3 replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

Currently there are a lot of countries that have constitutions and other such laws and things for their country. However its not currently possible to see this in game and most have country forums. What i am proposing is a page to go to in the country profile for making it easy for anybody to see. This would help make a more informed and involved society. Your country would only have to disclose as much info as they wanted so they don't have to give certain numbers on what tax dollars are spent or how much in reserves they have. but they could say their constitution so players can more easily see how things work and also to have public debates on there. it would have been nice for eUSA recently we had a tax hike and most people didn't know about it until afterwards so if you had this and maybe a way citizens could comment that would be good

• RodStark likes this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:54 PM

That would be a nice extra.

In eBelgium most people are not even aware of what is in the constitution, some don't even know it exist.

A forum is a practical extra, but it does not reach everyone out there.

So having on the country page an extra link or tab to the constitution(or a similar document) would make a difference in getting the citizens informed.

• RodStark likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 RodStark

RodStark

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:00 PM

That would be great. I talked to some ecitzens around the world and a lot of them didn´t even know they had constituions in their countries. In eBrazil I couldn´t find our laws anywhere. It looks like they are all lost inside the forum (except the ones tha exist in the game).

#4 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:45 PM

That would be a nice extra.

In eBelgium most people are not even aware of what is in the constitution, some don't even know it exist.

A forum is a practical extra, but it does not reach everyone out there.

So having on the country page an extra link or tab to the constitution(or a similar document) would make a difference in getting the citizens informed.

That would be great. I talked to some ecitzens around the world and a lot of them didn´t even know they had constituions in their countries. In eBrazil I couldn´t find our laws anywhere. It looks like they are all lost inside the forum (except the ones tha exist in the game).

Yup that's just it i have been playing for almost 3 years and it wasn't until maybe 6 months ago when i had my second congress seat that i was even aware there was a constitution and all this. I just thought people did everything in game and just voted on laws. This would really help out new players too

• RodStark likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users