8 replies to this topic

#1 HeRmEs 82

HeRmEs 82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationCinisi, Palermo

Posted 28 November 2014 - 01:24 PM

why not allow MU to create their own companies?
MU would be the longest-lived and would multiply investments to create their own businesses within the MU. Now the MU need to support the production on the players, but they may die or cancel your account.
Also treat the MU as a true "unity" and not as a military logo.
Should have a newspaper, companies and warehouses where its citizens could invest.
Would be the property of their commanders and tied to a single email address.
Military units would become eternal and increasingly imported centers of gold investment by the commander.

Congress Member x7 Party President of ReI x4 vMoD x1

Commander of the - M O R A - Italian Military Unit; www.moramu.it

Gold eRep member since 2012

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

No, i don't like that idea.

An MU is a military item, NOT an economical one.

Own companies.... NO it's already extremely hard to get some profits in this economical system.

Storage... yes 

newspaper.... yes

Not permanent!!! no 1 single e-mail address

In the past private orgs where used for a lot of exploiting.

• wschwabe and chriswen like this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 HeRmEs 82

HeRmEs 82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 09:07 PM

Thanks for the reply.

An MU supplies its members weapons and food for the battles. at the moment for producing weapon and food MU rely to some members. But after investing gold for the creation of companies that produce weapons and food for members of the unit happens that the member leaves or dies or becomes inactive and then all the investment is lost ...

Equip military units of companies for the production of arms and food increase the longevity and reliability of MU.

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:39 PM

Military Units are not forever and therefore companies would still get lost and there goes your investment.

Even if you make an MU permanent, you will still have that same risk of loosing the companies.

In the end it is no insurance that the supply system will be safe for the future. 

Turning your MU into an Organisation will give no guarantee that you will be safe.

I am not gonna tell you on why and how as the last thing i want to do is give some crazy guy the info to abuse the system.

Also how is this gonna e-affect the rest of the economy?

Many companies need the MU's to survive as a business. By taking away their income you create a vacuum that is harmful to the already crappy and fragile economical system of this game.

An MU's first priority is it's own supply and therefore can not hope to compensate for the sudden drop in monetary flow.

I don't see how MU's having companies could have a positive effect on the system.

#5 HeRmEs 82

HeRmEs 82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:13 PM

Military Units are not forever and therefore companies would still get lost and there goes your investment.

Even if you make an MU permanent, you will still have that same risk of loosing the companies.

In the end it is no insurance that the supply system will be safe for the future. 

Turning your MU into an Organisation will give no guarantee that you will be safe.

I am not gonna tell you on why and how as the last thing i want to do is give some crazy guy the info to abuse the system.

Also how is this gonna e-affect the rest of the economy?

Many companies need the MU's to survive as a business. By taking away their income you create a vacuum that is harmful to the already crappy and fragile economical system of this game.

An MU's first priority is it's own supply and therefore can not hope to compensate for the sudden drop in monetary flow.

I don't see how MU's having companies could have a positive effect on the system.

what do you suggest then?

If you can not have companies because the market is very fragile then it should be able to write his own articles without using a private newspaper. Should have storage warehouses weapons and food to distribute to its members.

In this way there would be better management of the resources of MU.

Unfortunately the thing that absolutely must be improved in Erep. it is the economic system

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 02 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

I have no objections to an MU storage and a MU newspaper. These things might actually help a lot in the effectiveness of it's supply system and communication network.

And no, i don't have any alternative for the economic problem.

I do believe that a really radical redesign is needed to make it work better, but what... and how, i don't know.

I only had a problem with the suggestion to make it into a separate organization like account and the company idea.

I am not going to repeat it, just view my previous comments.

anyway.

Some parts of your ideas i like, some other parts of your idea i don't like. ;)

• wschwabe likes this

#7 Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • LocationeSomewhere

Posted 07 December 2014 - 05:29 PM

I'm agree with Military Unit warehouses, will be very useful for manage weapons and food in common.

About the problem of MU owning companies, I suggest some kind "federal" ownership of the MU companies. I mean, MU could not create them, must be leased/shared by military unit members, and only then would be at disposal of commanders of the MU (or members selected by commanders for manage those companies), but citizen that leased/shared a company to the MU, would remain always the owner of the company and could ask for bring back his company to his personal list in exchange of Military Unit list. Why this? As I saw in comments here, because it won't be fair that people participate in helping grow a MU that is in hands of 1 person. So it must be a participative system, where the commander can use companies only If the MU members lease their own to the MU.

I think this would be a good solution and won't affect economy.

About MU as organization....Organizations are basically for avoid limit of gold transfer and play monetary market,  for me have no sense that MU act like organization.

I'm agree about Military Unit newspaper creation.

Edited by Mikhail Zarevich Kalashnikov, 07 December 2014 - 05:31 PM.

3028465-1.png

#8 HeRmEs 82

HeRmEs 82

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

I think then that the admin should consider the addition of an own newspaper available for the unit. would be a good step forward to make military units real structures.
In addition, a warehouse to distribute weapons and receive weapons donated by the members can be very useful for the good management of the military unit.

How can we suggest these changes to admin?

#9 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 December 2014 - 04:03 PM

You just did.

At this point we can discuss alternatives or improvements on the suggestion.

But it is now up to the administrators to look at these things and to bring this to the developers-team.

I don't know how, but sometimes suggestions from the forum are used in-game.

Whether a suggestion is going to be used is impossible to know for players. You can just hope it is gonna be useful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users