No replies to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:04 PM

With weapons prices basically all unprofitable due to WAM except q7 i have an idea to make lower q weapons worth something again. right now if i were to use a q1 weapon it would take me like 10-15 hits just to kill one person as i was going to do this to save money however if you eliminate this and make it so you can kill any player with any weapon in no more than 5 kills then the only difference in weapons will be the amount of damage they inflict and also the durability of them. This would still keep q7s worth the most just like now but it would increase in value at every quality higher so people who have these companies could maybe make a profit. this will increase the value of lower qualitys for players who want to "value hit" this would increase consumption of all lower qualitys and the qualitys of 1-6 should be in perfect balance just like it is for food because you will see how much damage you get for each 1cc. Another part that is an option with this is to make all weapons have the same durability 

Edited by I am The Best23, 10 December 2014 - 11:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users