270 replies to this topic

#241 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:12 AM

Hey guys, please check your Energy Centers now. Everything should be ok!

I can't find the 200 EC that we were supposed to gain after completing the level 300 mission (which I finished today).

#242 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:22 AM

HELLO!!!! ANYBODY ALIVE HERE?!!!!! ANIBODY ANSVERING TO POSTS OR IT IS JUST LIKE IN SUPPORT?????? NOBODY ANSVERING TO ANYTHING???? WE PLAYERS HAVE AN PROBLEM CAUSED BY YOUR PRGRAMERS. THEY HAVE KILLED OUR BOUGHT HOUSES. WE WANT TO MEAT THEM AND TELL THEM HOW MUTCH WE LIKED OUR HOUSES AND HOW MUTCH DO WE MISSED THEM????

#243 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:23 AM

Thanks for the messages, the guys here will fix one more thing regarding the Houses and Energy Centers.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#244 arteida

arteida

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 11:37 AM

Hey guys, please check your Energy Centers now. Everything should be ok!

It's not ok. I miss two energy center. The energy center of +50 and +100 energy disappeared when I did not collect  the reward until Sunday.

#245 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks for the messages, the guys here will fix one more thing regarding the Houses and Energy Centers.

When?I am about to lose all my bought houses in a few minutes and my energy will go down from 2680 to 2250 and beyond.....why did they touch that when it was working this morning just fine except those free energy centers from tournament....who cares if  it is for two or four days.....it is minor problem acordingly this problem now.....

You now officialy owe me 5 new houses. From Q1 to Q5 and be quick about that and you can take this so called free houses and shove them up ...........

P:S. You аlsо оwе me an owertime points for those stolen houses from this morning till you fix this isue. Not to mentioned the impact to my daily progres because of lack of this houses......

Edited by ImmortalChe, 29 October 2014 - 02:33 PM.

#246 zmeuNY

zmeuNY

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationNoo Yawk

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

The scripts do not change how much damage a person can do, just helps to fight carpal tunnel syndrome.  Carpal tunnel syndrome occurs when the median nerve, which runs from the forearm into the palm of the hand, becomes pressed or squeezed at the wrist.

This should be added into the game so everyone can benefit.

That is not true, because people leave scripts to fight overnight

#247 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:01 PM

That is not true, because people leave scripts to fight overnight

+1 

The main usage of scripts is not CTS. They offer some easy of use but the most important addition is that they will automate the gameplay. 

Of course, if you plan to play the game many hours per day then you have issues (such like CTS) but A) Due to the nature of the game, it is not always possible to play constantly. (If you are out of energy + resources / candybars etc then most of the gameplay turns into "waiting....". B) 24h gameplay (and even less) everyday is not HUMANLY possible. If you try to do it and you do not end with serious health issues (worse than CTS) then you will at least faint/fall asleep. I do not think that if you have a script you will limit your self just to assist you in a tough 12h (lets say ) humanly possible gameplay. 

So CTS is just a poor excuse.

#248 Aisllin

Aisllin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 03:25 PM

I'm missing 2 houses. That going to be fixed soon?

#249 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:12 PM

I'm kindly asking you all to re-check the House/Energy Center situation. Thanks! Another fix was deployed about an hour ago.

-Benjamin Franklin

#250 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm kindly asking you all to re-check the House/Energy Center situation. Thanks! Another fix was deployed about an hour ago.

The 200 EC from the level 300 mission still is not showing up for me. Should I open a ticket?

#251 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:23 PM

The 200 EC from the level 300 mission still is not showing up for me. Should I open a ticket?

I think it's a separate matter. I'll ask about it tomorrow morning so you won't need to open the ticket. I'll send you a message and let you know! :)

• Mr. Indigo likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#252 Kirilas Briedis

Kirilas Briedis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

I could swear I had an +200EC with 2 days left on it. And it's gone. It had 2 days left before the announcement that duration would be prolonged.  I could be wrong, but if more people will state that it's missing - it's not fixed yet.

#253 Aisllin

Aisllin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 05:39 PM

Now I've got an extra one what do i do?

Edit: NVM I did buy 3 :P

Edited by Aisllin, 29 October 2014 - 05:55 PM.

#254 adicoto

adicoto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 06:13 PM

Nope, my 200 EC for 7 days won yesterday it's still missing. Ticket sent somwhere in the morning, no answer.

#255 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

Still not ok.

I should have 1700 energy - but after todays "fix" it still is 1400

Checked and missing is my +300 EC from the 27 500 PP reward

Edited by Renkas, 29 October 2014 - 08:30 PM.

#256 Kirilas Briedis

Kirilas Briedis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:53 PM

So I was right. Still missing my 200EC.

#257 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:56 AM

Petsku any update on this? I lost another 300 energy recovery this night thanks to this bug.

So thats 16 EBs worth of "loss" already.

EDIT: Fixed for me now. Got it fixed through ticketing system

Edited by Renkas, 30 October 2014 - 09:50 AM.

#258 Renkas

Renkas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 09:52 AM

What happened to the energy refill. Has anyone else got problems with that? 

I went to sleep yesterday on full energy and almost empty energy refill (200/1700 or something like that). Now I log in to the game and energy refill is only 730/1700. It was supposed to be filled in an hour as I had fill rate of 160 in 6 minutes.

Anyway that's 10 energy bars (or 10 IRL hours) worth of energy that has gone missing ...

Now for me only this issue still remains ...

#259 klanfa

klanfa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

I didn't get my "next reward" unlocked, and I've submitted two tickets, with no result.
So be happy with losing energy centers, I've lost 60EBs.

Shame on you,admins.

#260 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 01:58 PM

The next reward has to be claimed from the banner before the day change today.

Renkas (and others who feel that there are still issues), please send a ticket to the bug department. Unfortunately we don't know of any "general" issues anymore, so there are only "individual" problems left. Those can be solved with the tickets.

Unfortunately there are a lot of them at the moment, so please be patient. Thanks!

-Benjamin Franklin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users