#61 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 12:21 PM

OMFG YOU SIGNED AN NAP WITH CHILE? THIS IS REAL LIFE, YOU AREN'T FIT TO LIVE, YOU AREN'T A MAN. OMG I CAN'T LOG IN!!! I HAVE BEEN HACKED. SOMEBODY HELP ME, AHHH IT MUST HAVE BEEN YOU THEN YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH...i never said you were responsible for hacking me. I never said i was hacked. I DON'T LIE. I have never played eRep. What's eRep? what's a computer??? How can i play eRep when i don't own one of these computer things you speak of and why would...OMG THAT BIRD HAS FEATHERS!!! why do people laugh at me in Aus   :( do farts have lumps?...MOMMY I NEED CHANGING!!! 

Seek help please Louise, either medical or some kind of special needs tutor...we are here for you...us and the voices in your head.

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 16 January 2015 - 12:37 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#62 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:34 PM

we are here for you

So you have some faggot friends?

hail satan

#63 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:23 PM

It is obvious that the man does not like me at all, and I am wondering why?

The insults & offensive statements posted above have finally got me to the stage that I am starting to feel angry.  If you cannot be honest, be witty - you are neither Jardon.

Now your many stupidly spammy posts here have got you labelled as Doctor Faggot.  I am going to risk the same derision by posting a long "serious business" post on the basis of your "upset" with me.

A brief history of eAustralia, isolated, surrounded by enemies - who as nations to date have acted heartlessly (not really individuals, but as nations). And with a small population.

It makes us a target for conquest & PTOs.  (I got bored with this - I am sounding like a faggot already so lets cut to the chase).

Unable to control the Australian Forums he set up one in opposition & talking, talking, talking much like he has since he appeared here, attacking what was once a good place & in effect the heart of the Australian community.  So I paid the owner of that forum $50 to keep it running for one year.  You haven't forgiven me that have you Doctor Faggot? 

He claims I have driven a "nice" player out of the game but despite the articles he keeps producing - there is no proof of this, when that is noticed, his statement is Binda would have the logs, ask her.

I have a theory - that the "nice" player who was a schoolboy talked into taking up the CP position by Doctor Jardon left in embarassment because he was made to look such a fool by the Macedonian CP, and also - he could not take being pressured into handing over passwords of Aus  orgs to Dr Jardon & his faithful sidekick Claire Louise (just as much evidence for that hugh as your 'unproved" assertion that I drove this schoolboy from the game.

The hacking of my account - I know now that it was not, but I do know that it was interfered with and I have been told it was a problem caused by me having my account opened & an Aus organisation opened at the same time - I had never changed the PW for the organisation, somebody else accessed it & changed the PW - result being I was locked out of my own account & it took ages to get access to it again (thanks to assistance of Ranger Bob & believe it or not, Plato).  My unhappiness was that Claire Louise appeared to know of my problem before I told anybody - and that rather than offering "friendly" advice she was having a laugh.

I did accuse her of hacking & then later apologised when that was found not to be the case.  I have never complained to the Admins that my account was "hacked" - my dealings with them was how do I get access again.

I would love to see evidence of me going off & insulting Chile re a NAP - Doctor Faggot, If you cannot produce any, I do have access to the original forums & can produce my post regarding that - courteous & restrained.

Regarding Ireland - I took a stance that Ireland should not submit to the UK. Geez my stance was right out of line with Irish opinion there hey - & no evidence, just Doctor Faggot saying he was "told" this.  You gossip much hugh?  Its a very faggoty thing to do.

I realise that this makes me look a faggot as well - just call me Miz Faggotina, but I intend to reference this every time the good doctor posts his "proof"

• Hades III likes this

#64 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 16 January 2015 - 11:33 PM

I completely agree with BOUD1CCA, it seems Dr. Faggot is a major fag.

hail satan

#65 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:08 AM

ghe4s.jpg

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#66 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:23 AM

Dr Faggot. 

Professional question. 

I belong to an online forum and some fagget is fagging the place up with his srs business. 

