No replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:13 PM

In an ingame newspaper I saw it gave me an idea. And this might have been implemented before but idk either way let me know what you think. Since this game is very monotone and the economy is boring with no strategy whatsoever lets introduce a new concept. 

Imagine a world where everyone is not exactly the same anymore. How about different professions like for example a raw material company would need maybe minors to mine the resources (iron, rubber, limestone, granite) whatever the resource is you know it would be loggers for getting the wood for a wood raw material. Anyways you could extend it as much as you want because maybe you need a truck driver to transport it and you could hire an engineer to improve the quality. And all of these positions would be filled by actual players and payed salaries just like now. However, I think you would want to introduce a skill value and the more you work the higher skill you get. Or another idea i had was to have an education system where you could do that everyday and increase your skill even more or something. 

Also you would get rid of Work As Manager for this to work. 

You would have to work out the details but that is essentially my idea to have a firm need many employees to produce the goods and they would need to hire in different professions. There is a lot of things you could go off this with but it would be cool I think. But what do you think?

As another note thinking of the truck driver thing maybe you would need to buy the trucks to and machinery for different things that would need it for, and these would all be products that you could make and sell too.  it all depends how deep you want to go with it.

• RAKSHASA. likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users