#41 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

Sorry, meant to say...in the meantime until you launch your ''Hades iii - Faggotty comedy roadshow'' would you like some spare change so you can actually experience what it feels like to be able to buy gold in this game?

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#42 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:44 PM

Who the hell are all these people?  

I'm here for the children and 'Faggots' apparently  :P which kind of says a lot about the previous posters 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#43 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:53 PM

a

Edited by Internetus Internetian, 15 January 2015 - 10:57 PM.

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#44 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

Who the hell are all these people?  

Beats me, some random faggots are stopping by, it seems. 

• BOUD1CCA and Panis like this

hail satan

#45 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:21 PM

Beats me, some random faggots are stopping by, it seems. 

:lol: AGAIN!!! and yet you are still here...WHY? Why aren't you out making fliers and writing extra material for your one man comedy show???

You really do have the comedy touch, a whole routine based on the word 'Faggot'...i can see it now. YOU WILL HAVE THAT SPARE CHANGE Hades iii...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BUY GOLD FOR THE FIRST TIME...JUST BELIEVE...BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AS I BELIEVE IN YOU!  ;) Surely you must have kids up and down your playground telling you just how funny your material is? Fresh, ''youffull'' original and highly hilarious. There must be queues of kids just waiting to hear you quote that catchphrase of yours? CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW FUNNY YOU ARE FOR GODS SAKE???

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#46 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:26 PM

You might be a faggot but you sure do type fast, congrats.

hail satan

#47 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

You might be a faggot but you sure do type fast, congrats.

Please, my sides are splitting  :lol: I love...NO...adore how you stay true to your roots and don't deviate to other forms of hilarious terms for homosexuals - homo, gay and puff being two examples. Oh no, you are true to your roots and that's what makes you so damned special.

I see a bright future for you, and maybe one or even TWO gold packs before this game finally ends...yes TWO gold packs!!! T-shirts perhaps with an image of the ever funny you dressed as Garfield and beneath your catchphrase - Faggot. Then perhaps musicals...''Guys No Dolls'' and ''Oliver Fist'' where lots of homosexuals dance and sing about a poor boy in a shack with a tin roof in Croatia who dreams of spare and loose change. Then as the plot thickens you jump out and utter your now legendary catchphrase of ''FAGGOTT'' and the audience would erupt with laughter and applause. 

The future of comedy depends upon you Hades iii

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#48 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:43 PM

Too bad you never got a chance to meet the king of faggots, tommot the faggot, you two would get along.

• BOUD1CCA and Panis like this

hail satan

#49 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

Now I have a quick go at a design for t-shirts to be sold at the ''Hades iii FAGGOTT comedy tour''. I know you are probably getting excited at showcasing your clear comedy originality and genius but we need to make sure we can make you as much spare change as possible. We don't want you having to degrade yourself any more by all this ''yeah Plato will never get a penny off me in protest at the 9/11 and ww2 Hindenburg Faggotty attacks'' that you have been forced to use since day 1, then with this spare change we can exchange it for a gold pack and you will be like every other single player. 

B83enfI.png

Let me know what you think but bare in mind it is a rough draft. I am looking at production of a board game called ''FAGGOTT BUCKAROO'' where you have to put pieces of gay clothing on a small mannequin..sort of pink jeans and socks with sequins, you know the type of stuff these homo types wear when out faggotting. If you are not delicate enough his clothing all falls off and a recorded message screams ''FAGGOTT''. it''ll be a highly original and hilarious use of your catchphrase hades iii  ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#50 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:59 PM

I have no idea what you're saying but I do like that picture, keep it up faggot.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

hail satan

#51 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:11 AM

I have no idea what you're saying but I do like that picture, keep it up faggot.

What about we venture further afield with your comedy originality and genius? Why limit you to comedy tours and board games? Why not a Hades iii comedy movie? Hmmmm, we need to make sure your skills at comedy timing are nurtured in a way that the public don't get distracted and drift to another comic who just uses the phrase ''Queer'' or ''Gaylord''. So we need to keep this fresh, and a movie with your now legendary and intelligent catchphrase could do that and actually make sure you pockets are filled with so much spare change you could actually rent your parents a small home with a REAL roof and not just a tin one...A GOLD PACK AND A NON TIN ROOF!!! So how this for a script?  - a 'FAGGOTT' with a severed spine who spent most of his day trying to climb out of pink sequinned wheelchair and collect the spare change in a water feature that people were throwing coins into for good luck. We can call it -  ''BROKEBACK FOUNTAIN'' and you can make numerous and hilarious cameo appearances where you get to say...yeah you guessed it - FAGGOTT...i smell a British Comedy Foreign award for comedy  :D 

