9 replies to this topic

#1 Nanoyo

Nanoyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hello,

I'm a new player (bad introduction, i know) and i really love the press system. But i find some thing could be improved or added. Some of those ideas can't apply to the game, but i'd like to suggest them at least.

- Topic saving and topic calendar > Allow the possibility to write your article, save it in private and put a date when it comes out publicly.
- Subscription mailing or at least the possibility to see who's a subscriber of your newspaper
- Mass-media organization > Create a Mass-media system, newspaper can affiliate to the mass-media and get closer to a real functionment. We have MU, Party, why not Mass-media. With Mass-media, it's easier to reach an international press system, enhancing the community.
- Multi-lang article > Even if we find simple solution actually, a small feature could help a lot. If activated by the writer, the feature allow the reader to choose between language (small button on the head of article, or on the right)

The 4th proposal will go very well with the 3rd. A Mass-media will have translater, corrector, graphic designer. Well, a lot of poeple that will help to improve the quality of every newspaper article, giving also the opportunity to be multi-lang. But for practical aspect, the first suggestion could be really usefull.

Let's hope i'm not alone who like those ideas. ^^'

• tommot, Dante Ross, I am The Best23 and 3 others like this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:31 PM

I like those suggestion. :D

Especially the first suggestion. where you make an article and save it in some sort of a planner and adding a date when it should be published. So even when you can't be there, your article will still be published on the right moment. :)

One can already see to which newspapers you are subscribed, but adding the ability to see who is subscribed to you would be fun as well.

The 3° option would definitely motivate editors to create interactivity between each other newspapers. I think there was something like it in the past by the use of private organisations, but when those org's where no longer allowed the number of "media-groups" started to go down.

The last suggestion fits perfectly with the previous one. ;)

nice :D

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:45 PM

A very good idea, like Tommot i think the same  :)

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#4 nogex1

nogex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 07:36 PM

Great idea, fully supported!

#5 HeavenJere

HeavenJere

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 09:33 PM

Goods ideas :)

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

Here is a note from a topic in the eBelgium forum on this matter.

It's an other suggestion to improve the newspapers.

more support of BBCode, or html, it would make the articles more attractive and more fun to make, it is too plain as it is now.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#7 Nanoyo

Nanoyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

Adding a proposition... Certainly the most important :

Review the 48h system. I understand it for the TOP 5, but could you at least think of an "history" ? I'd be happy to read articles i was not able to because i was away.
Maybe add the possibility to pay to stay more than 48h.

• tommot likes this

#8 Spye Die Nigth

Spye Die Nigth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:13 PM

Yeah Good Ideas my friends !

#9 John Warme

John Warme

• Members
  • Pip