We're looking for new mentors from: Armenia, Australia, Austria,
Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canada, China, Cuba, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, France, Georgia, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Montenegro, Nigeria, North Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Uruguay to join the Mentorship Program.
This is a completely voluntarily program meant to help the new citizens of your country.
What criterias are mandatory for becoming a Mentor?
- To be a native of the Country they apply to represent;
- To have played eRepublik for at least 6 months;
- Shouldn't have been penalized for breaking the eRepublik Rules (no exceptions can be made).
If you're native from the countries mentioned above and meet the minimum requirements please answer the following questions by sending a ticket with the subject "Mentorship Application - Country which you're applying for" to Game Support department:
- For how long have you been playing eRepublik?
- Why would you like to become a mentor?
- Have you ever worked in the ministry of education or in a scheme aimed to help new players?
- Do you have a wide knowledge about the game mechanics?
- What is your real life country?
PS: You can apply for other countries too, even if they are not listed here.
Approved until now:
Belgium - 1
Canada - 1
China - 2
Cuba - 2
Georgia - 4
Montenegro - 2
South Africa - 2
Argentina - 2
France - 1
Indonesia - 1
Sweden - 1