Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:47 PM

Hello my dear citizens,

I want to suggest the idea of introducing military types of citizenships.

Allowing citizens to change their country citizenship for some kind military citizenship.

Reason?....Lots of soldiers and fighters of this eWorld, don't care about politics and sell their damage to any country of the eWorld. So why losing time beeing "nationalist" when you can be a Pirate , Corsair/Privateer, Mercenary, etc...

Enabling a special military citizenship would increase your military skills and rewards, but will decrease and avoid any political interaction. As actually the game is focused in military mainly, I think it can be a good idea.

Some military cs could offer a bonus in strength, others in Damage, or Prestige points...combinations are infinite.

Of course, having always the chance of getting a national citizenship again (after some months or something like that...)

Also can be applied for creationg of economic citizenships, but is out topic :P

And yes, it remembers to role play games where you select a character Class.....so we can talk about citizen class ;)

Have a nice day

• BOUD1CCA likes this

3028465-1.png

#2 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:53 AM

One problem is that you talk about all these upsides but you don't offer any downsides. 

• Kirilas Briedis likes this

#3 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 19 October 2014 - 08:59 AM

What you suggest here is fighting just for the sake of fighting.

You actually want to remove the by far largest motivator for warfare in this game, politics.

I have a hard time seeing what is so great about separating the modules from each other when the are so depended on on-and-other.

On the other hand, if that economical citizenship is also added along with this military citizenship, you actually create some extra variety in the game where one has to choose a speciality from where to build upon(like you had in the beginning of the game), but the ability to switch to a different type of citizenship must be present to hold out the option to explore other aspects that are in the game.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#4 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:02 PM

What you suggest here is fighting just for the sake of fighting.

You actually want to remove the by far largest motivator for warfare in this game, politics.

I have a hard time seeing what is so great about separating the modules from each other when the are so depended on on-and-other.

On the other hand, if that economical citizenship is also added along with this military citizenship, you actually create some extra variety in the game where one has to choose a speciality from where to build upon(like you had in the beginning of the game), but the ability to switch to a different type of citizenship must be present to hold out the option to explore other aspects that are in the game.

*" What you suggest here is fighting just for the sake of fighting." .........That's what we all are doing right now.

* "You actually want to remove the by far largest motivator for warfare in this game, politics." ........I'm sorry, but I'm not aware about that hardcore dose of politics in this game.

The idea I wanted to explain, is the creationg of non national citizenships that can give some special features to the citizens, some upgrades. That of course, will bring some downgrades. I would like a more developed political module, but seeing all people fighting, I just try to offer an idea to this actual situation :D

If Plato don't like the idea, no problem, I have more XD.........

• BOUD1CCA likes this

3028465-1.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Military, Citizenship, Mercenary, Pirate, Corsair, Partisan, Guerrilla, Bonus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users