PLATO vs LANA

#62 theAvetinja96

theAvetinja96

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

Plato and Lana on eRepublik's 7th Anniversary party

- Plato is shy and only looking shortly how Lana dance.Lana is drunk and she are geting closer to the Plato,Plato drink his martiny and pick up his balls,and go to ask Lana for dance. They dancing and everybody looking them,Plato is wild now and he slaps Lanas ass,they making temperature rise in the club and everybody feel heat now.They finish in five star Motel,and new love is BORN!

This article is made for fun,and i just want to smile Plato a little :D

Happy aniversery!

#63 szerverhiba...99

szerverhiba...99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 10:10 AM

Plato and Lana on eRepublik's 7th Anniversary party

Plato and Lana set off to celebrate the seventh anniversary of the eRepublik.

When they got come across a Headless Chicken.

Very happy to see each other.

Much of the action,developement,ect.

Since Christmas is coming, the time planned to discuss the actions and missions.

#64 OldjohnGR

OldjohnGR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:06 AM

Plato and Lana are together now and noticed they get on well, they went on a campaign together and got BH fast. On Tuesday they went to Argentina, on Wednesday they went to America, on Thursday's midday they went to Cuba. She told him "I love you" and when the day came the got the BH fast, the ones who have premioum are lucky.

Edited by OldjohnGR, 23 November 2014 - 01:13 PM.

#65 Ljubo Cesic

Ljubo Cesic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

7 years, it's not too much
signed in with just one touch.
Welcome message, mission one,
daily order and I'm done.
Politician, journalist and army man,
everything you want, here you can.
Join to unit, make a party, 

run for congress, read the press.

Thousand friends, read "the wall",

and it doesn't cost at all.
Go to forum, write a story,

someone will answer, don't worry.

Come and play, you won't regret

happy birthday, I shouldn't forget!

• Marko Klis and Honinbo Shusaku like this

#66 kurtkaya

kurtkaya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:25 PM

eRepublik 7th year to celebrate, according to the BBC "President Obama and Putin eRepublik in the presidency who will win economic and military success will be recruited players as their advisers, so the most powerful and successful leaders ranking; open call 1 they aim to be symptoms . this coverage you will get counseling from the plateau to help them, but said they did not make an appointment to leading very busy for the consultancy services of the plateau. in the BBC report, the leader of e-Republik in their own countries reportedly began lobbying to expel PM plateau of registered players ".

#67 KillStealer21

KillStealer21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:38 PM

http://www.erepublik...t--2469514/1/20

77 Words

#68 MeerOhneWasser

MeerOhneWasser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:27 PM

What a beautiful day, perfect birthday, Plato thinks waking up slowly to the sunrise. Next to him lies the most beautiful girl he ever saw. "Make breakfast, coffee", he says roughly. The woman gets up, makes breakfast. "Bring robe", Plato says roughly again. He dresses, leaves to rule the world of eRepublic once again. Then the door opens, a fist flies in his face and the last thing he hears before getting unconscious Lana screaming: "Plato you ..."

#69 MaartenW

MaartenW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 01:52 PM

“Well boss I must say I’m glad to see you have arranged an open bar, knowing you I had expected tap water and some crackers.” “It was not my idea Lana but my dad, old Julius, insisted since it is his anniversary as well. If only I had known he would discuss all night with those French soldiers about capturing London I wouldn’t have.”, Plato said. “You’re not the only one who is a bit annoyed with our guests,” Lana continued. “who the hell invited Kesler that psycho bitc…. AUTCH ... WHO AIRSTRIKED ME? … I’LL COOK YOU THIS TIME YOU DARN CHICKEN.”

Posted Image

#70 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 21 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

edit

Edited by MaZzA, 21 November 2014 - 02:52 PM.

210402-1.png

#71 N2SS

N2SS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 03:25 PM

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#72 Vincccenco

Vincccenco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

http://www.erepublik...y1-2469597/1/20

And thats my tale for contest!

