1 reply to this topic

#1 gali2332

gali2332

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHampshire, England

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:03 PM

kveðja! As they say in old norse! Anyway, you've clicked on my presentation and you'd like to know why you should vote for me! 

I've been on Erepublik for over a year now, n=but haven't really taken an active part in politics yet. So to change this i'm going to be running for congress for the UKRP. I hope to completely abolish the pesky work tax and to generally act in the UKRP's best interests. This means that I'll be rallying support for WookieO and other prominent members, and I'll also be doing the same to help hold our land in Scandinavia. I'm quite new to this politics thing so any tips and help will be welcome. I'll also be open for discussion if you want to tell me how you feel about any law proposals. Please vote for me to help restore the nice churches before the Vikings come back! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Gali2332 -September 2014

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

Please read the rules before you make a post for the first time.

The Forum is English ONLY, with the exception of the "Tutorials in other languages", "Military Units Recruitment" and "Party Recruitment" section.

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Congress elections, I dont really like vikings, help me, im just a poor Saxon monk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users