• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 gencparen

gencparen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:10 AM

Bence askeri rütbe'ye göre div'ler belirlensin. Çünkü asıl problemi yaratan 200k vuran vatandaşın da 20 vuran vatandaşında 1 xp point kazanması.

Askeri rütbeye göre div'ler belirlendiği takdirde ortada hiçbir problem kalmayacaktır.

#22 nkrsystem

nkrsystem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:14 AM

There is alot of things they can do to improve the game,but (plato) or the dev team are to blind to see or start an easy solution all the updates they do they have only one thing in mind €€€€€€€€€ .

This game sucks in the graphic design is old-fashioned it's like we're playing a game of years 80,the weapons should have another images 2 weeks ago I made an account to a friend and told him how to play the game when he saw the battle system he said what the hell is this shit a weapon against a head of a tank.

They need to activate the bot again,make new weapons or companies add new functions to they game there is alot of functions in third part scripts like erep stuff have.

New rewards in the tournaments and do only one tournament every month this news type of competition is killing the game.

To be honest the only thing that make me play this sh.. game is the friends and have well-developed account if was not this I had given up the game long time ago.

They are paid to develop the game if they dont want to create ideas then is best plato find some one  competent to manage the game.

#23 teXou

teXou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationBehind you ;)

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

Supported ...

#24 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

How is this better? I will just stop training right before being promoted to another div and will never get out.

DIO DIO DIO

#25 Orges13

Orges13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

Voted. WE need changes1

#26 HonoreDeBalzac

HonoreDeBalzac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Plato laughs. The only thing he wants is our money xDxD

#27 bgalex

bgalex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

support

#28 Romy.TR

Romy.TR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:30 AM

How is this better? I will just stop training right before being promoted to another div and will never get out.

if u want to do it, u can.. what is wrong with this? all divs will have fighters

dont look only BH side. 

#29 S.V.A.R.O.G

S.V.A.R.O.G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:35 AM

this game long and systematically killed, I do not understand why :blink:

stop_now_and_think_again.png

#30 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:39 AM

i'd like to see a "divisional"-system based on weaponquality, that could reactivate low-quality weaponcompanies.

having 9 divisions (barehanded + one for each weaponquality + one for bombs/rockets), that sounds fun.

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#31 Sir Mort

Sir Mort

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:44 AM

Admins should make a Strenght limit , there are players who are really close to 100 000 Strenght , this means if a new player joins and sees that he can get only 90 strenght per day and there are players with 100k , he will just give up ! Admins should stop the strenght gain for people who got 100k strenght , and add something new specially for them.

• Dark.Prince likes this

#32 Dimow Brando

Dimow Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationHoly Empire of Pakistan

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:44 AM

if u want to do it, u can.. what is wrong with this? all divs will have fighters

dont look only BH side. 

Then why do you want to change it? Levels or str it's the same, but if they are by str it will be even worse. I think it was already discussed and they wont change it tho.

DIO DIO DIO

#33 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:46 AM

i'd like to see a "divisional"-system based on weaponquality, that could reactivate low-quality weaponcompanies.

having 9 divisions (barehanded + one for each weaponquality + one for bombs/rockets), that sounds fun.

Low-quality companies could also be reactivated by introducing Q8 products that need every type of inferior products (Q1-Q7) for their production instead of raw.

• Dimow Brando likes this

#34 Freiheitskaempfer

Freiheitskaempfer

• Moderators
  • 28 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 06 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

but that doesnt really change the fighting/tactics  :>

Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight? The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

#35 Romy.TR

Romy.TR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:13 PM

but that doesnt really change the fighting/tactics  :>

sure?

most of d1-d2 players just w-t, and hits only for BH... they doesnt fights cos of getting XP... you'll solve this..

lots of 60-70k str'd players at d1..  if a newmember starts game, and full train+contrat at first day ( its costs ~420 golds, like impossible) they have to continue game only at WT mode, if they wants to play this game... u'll solve this

if you were new member, tell me 1 reason for starting this game at current module? u'll start but u wont fight, u wont have factories etc etc etc...

#36 Lyrical Warfare

Lyrical Warfare

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:18 PM

-_-

#37 hat hat

hat hat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:29 PM

v

#38 N4N0922

N4N0922

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

I support too -_-

#39 Romy.TR

Romy.TR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:31 PM

Then why do you want to change it? Levels or str it's the same, but if they are by str it will be even worse. I think it was already discussed and they wont change it tho.

r u kidding, how can it be same?

i dont want to paste again, read article, i wrote there difference.. ( about being active and more fightings) 

#40 Colt Miller

Colt Miller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationHrvatska

Posted 06 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

v

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users