#73 Petauriscle

Petauriscle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:24 PM

Seven o'clock they wake up,

Seven years to celebrate,

Seven sentences to read,

Seven empires to manage,

Seven wars to rule,

Seven alliances to break,

But two they are ; Lana and Plato.

Edited by Petauriscle, 21 November 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#74 Deathspell

Deathspell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

Wake up.

Turn around,open the lid.

Glower. Click Chrome.

Stroll your fingers gently until you ...

*Click* [E] *click* [Enter].

Wake up.

#75 FaithlessFR

FaithlessFR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

Plato was 7 years old, Lana 8, and together they play a stupid game, they were fighting the country they loved the most. Plato turned to Lana and asked: "Why we wouldn't play that game  with other children ? So Lana intrigued by the idea of Plato agreed, and thus was founded eRepublik in front slaughter Headless Chicken. Now Lana and Plato are happy together and got a son, named Chiki wo got 7 years old

#76 JoseAntonio11

JoseAntonio11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

Lana knocks at the door... the clock marks 7:77.(1) Plato is giving a party, it´s the speech time, and he is doing an amazing one! "(...) :Plato goes on his knees: so, Lana... will you marry me?"(2) Everyone goes nuts, he just proposed!(3) Lana is going to answer when.... Oh no! The chicken on plato's plate just became alive! It's doing strange noises... Plato disturbed by the situation takes his knife and cuts it's head... :everyone goes even more nuts, he just killed the divine animal!:(4) He says: "Next time i got a problem i will do exactly this... you will not disturb me that much ever again!"(5) When he faces Lana once again... ohhhhh, Plato just wakes up... it was a dream... his life as well as everyone's can continue normally...(6) Plato looks at his clock, its 7:77, Lana knocks at the door... she says :"Hi... you wont believe what i just dreamed about... ahah, i will tell you later, something about a strange animal, go figure... READY?":(7)

#77 Vincccenco

Vincccenco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

And.....many many years ago there was one really cute game.It was the best game in the world ,named "Marry for Princess Lana".There was a handsome guy ,who has many many gold ,and gold ,and gold-and had married to her.Plato,his name was Plato.After 20 century they are still alive and together and tried something new,something great ,they has built the best game- Erepublik.Now they celebrate 7th anniversary,everybody is welcomed to drink,dance and have fun.I was there and i win the contest!
Enjoy my tale!

http://www.erepublik...y1-2469597/1/20

Edited by Vincccenco, 21 November 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#78 mapuches

mapuches

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 07:01 PM

1. Plató invited Lana to the party.
2. Lana was delighted.
3. Plató spent all his gold to buy alcohol beverages for Lana.
4. Lana danced with Plató all the night. :D  :D  :D

#79 GeluRomanu

GeluRomanu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBucharest Romania

Posted 21 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Lana and Plato meeting at the eRepublik headquarters
Lana: Plato today we celebrate 7 years since we founded the eRepublik and we need to think at something to please our e-citizen, something new, that will blow their minds
PLato: hmm hmm you're right but what should we do?
Plato: 7 days of free pole dancing from you?
Lana: we could do that but... nah it isnt good enough ...
Lana: we need something unique, something people will remember
Plato: oh i know, we will intruduce a 777 headless chicken slot machine instead, with you being the jackpot price (genius)

#80 disuciu

disuciu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 November 2014 - 09:37 PM

Evry time a mission with KILL PLATO start in erep i spent all my storage to do that.... but Plato never died, only the economy and erep... I hope Lana can do that (with all his superstrength)... but i tink it will be the same end! We almost all want kill Plato, but... seems only Plato kill's... someone (not only ours storages, not all my friens hwo used to play this game and leved bored, unfortunatly he managed to kill... EREPUBLIK!?!). SURRELY, this post will win the prize, oh nooo, Plato decide... then NO CHANCE!?!

Edited by disuciu, 21 November 2014 - 09:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users