu**ed up.

This is not about "OH they are getting all the goldz and Im not" this is about your incompetence and lack of professionalism.

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#15 Smokey the Ham

Smokey the Ham

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:04 AM

I am dissapoint. No common sense. No brains. eRepublik.

Not spending my money on this game again.

#16 frogpenis

frogpenis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:13 AM

Thanks for the reply. I understand that gold reward is regiment dependent (rewards got splitted between winning regiment members - those who are in the regiment when the gold is rewarded). What about contracts and boosters rewards? Are they Military Unit or Regiment dependent? I mean will everyone from MU get it or only those from winning regiment?

900x.png

#17 Alexander Machev

Alexander Machev

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

As a result, with the current competition YOU ADMINS HAVE GIVEN A HUGE ADVANTAGE TO ONE MU IN ALL FUTURE TOURNAMENTS OF THIS KIND. So, you can just stop placing such tournaments, the winner is clear before they ever started.
I'm very interested how you plan to fix that, because the miserable prizes you will give to everyone in top 25 units to stop crying will not do it.

• badleo likes this

#18 Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Ja nisam Bosko Buha

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

As a result, with the current competition YOU ADMINS HAVE GIVEN A HUGE ADVANTAGE TO ONE MU IN ALL FUTURE TOURNAMENTS OF THIS KIND. So, you can just stop placing such tournaments, the winner is clear before they ever started.
I'm very interested how you plan to fix that, because the miserable prizes you will give to everyone in top 25 units to stop crying will not do it.

Before this tournament they were only VISA warriors now admins made them Gods.

2 Regiments will get ~300-400k gold and dont forget about that CC their MU will get, now they can take eSingapore CS and conquer eSerbia, Poland, USA, Chile, Argentina at same time using only CO...

erepublik-badge-80x15.gif

#19 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:14 AM

You added new rewards --> you changed the rules during an already running tournament.

No matter if you added or removed something, you (not you :P) changed the rules.

• Ja nisam Bosko Buha and badleo like this

210402-1.png

#20 K I i n a c

K I i n a c

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

what if there will no be regiments for the silver tier? what will be with that gold?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users