270 replies to this topic

#21 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:32 AM

How do you tell if you are in the top 5 on the new battle page?

You click on the little bar graph on the bottom right hand corner. It says "view battle statistics" if you hover your cursor over it.

#22 Fagiani

Fagiani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:37 AM

In the epic tournament from last year, at 10.000 PP we had 320 well recovery. This year, at 10.000 PP we will only have 100 well recovery - this is more than 3 times less. I was waiting for this tournament, but now I am really disappointed.

#23 Janciss25

Janciss25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

• no, coment :)

Edited by Janciss25, 17 October 2014 - 08:51 AM.

#24 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:51 AM

In the epic tournament from last year, at 10.000 PP we had 320 well recovery. This year, at 10.000 PP we will only have 100 well recovery - this is more than 3 times less. I was waiting for this tournament, but now I am really disappointed.

I think you're mistaken.  It was worded differently at the epic tournament last year.

Last year

Recover 100 Energy per 6 minutes until the end of Day 2133

This year

+30 Energy Recovery every 6 minutes until the end of the tournament

The difference is that last year it was not cumulative.  In the end its the exact same.

• Fagiani likes this

#25 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:06 AM

If you finish #1 in an epic battle will you get x6 pp for all the pp you did?

1st place (meaning you earn a Battle Hero medal) gives you 100% extra Prestige Points. I gave a few examples there but let me know if they're not clear enough. Basically it doubles what you earned in that battle.

"- Fighting in Guerrilla Fights won’t give you Prestige Points."

Why?

Last year it caused a bit of a problem with the servers. Players also started "dancing" without actually fighting, which kind of fights against the concept of the tournament.

We're interested to hear how people will see the epic battles on the new Battle Page. It should get epic, as the title suggests! :)

I´m a little bit confused about that.

Does it mean, an active fighter make the points for the country of the MU he is in, or it will only count for the individual ranking of the MU´s country, and for the country-ranking his points count for his CS country?

Only not to make wrong conclusions.

Basically you will represent the country of your Military Unit. So let's say that you have a Hungarian Citizenship, but you're in a Serbian Military Unit. Your points are counted for Serbia, and you will be in Serbian rankings.

Citizenship is taken into account only when you're not a member of any Military Unit.

Joining a Military Unit gives the player a chance to rank in the COUNTRY'S daily top 10 and overall top 50?

So you don't need the citizenship of the country in order to get a medal, but just the Military Unit's citizenship?

Am I understanding this correctly?

Yep, Military Unit's country is the one that matters as long as you're a member of one when the tournament starts! If not, it'll be according to your Citizenship.

Seems like wschwabe has the same question as I do. Not sure how being in a Military Unit plays into this event.

Apart from determining the country you will fight for (and the country of which rankings you'll find yourself), Military Units aren't involved in this tournament.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#26 Srnica

Srnica

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:11 AM

I´m a little bit confused about that.

Does it mean, an active fighter make the points for the country of the MU he is in, or it will only count for the individual ranking of the MU´s country, and for the country-ranking his points count for his CS country?

Only not to make wrong conclusions.

I dont understand this too :/

#27 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

I updated one example. In case of winning a Battle Hero medal, you will get 100% more points. So, for example, 600 points will turn into 1200 points with the following formula:

600 + (600*100%) = 1200 points

Originally I wrote "600 points * 100% = 1200 points" which is obviously poor math. :mellow:

-Benjamin Franklin

#28 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:14 AM

So i have a question.each bazooka/rocket/bomb gives you 3 pp.Does it mean that if you fight in epic battle you will gain 6 becuz of the epic bonus or still only 3 ?

Edited by GeniousL, 17 October 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#29 TugAvenger

TugAvenger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:18 AM

For this tournament the life lost in GF will not give Prestige points?

#30 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:53 AM

Aw. eSerbs are going to join the MUs to steal my country's top-10 and top-50 medals again.

Really wish it was based on player's citizenship rather than MU citizenship. Now every country with less than 1,000 players will have their medals stolen.

#31 Onodera Asahi

Onodera Asahi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

Guerilla Fight wont give you Prestige Point in any way.

#32 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 11:35 AM

So i have a question.each bazooka/rocket/bomb gives you 3 pp.Does it mean that if you fight in epic battle you will gain 6 becuz of the epic bonus or still only 3 ?

One use of a Bazooka / Bombs / Rockets gives you 1 PP. If it's epic, you get 3.

As mentioned above, no. Guerrilla Fights won't give you any Prestige Points.

-Benjamin Franklin

#33 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:00 PM

- 625 Prestige Points -> +10 Energy Recovery every 6 minutes until the end of the tournament

Thanks, I think I'm going to hold that week and win money from the market. Spending (without EB) three days out of seven from the tournament to reach that milestone isn't deal for any common player.

And for the rest of common players:

admiral-ackbar-its-a-trap-sword-and-sorc

Edited by Demonaire, 17 October 2014 - 02:03 PM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#34 Vigh Sandor

Vigh Sandor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 02:55 PM

Hello.

If i have +50-100-150-200 w house at advanced buildings already and i get some from the rewards it will add extra.w for me or add additional days for houses?

thx

#35 Pitcity

Pitcity

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:07 PM

I do not think so it would change anything for the better.. i mean for players, i guess it'll be boring as usualy, kill kill kill, recover 10 000 energy, and bla bla bla in the best case.

Till admins don't care about players all that they do is just one more way to get money.

#36 pokervuk

pokervuk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 03:17 PM

- 625 Prestige Points -> +10 Energy Recovery every 6 minutes until the end of the tournament

Thanks, I think I'm going to hold that week and win money from the market. Spending (without EB) three days out of seven from the tournament to reach that milestone isn't deal for any common player.

You have to consider, that you get 3 times more PP in an Epic Battle. So if you use some houses for 1h and make sure, that you have full energie when the promo starts, you can reach this level in a few minutes without spending EBs. You only need an epic battle and 210ff.

Edited by pokervuk, 17 October 2014 - 03:18 PM.

#37 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm afraid this is going to happen a lot in the future with the introduction of higher quality houses. Before +10 energy recovery used to be at 100 PP, then it's 500PP, and now it'll keep getting pushed back.

#38 align

align

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:02 PM

"The rewards can be collected from the homepage up to 48 hours after the tournament has ended."

Are you sure that this will be possible? My guess is that this sentence was left here from the previous epic warfare tournament description. If there will be any weekly challange the week after, we won't be able to collect the old stuff for 48 extra hours. (I don't think players need the extra 48 hours though.)

#39 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM

I preffer tournaments with rewards for the military unit members than only individual and country rewards (country gold rewards is like gifting gold to the 4 players that manage a country....see eEgypt).

Is kind, national shield 2.0 :P

Good luck to all and nice weekend

3028465-1.png

#40 Duncan of Ikariam

Duncan of Ikariam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAthens

Posted 17 October 2014 - 07:01 PM

All damages (10bn d4, 4.5bn d3 etc) for epic threshold should be slashed in half. They are way too high.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users