• This topic is locked This topic is locked
270 replies to this topic

#41 gelu glad menumorut

gelu glad menumorut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

how about some energy bars and travel tickets as reward ??

#42 Mytnick

Mytnick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 08:56 PM

Hahaha. What is this?

The rewards can be collected from the homepage up to 48 hours after the tournament has ended. However, please note that the Energy Recovery rewards won’t give you extra recovery after the tournament.

-------------

So, we can not use any energy recovery ... why it is reward if I can not use it?
  • Tzoki likes this

#43 Mr Kirito

Mr Kirito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

how about rewards for dailly top scorers? like candys... or bar's? 

#44 J Seemore

J Seemore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

Country Rankings

The countries will be ranked based on the average amount of Prestige Points per active fighter.
- Active fighter = a citizen who gets at least 1 Prestige Point during the tournament
- New accounts made 24 hours before the launch of the event and during the event will not enter the individual or country rankings

I hope that 24 hours will be enough to remove all multi made the week before the tournament starts. Only 20-30 fake accounts are enough to ruin small nations' ranking. Even if you ban the multi that Prestige Point will reflect to the national rewards. You need to change the rules to:

- Active fighter = a citizen who gets at least 1 Prestige Point per day during the tournament

or

- New accounts made 96 hours before the launch of the event and during the event will not enter the individual or country rankings.

Stop multi invasion!

#45 Matahari

Matahari

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:46 AM

the damage required for each division to make *EPIC* battle are too high, especially for div 1 2 3 , admin forgot they design division 1 2 3 to be people who only train and fight if there's big CO, so unless someone paying huge amount of CO, almost impossible div 1 2 3 can have epic battle

and for division 4 why the increase more than 200% ?? our damage only increase around 70-100% and you give less energy bar , how could we do much damage ?

#46 J Seemore

J Seemore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:14 AM

There are no individual rewards, so I am not interested to make PP for this tournament. What if I join to MU located in enemy nation? I can go there and will make one hit only next week. As a result of this the average rank of the enemy nation will be decreased. Is that fair? You must fix your rules.

Edited by J Seemore, 18 October 2014 - 10:15 AM.

#47 GeniousL

GeniousL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 10:34 AM

the damage required for each division to make *EPIC* battle are too high, especially for div 1 2 3 , admin forgot they design division 1 2 3 to be people who only train and fight if there's big CO, so unless someone paying huge amount of CO, almost impossible div 1 2 3 can have epic battle

and for division 4 why the increase more than 200% ?? our damage only increase around 70-100% and you give less energy bar , how could we do much damage ?

Im sure there will be epic battles becuz of the bombs on d1 and d2 ...but d3 dunno

#48 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

Sorry PLATO but for individuals reward's we got notthing !!!! I will use more my storage EB's  to join the first EB' prize 4000 PP and 12000 PP

#49 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:13 PM

Unless every fight I'm in is an Epic Battle, I'm probably going to reach the 4,000 PP mark for the 40 Energy Bars. And that's without spending gold or my own energy bars.

#50 Caius Julio Cesar II

Caius Julio Cesar II

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 05:18 PM

Muito bom!

#51 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

http://www.erepublik...t--2458098/1/20

If you stay awake every single moment and have 1,000 health to start, you can get 60,000 PP, which is 720 energy bars and other rewards.

#52 J Seemore

J Seemore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:10 PM

If you stay awake every single moment and have 1,000 health to start, you can get 60,000 PP, which is 720 energy bars and other rewards.

That's why players use scripts.  A man goes to work, eats, drinks, f**ks and all that time he is on the battle field and the script works for him.

#53 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:29 PM

That's why players use scripts.  A man goes to work, eats, drinks, f**ks and all that time he is on the battle field and the script works for him.

how to use a script i have to go work and i can play only night and weekend

#54 J Seemore

J Seemore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

You can use the scripts during the battles only. Once the battle ends you must manual restart the script -  it is not fully automated.

#55 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:49 PM

This assumes you always fight in epic battles.

#56 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

Hello.

If i have +50-100-150-200 w house at advanced buildings already and i get some from the rewards it will add extra.w for me or add additional days for houses?

thx

So there are 3 different types of buildings: Permanent Energy Centers (bought with Gold), temporary Energy Centers (usually gained as rewards, as in this tournament) and then there are Houses. Each 3 types have their own "durability".

These 3 types don't combine days with each other, meaning that you can have +100 from each 3 categories. But if you already have a temporary +100 Energy Center active, and you get another one from the tournament, you'll just get more days added.

"The rewards can be collected from the homepage up to 48 hours after the tournament has ended."

Are you sure that this will be possible? My guess is that this sentence was left here from the previous epic warfare tournament description. If there will be any weekly challange the week after, we won't be able to collect the old stuff for 48 extra hours. (I don't think players need the extra 48 hours though.)

Yep, I double checked and the guys said that the "banner" will remain on the site for 48 hours after the tournament. If a Weekly Challenge would start, it won't replace the tournament one.

Hahaha. What is this?

The rewards can be collected from the homepage up to 48 hours after the tournament has ended. However, please note that the Energy Recovery rewards won’t give you extra recovery after the tournament.

-------------

So, we can not use any energy recovery ... why it is reward if I can not use it?

The high energy recovery is meant to be used during the tournament, not during the following week.

I guess we'll see in the following days, but I believe that the numbers are better than in the last tournament. If you remember, back then we had Epic battle in Div 1 all the time. Please notice that people have a lot of bombs and rockets in their storage and they can be used to make a battle epic.

Also, players tend to work together and put the same Campaign of the Day for most of the countries, helping one battle becoming epic pretty fast.

There are no individual rewards, so I am not interested to make PP for this tournament. What if I join to MU located in enemy nation? I can go there and will make one hit only next week. As a result of this the average rank of the enemy nation will be decreased. Is that fair? You must fix your rules.

You can do that if you want. Your "enemies" have the same chance so I think the damage done is equal.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#57 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:02 PM

This assumes you always fight in epic battles.

Yeah lol, I was just posting an interesting article. It assumes the best possible scenario. I won't even get 1/10th of the PPs available, unless I can get a script that fights for me 24/7.

#58 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:08 AM

Let we start.

With maintenance :D

210402-1.png

#59 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:11 AM

If the Admins had a "x10 gold for BH" event going on, there would be Epic battles everywhere!

:P

#60 superpaco

superpaco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:20 AM

For a few minutes i saw +10 Energy Recovery every 6 minutes  with only 2 PP, and the game entered maintenance, what a pity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users