Dear all fellow citizens & game brainstormers,
I propose to Add City Mayors in the game, allowing citizens to be Mayor of a City of their country.
Reason is for open the political game to more players and make them active players.
(and beeing active means more chances to buy gold )
Actually the game have Cities, and counts the population in it:
I propose election of Mayors the 1st day of every Month
Requirements for beeing mayor of a city could be:
* To have citizenship of the country holding the control of the city/region
* To be at least X days in a row living in that city
* To present you as candidate before starts the day 1th of every month
Things a City Mayor could do once elected:
* Disposal of the city treasury (yes we suppose we will give a treasury to the city, proportional income that would depend of ammount citizens live in a city/region)
* Mayor should choose in what will spend the city budget, in improving production of the region available Resource (For example: to increase Oil production +2% for 30 days)
* Mayor could spend city budget in a Defense bonus for region or / Defense systems / Weapons for region citizens
* Mayor could spend city budget in Hospitals or a daily health increase for citizens of that region.
Also could be available some medal or gold for win the city elections.
And maybe city mayors could vote in congress.
Of course all this is a proposal for make more interesting the cities and regions.
Have a nice day..............here it's raining a lot