16 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 07:56 AM

Black Friday is back with a boom! Check out the available promotions below. Please notice that all offers are available only on Day 2,565!

1. Training Ground upgrades are 50% cheaper
2. Weapon and Food Company upgrades are 50% cheaper
3. House Company upgrades are 25% cheaper
4. House Raw Material Companies are 25% cheaper
5. Energy Bars are 37% cheaper
6. War Surplus packs are back! All 3 packs are purchasable with Gold (22,5, 45 and 90 Gold). Each pack can be bought a maximum of 2 times.

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

And where you can buy warsurplus pack ?

I can't see them on special items page

Edited by MaZzA, 28 November 2014 - 08:05 AM.

210402-1.png

#3 Makaveli The DON

Makaveli The DON

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

Why did you put a Q6 or Q7 house company in the 25% off picture? They are still locked.

#4 dakut1s

dakut1s

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:19 AM

I can't see that House Company upgrades 25% cheaper? I wanted upgrade from Q4 to Q5 and it's cost 200g like yesterday.

p.s.  Sorry, with Mozilla Firefox all working, but with Chrome not.

Edited by dakut1s, 28 November 2014 - 09:03 AM.

• MaZzA likes this

#5 Hatbatamado

Hatbatamado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:37 AM

Fail Friday:
http://www.erepublik...article/2471374

#6 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:36 AM

House upgrades used to be 45% cheaper a couple of months ago and Raw Companies used to be 30% cheaper (last year).

#7 Dextract

Dextract

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 11:11 AM

house offer dosnt work for every one

#8 Charlotte Partheney

Charlotte Partheney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:35 PM

House upgrades used to be 45% cheaper a couple of months ago and Raw Companies used to be 30% cheaper (last year).

There is overproduction already,you dont want to give discount on raw companies anytime soon.

#9 AG.Kroz

AG.Kroz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 02:56 PM

I can't see that House Company upgrades 25% cheaper?

#10 elbandido

elbandido

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 06:09 AM

house offer dosnt work for every one

Clear the cache and cookies of your browser.

...always watching...

#11 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 07:17 AM

Or just press ctrl + F5 and he can keep his logins in every site...

#12 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 12:04 PM

I have done the clearing of browser coockies, the restart of my computer, all refreshing i can think off and still did not get discount on upgrade of Q3 to Q5 house and one of you admins just said " Just buy it i "think" that the price will be discounted"

And today i have bought bu friend the Power Pack and did not get plus 20 energy reffil with it and been wrigthting tickets for an hour and more without any reply from your service. Is there anybody working there or you just don't geve a fruck for hour customer needs.????

• Nemamja likes this

#13 Adelyte

Adelyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 04:18 PM

I have done the clearing of browser coockies, the restart of my computer, all refreshing i can think off and still did not get discount on upgrade of Q3 to Q5 house and one of you admins just said " Just buy it i "think" that the price will be discounted"

And today i have bought bu friend the Power Pack and did not get plus 20 energy reffil with it and been wrigthting tickets for an hour and more without any reply from your service. Is there anybody working there or you just don't geve a fruck for hour customer needs.????

You're expecting a reply for tickets on weekends:

7vzal287ni.jpg

#14 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

Hey people i have after 24 hours still that problem with +20 per 6 min energy reffil that is missing. Comon i have put real money here in the game and i didn't get what i have paid for. Anibody geve a shit for that among your staff???????? SO you owe me now 4800 energy reffil that i didn't get within 24 hours from Power Pack as i should......and i am still counting and waiting for your staff to reply to my issue. Is anibody working there at all??????

Edited by ImmortalChe, 30 November 2014 - 08:02 AM.

#15 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:27 AM

Hey people i have after 24 hours still that problem with +20 per 6 min energy reffil that is missing. Comon i have put real money here in the game and i didn't get what i have paid for. Anibody geve a shit for that among your staff???????? SO you owe me now 4800 energy reffil that i didn't get within 24 hours from Power Pack as i should......and i am still counting and waiting for your staff to reply to my issue. Is anibody working there at all??????

Hello!

I'm very sorry you still haven't received a reply, but I can assure you we do always try to give a "shit" when it comes to the support or player issues (some will say otherwise, but oh well ignore them).

Please very kindly send a ticket to the Payments department, and someone will get back to you ASAP. If you already have done so, please wait patiently and someone should reply within the next day I would believe.

It's not my department, but if you didn't get your power pack, I would assume it's expiry date get extended by whatever you have missed (don't quote me on that though).

Hope your issue will get solved fairly soon!

PS. Spamming the forums, will not get you a response faster.

#16 ImmortalChe

ImmortalChe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hello!

I'm very sorry you still haven't received a reply, but I can assure you we do always try to give a "shit" when it comes to the support or player issues (some will say otherwise, but oh well ignore them).

Please very kindly send a ticket to the Payments department, and someone will get back to you ASAP. If you already have done so, please wait patiently and someone should reply within the next day I would believe.

It's not my department, but if you didn't get your power pack, I would assume it's expiry date get extended by whatever you have missed (don't quote me on that though).

Hope your issue will get solved fairly soon!

PS. Spamming the forums, will not get you a response faster.

Sorry for the spam but i am now shure that your coleg Catalina M. is a little bit slopy on the job. He did not bother to read my ticket  all the way, which is long i confess that but in there is all the problem detailes and screen shots aswel and after 56 hours of silence from support crew, i some how have managed yestarday before new weekly chalange to reach 5000 prestige points and then my problem has been solved. The energy refill is working from that moment just fine and i have wrote that to the same ticket and i have mentioned that i have lost 11200 energy refill for 2.5 days and i expect some compensation in ebars for that loss. But your Catalina M. has just wrote back today that the issue does not exist and the energy refill is just fine. Yes it is now but it was not fine for three days before but who am i to complain...can you tell me please to whom i can to complain for my loss of energy refill for that 3 days?

Edited by ImmortalChe, 02 December 2014 - 09:46 PM.

#17 4RN0

4RN0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:56 AM

I belive he is a she.

• MaZzA likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users