#1 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Hi,

the banner says 45% less on company upgrades.

So the banner does not exclude, but includes house companies with that.

It neither says that this offer is only valid on food and weapon comps., nor that house comp. upgrades are not included.

However, there's no 45% off on housing companies and I can imagine a lot of people got fooled by this. (almost including me)

Is this a mistake or intended?

Edited by Marcel the Great, 04 November 2014 - 03:59 PM.

#2 felipe macias

felipe macias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hi,

It neither says that this offer is only valid on food and weapon comps., nor that house comp. upgrades are not included.

However, there's no 45% off on housing companies and I can imagine a lot of people got fooled by this. (almost including me)

#3 Jeppe83

Jeppe83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hi,

This is the answer I got. 

"Hello,

Thank you for your report!
The promotion is only for the food/weapon companies.It doesn't include discount for the house factories.
For any other game related matters, don't hesitate to let us know.

Regards,
eRepublik team"

I on the other hand did upgrade one of my houses. So I feel kind of screwed by erep now..

#4 pocitos77

pocitos77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

In real world that's misguided publicity. At least the users who want to undo the house upgrade should be allowed.

#5 Teddy beer eBe

Teddy beer eBe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 05 November 2014 - 09:47 PM

On the other hand it's clear there is no price change for houses.

#6 Jeppe83

Jeppe83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 08:51 AM

a. In order to know that 300 gold (which was the price for Q3 - Q5) was not a promo price. You had to know in advance what the original price was, to understand there was no different. 

b. In order to know that 300 gold (which was the price for Q3 - Q5) was not a promo. You had to first press "upgrade company" on either a weapon (presuming you have one) or a food company, and then see that there is a differents in price comparing to a house company.

So please tell me how it's "clear"?

#7 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 12:10 PM

Well it's not clear until you want to upgrade your company, click the upgrade button, see (when you're lucky) and calculate that the displayed price had not changed.

Also, as Jeppe said, you had to know the price before (Newbies might not).

In adddiotion:

All recent promos were valid for all company types that existed. That makes the people automatically think the promo is also valid for house comps.

#8 Teddy beer eBe

Teddy beer eBe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:31 AM

a. In order to know that 300 gold (which was the price for Q3 - Q5) was not a promo price. You had to know in advance what the original price was, to understand there was no different. 

b. In order to know that 300 gold (which was the price for Q3 - Q5) was not a promo. You had to first press "upgrade company" on either a weapon (presuming you have one) or a food company, and then see that there is a differents in price comparing to a house company.

So please tell me how it's "clear"?

Well it's not clear until you want to upgrade your company, click the upgrade button, see (when you're lucky) and calculate that the displayed price had not changed.
Also, as Jeppe said, you had to know the price before (Newbies might not).
In adddiotion:

All recent promos were valid for all company types that existed. That makes the people automatically think the promo is also valid for house comps.

When you have a discount on companies or training grounds, you have the normal price in red next to the current price.

No calculation needed.

28lvpmq.jpg

#9 Jeppe83

Jeppe83

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:46 PM

When you have a discount on companies or training grounds, you have the normal price in red next to the current price.

No calculation needed.

28lvpmq.jpg

That still means you first have to click "upgrade" on a weapon or food company to see that. 
If you don't do so, and never before have upgraded a company during a promo (like I haven't). It's easy to think that the stated price is a promo price.

#10 Teddy beer eBe

Teddy beer eBe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

You never looked to the discount price for TG or F/W companies? You immediately choose to upgrade your house factory ? Fassinating.

All i say is that there is clearly a visual difference btw normal presentation and when they give a discount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users