Anyway, you know that guy your dad visits to claim his benefits? Yeah? Well he has a thing called a job...a...job. It is where you do services for money...LIKE A FAGGOTT...OMG...YOU HAVE TRAINED ME WELL...AWESOME  :lol: anyway i work (google it) nights so must bid you a fond farewell. I look forward to your responses of ''Faggott'' and rest assured we will make this work so you can have that spare change you oh so dream of my friend.  ^_^ 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#52 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:33 AM

No picture this time...now you're just trying to be a faggot.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

hail satan

#53 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 16 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

Calling Doctor Faggot, Proctologist required urgently level 4 to clear a blocked up arsehole (otherwise known as Claire Louise)

#54 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 03:47 AM

Are you serious or is this an elaborate troll? 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#55 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 16 January 2015 - 05:35 AM

I will pay Dr Faggot 5 gold to write an unecesarily long excessively thought out retort on the topic of soft shell tacos being far superior to hard shell tacos. Post and you shall receive.

Edited by Panis, 16 January 2015 - 05:36 AM.

• BOUD1CCA and Flaco Jimenez like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#56 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:18 AM

Calling Doctor Faggot, Proctologist required urgently level 4 to clear a blocked up arsehole (otherwise known as Claire Louise)

You carer is bang on form today Norma Bates, you see if you just let them post you might actually and finally be liked in Aus by other than a single multi account  ;)

I am working on a guide for you, like the ones i did for the ADP...so if every you have to clear your cache then you don't have to pick the first person the voices in your head tell you has hacked your account. Last thing we need is any more drool dropping on your keyboard, yes it is damned clean but we wouldn't want you electrocuting yourself.  ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#57 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 08:34 AM

No picture this time...now you're just trying to be a faggot.

Are you serious or is this an elaborate troll? 

Me? I am deadly serious. And why not? We have a comedy genius here. Yes there will be similar comedians on the circuit once Hades iii is exposed to the media but we need to make sure we get a foot hold in the public's affection first. While ''Homoboy'' and ''fookingpuff'' will have their own audience I am damned sure that ''FAGGOTT'' can be the market leader in original and ground breaking comedy. 

What is in this for me? Well hard to believe but nothing, i do enjoy helping people and when i see Hades iii i see a poor, destitute kid who struggles in this game and always has done. So to save face he has had to make lies about 'morals' and 'politics' stopping him from buying a gold pack. Can you imagine that? Everyday  in eRep for him is like spending Christmas with a family with means and you have nothing, present time and you sit in the corner with nothing and just yell ''I'M JEWISH SO DIDN'T WANT ANY PRESENTS''...of course you aren't Jewish but other children find it more acceptable rather than ''I couldn't afford anything, now please excuse me while i play with my trainers...LOOK THE BOTTOM OF MY TRAINERS IS PULLING AWAY AND IT LOOKS LIKE MY SHOES HAVE A MOUTH!!!''. Nobody wants that for Hades iii. So I am helping him to help himself through his own comedy styling. Win/win.

As for BOUD1CCA, well by helping her learn how to ''log in'' then it will give her more confidence to do other things. For instance she can now turn on the lamp switch with confidence...of course I need thorough training with her so if the bulb every goes she will not fly off the handle and claim the aliens have hacked her lamp. I will get there but it takes time, time and patience.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#58 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:28 AM

What is in this for me? Well hard to believe but nothing, i do enjoy helping people and when i see Hades iii i see a poor, destitute kid who struggles in this game and always has done.

dis guy

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#59 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:52 AM

dis guy

My point exactly, it is a game. However as with everything these days 'Freemium' games do give an advantage to those with spare change. Hades iii clearly hasn't and you can see from his protests about 'Plato BOOO HISS' and 'POLITICS' that being without the means and wants to buy a gold pack does play on his mind. Imagine Charlie, living with numerous relatives, no privacy, no feel for independence...and then Willy Wonka offers him a dream. A dream where he is equal to everyone, no matter the colour creed, nationality, gender, sexual preference or tin roof or tiled...everyone equal searching for that Golden ticket to a dream. An experience that is beyond imagination.

Remember the crushing blows Charlie felt each time a Golden ticket was discovered? one less chance of reaching for the stars...and when the final ticket was found? Utter desperation. Dream shattered, life less worth living as he walked back to the squalor that was his home. BUT WAIT....THE FINAL TICKET WAS A FRAUD! He could still have a chance and with that he scurried off to the local confectionery shop and took one last gamble. Now this is the important part...remember his face light up (literally) as he peeled back the wrapper and there was a Golden ticket. His dreams became real, fears evaporated and for that brief second he was the richest child in the world....that's what I want Hades iii to feel as he buys his first eRep gold pack. 

I am playing my part for him...are you?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#60 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:13 PM

Long, excessively thought out if such a term could be applied to rants, but about chocolate not tacos - would that be close enough for Doctor Faggot to claim a prize?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users