•     

Photo

Names, Pictures And Descriptions Of Massmurderers - Should Be Banned?

Ban Fascism massmurderers names pictures/avatars

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Names, Pictures And Descriptions Of Massmurderers - Should Be Banned?

Using of names, pictures/avatar etc. of massmurderers (a person or a group of persons) should be prohibited?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

The prohibited names should be choosed by:

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 04:01 PM

For more details please check: http://www.erepublik...-1-2454883/1/20

Edited by Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa, 08 October 2014 - 04:04 PM.

• wschwabe likes this

#2 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 07:37 PM

I think any profiles or groups supporting the ottoman empire or mustafa kemal should be banned, as its very offensive to many nationalities.  Of course the admins of erepublik have been bending over and taking it hard form the turks for quite some timenow, I dont think they will change their policy on this, and they will continue to let the turks do whatever they want, while they punish innocent Armenians, Greeks, Arabs, Serbs, and others who speak out about this.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#3 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:59 PM

This will lead to so much controversy & argument.  

I can understand Hitler, Himmler etc avs being banned - anybody convicted of crimes against humanity. But what about Rudolph Hess - convicted certainly, but for being a Nazi, it gets not so black & white with him.  So what about Stalin, Mao Zedong, those odious North Korean dictators also Idi Amin (a really evil buffoon) What about many African rulers.  These were just as evil but have not been convicted. What about Mugabe - currently in charge of Zimbabwe he was a terrorist when Zimbabwe was known as Rhodesia.

Even above comments; Admiral Horthy, Mustafa Kemal,  How about David Ben-Gurion  These people are considered national heroes yet they are hated by other groups.

This topic will lead to much pointing & PC posturing.  

#4 wschwabe

wschwabe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 01:25 PM

This topic will lead to much pointing & PC posturing.  

Maybe pointing on this kind of people, can make the world, and not only eRepublik, a little bit better.

#5 Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

Nicolas Cristian Alex Popa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

Boud1cca

You have your point bro. But if country X promotes someone/somebody that insults country Y, country Y should retaliate and insult back (and should be legal). 

I've got an answer from the admins in which they say that, if they weren't convicted by a court as a massmurderer, they can't do s*** (Stalin, Emperor Hirohito etc.). It is even said that Miklos made a deal with the Allies to come as a witness to convict other nazis ... somehow I aggree with that, but he should have been also convicted. Also (again in the case of Miklos) he didn't killed any jews (well he didn't gave the order, the hu-nazi gave the order and Miklos's son was kidnapped etc.), but he killed serbs and cechs and ro's (armed and unarmed civ's, just born or not, young and olds)... I think that Miklos should be seen at least as a racist leader. I understand that it is their national hero (and Bush or Churchill or JFK for Americans - Stalin or Putin for Russians - Kim Jong I (think that i misspelled it) for N Korea etc.) but for christ sake, thousands of innocents have died because of him just because they weren't hungarians... is that normal?

#6 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

Good points raised & I agree with them. But where would all this end.

All national leaders could be targeted this way - yes even Churchill.

I would leave everything up to eRep Admins - let them have to deal with it all.

#7 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 10:05 AM

Aaaah again that good guy Horthy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ban, Fascism, massmurderers, names, pictures/avatars

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users