14 replies to this topic

#1 BLAGULA

BLAGULA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:40 PM

Hello everyone,

As all we know as well, game doesn't have real number of players as officially game statistic results showing to us.  Still there is a lot mechanisms which allowing to multi accounts to escape from being found and escape from punishment and they are be involved in politic system in almost each single country.  Today main purpose of multies are elections and basically if one single person have 200 multies  only one person can have more effect in politic life then for example 199 real one people. Let us give a chance that this game have more democratic way inside of domestic politic elections and let's help that real people have more politic power then multies because this current policy killing desire at people to be involved in politic life when they know that they cant win race with bots.

So I would like to suggest that voting rights and same as adult citizen status have people who are up to level 35 instead of current ones who can be able to vote after few days of playing erepublik.

I think that this way can bring back hope to real players that they can be involved in politic life on fair way and that's also how we can fix mess in many countries who have total domestic chaos cuz those things.

Regards

• I am The Best23 likes this

#2 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:11 PM

So you're saying that if you're in Division 1 you shouldn't be allowed to vote?

#3 BLAGULA

BLAGULA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:22 PM

Exactly, Division 1 shouldn't be allowed to vote!

Edited by BLAGULA, 20 October 2014 - 08:23 PM.

• I am The Best23 likes this

#4 Digital Angel

Digital Angel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:43 AM

Admins already said that that WONT happened. 
Because they want to let new players to experience every aspect of game. 

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:30 PM

I would not object to raising the level requirement, but only if other requirements are also added.

And yes, this matter has been discussed several times again.

I do not believe that the solution lays in changing only 1 or 2 things, but in one that consist out of a combination of multiple elements.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#6 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:27 AM

VOTING RIGHTS SHOULD ONLY BE FOR LANDOWNERS!!!  NO BUMS!!!

• Flaco Jimenez and Kirilas Briedis like this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#7 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:34 PM

VOTING RIGHTS SHOULD ONLY BE FOR LANDOWNERS!!!  NO BUMS!!!

And white people. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#8 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 30 October 2014 - 07:51 PM

I will repost a comment I did from below thread:

https://forum.erepub...gainst-multies/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About level 35 thing, maybe is too much, and in reality doesn't matter the level, 25 or 35, who wants to make multies will arrive until necessary for vote. For example, actually multies are kind easy to check, since once they are adult, normally they don't surpass too much the levels needed for vote.

I would like to add to this discussion some ideas for fight against multies in the political system:

- Political Activity Status, to demand to all players to be active X days in order they can vote. For example, from last 10 days before election day, to be active 5 or 6 days (no need to be in a row or continued). This is the simplest idea and I think will work, since multies stop growing after beeing adult, demanding activity will cause a nightmare to the multi accounters since they will feel bound to use them and make them grow. And probably lots of multi accounters will get tired soon or later. In my opinion this is my first choice.

- In my opinion, an option for reduce multi accounts that push parties into the top5 is the posibility of making Political Alliance (We have military actually right?)

How works: A political party would agree to join other parties for make a coalition, and making the sum of all party members, If they get into the top 5, they can present to congress or CP elections as far they are united.  I belive this will increase deals between small parties and they won't feel expelled from politics and find the need of making multies for push into the top5. About who decided the order of the candidates and the CP candidate, can be choosed by biggest party president of party alliance, or other system...

- Another idea is to erase the top 5 limitation for present to Congress. I saw cases where the multi accounters expell the active players from top 5 party positions for avoid them present any candidate in congress. I think would be better a system, where for example, you need a % of final votes for get 1 congressman. And not a Top 5 position before elections. I mean for example, If your party get a 3% or 5% from the final total votes, they have the right to have at least 1 seat in the congress. I belive that will reduce the last minute top 5 multies entering at 23:59 before the selection day of the top 5 parties for congress. And also the creation of accounts just for push a party into the top. And also there is the case were a big party have less active members than a small party :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I consider that easiest solution must be to link Adult Citizen status, that allows you to vote, to certain daily activity, for at least vote. It won't mean to be kicked from a party or MU If you are not active, it will be just for vote. It will make the game probably more fair politically.

• tommot likes this

3028465-1.png

#9 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:10 AM

And white people. 

You aren't Mexican at all - you are Jewish I will bet

#10 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 10:10 PM

I am black from the waist down if that helps. 

1029831-1.png

#11 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:00 PM

So you're saying that if you're in Division 1 you shouldn't be allowed to vote?

just like you don't let a 12 year old vote in RL elections. it gives them another reason to keep playing to unlock another feature. only problem is it could drive away a couple new people

#12 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

just like you don't let a 12 year old vote in RL elections. it gives them another reason to keep playing to unlock another feature. only problem is it could drive away a couple new people

Also if someone comes to the polls, and he doesnt own any land, you just send that corporate slave right out the door, and tell him his opinion didn't matter anyways.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#13 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 11:26 PM

This game could only improve by totalitarian governance to end this sham of edemocracy. The oldest players would be given control over countries as a reward for the suffering they endured at the hands of Plato. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

#14 saligio

saligio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:08 PM

non risolve un problema, eliminando il voto la possibilita '

fare tutto votazione

ovviamente tali liv under 35 come proposto diventerà poggiatesta
dal lvl 35 a lvl 70 sezione regionale, e così via

date vari livelli come i gradi militari o come punti di forza per diventare cittadino adulto

Spero di aver spiegato la mia idea.

Edited by saligio, 02 January 2015 - 12:08 PM.

#15 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:41 PM

Google translated: 

does not solve a problem, eliminating the vote the possibility '

do all vote

obviously those liv under 35 as proposed will become head restraints
from lvl 35 to lvl 70 regional section, and so on

dates various levels as the military ranks or as strengths to become adult citizen

I hope I have explained my idea.

For more info, look at my wikipage

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Voting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users