•     

Photo

A Lot Of Suggestions For Solve Overstorage

overproduction economy overstorage food weapons bonus country regions suggestion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Chechesa

Chechesa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 December 2014 - 06:00 PM

Hi,

Actually there are too much food and weapons. Houses are working well, but other elements are in overproduction. Here are a list of suggestions:

• Energy bars also consumes food. Reduce overstorage.
  • Countries has bonus difference that is so big. I recommend 10% per resource bonus (total extra 50%). A 200% production bonus is too much difference for a poor country, specially if this have a few regions. Mexico has 8 regions and USA has 50, it is clearly unfair.
  • Bazookas also consumes weapons, increase damage, and only works when citizen has weapons. (Can be special ammo or two handed weapon).
  • Products amount should be less. A citizen who works in Q7 food company generates 3200 energy, and we only can consume 2400 (this is illogic). Also there are citizens with over 200 companies.
  • A CC commission in gold purchase from monetary market retires some CC from game.
  • Define real differences between Q1 and Q7 food, because with 1 click you can eat all food you need, then Q7 food is useless and expensive.
  • Encourage citizens who help with weapons and food, not only by fighting.
  • Create massive defence or destruction weapons by country with food and weapons donated from citizens, but limited, reducing difference between empires and poor countries.
  • Contribute with food to country increases damage/rank points, not only soldiers should be considered patriots, also great businessmen.
  • And more...

Battles are right, but with too much regions to conquest is very difficult that one country reach this.

• "Select all companies" button should select ONLY companies which you can work with actual energy, because it select my 4000 energy (something ridiculous).

I like new profile design.

#2 chriswen

chriswen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 02:49 AM

That's not illogical, that's improvement because of specialization.  Workers should be able to produce more food than they can consume.  They trade it with other workers who produce more weapons then they can consume.  That's basic economics.

The problem isn't that a worker can produce more food than it can consume, the problem is that you can own so many companies and make products out of thin air.

• I am The Best23 likes this

#3 Chechesa

Chechesa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 03:19 AM

I think is illogic because probably level 100 citizens produces food for 20 citizens at least. With this, there are two options: a) limit or quit work as manager, B) reduce production as manager. My companies can produce 264,000 energy daily (I also produce raw for that food). Similar quantities for weapons :/ but suggestions are welcome.

#4 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:45 PM

That's not illogical, that's improvement because of specialization.  Workers should be able to produce more food than they can consume.  They trade it with other workers who produce more weapons then they can consume.  That's basic economics.

The problem isn't that a worker can produce more food than it can consume, the problem is that you can own so many companies and make products out of thin air.

yup why don't they hire me or someone who has taken an economics class it is really some simple fixes that they somehow cant figure out

#5 Chechesa

Chechesa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 08:33 AM

yup why don't they hire me or someone who has taken an economics class it is really some simple fixes that they somehow cant figure out

I agree, it's so simple :'(

I hope admins read this because economic game is terrible xD

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: overproduction, economy, overstorage, food, weapons, bonus, country regions, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users