Any thoughts? 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#67 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:27 AM

Awww seems I have upset BOUD1CCA, but I couldn't help but notice that you seemed to have distorted the facts...must be all the voices saying different things in your head cherub ^_^

I set up a new set of forums because the ''old'' forums were owned by a player who never logged on or even bothered with eRep, he left them in the hands of a woman who kept entering the Cabinet section even after she was sacked. Still facts...they just get in the way of a good rant and lie so lets pretend that doesn't exist...bit like that apology to Claire Louise for erm...hacking, not hacking, tampering, thinking of accessing, walking past whistling by your account. Suddenly saying ''I never once accused you'' doesn't constitute an apology cherub...it's a denial. As you are one ranting about proof (see screenshots on previous Faggotty page) then can we see proof of this apology? You do realise when you apologise it usually is best to do it TO that person and not to yourself in a mirror rocking back and forth whilst crying and cuddling a doll pretending she is your baby? As for the NAP, I am sure the vast majority remember your rants which at the time were very scary that somebody could actually foam and type similtaniously...a talent none the less. Also cherub calling somebody a 'pedo' and 'Faggott' then crying they have questioned your mental stability...well I know you like to nail yourself to the cross and play ''martyr'' but I am going to have to request that nail and hammer from you before you do yourself more damage from self harm.

No BOUD1CCA, if that is your real name and not something you pretend to do in real life by making a chariot out of a large box and you sit in the middle screaming at your mini box horses. I say that because you don’t seem to grasp the concept of names for on line games and have asked me numerous times if I am a real Doctor and if my name is ‘Hugh Jardon’ as well as made an issue of it, which would be funny if it wasn’t so sad that you go by BOUD1CCA and ‘Louise Brookes’....people laugh at you, and the direct pointing is a dead give-a-way, but I have been in the same situation so understand your torment when you were struggling to cope with logging into eRep. One day returning home from work my front door wouldn’t open. of course, like yourself, i tried to gain access and even words of encouragement to the door such as ‘’why won’t you fucking open, please god why...WHY?’’ but it wouldn’t budge. So being a sane adult i came to the only conclusion - my house had been hacked. As i sat there on my doorstep weeping and occasionally screaming my neighbour came around and offered help...oh he played his hand too soon the sneaky dishonest bitch because i knew straight away he must have been the one who had hacked my house, and yes i told him so with colourful abuse and some very aggressive language. I knew if he got upset by it then at a later date i could just deny it and say it never happened anyway.

It turns out i had locked the door and then having returned home i failed to take the door keys from my pocket and unlock the door...but this shows just how easy it is/was to do a ‘BOUD1CCA’ as it is known.

**...and my apologies for using bold, having seen how confused you get with the log in button this should be hilarious watching you fathom how I made the letters a different shade of black** :blink:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 17 January 2015 - 01:33 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#68 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:28 AM

I completely agree with BOUD1CCA, it seems Dr. Faggot is a major fag.

Hades iii, was the last part of your name due to stutters in your writing and you gave up mid sentence? Who were Hades i and Hades ii? And were they inflicted with the same typed stutter? And finally what did they do that impressed you so much you had to dedicate your account to their memory? Are you still struggling financially? Because apparently ponds with ducks are a great source for free bread...take them home and get mommy to grill them bad boys and you have yourself a meal of toasted bits there Sir...anyway the plans for the 'FAGGOTT' comedy tour are well underway B)

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#69 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

Dr Faggot. 

Professional question. 

I belong to an online forum and some fagget is fagging the place up with his srs business. 

Any thoughts? 

Well if he is a Faggott then perhaps bow before him and worship his greatness, he will either be angry and upset or forgiving and approachable...either way you'll get a mouth full.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#70 Binda33

Binda33

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:00 AM

Just so you know, I don't have multies and if I wanted to play eRep I'd be doing so on my own account. I don't bother to log in much these days, thanks to people like Hugh. If you want to report me for multies go right ahead. Since I don't have any I don't really care. I'm only posting here now because I was messaged to say that you were posting crap about me again Hugh.

Everyone please remember that if you disagree with Hugh, you are in the wrong and he is right. You are also probably a multi...

Carry on.

• BOUD1CCA and Dr Hugh Jardon like this

#71 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:45 AM

Just so you know, I don't have multies and if I wanted to play eRep I'd be doing so on my own account. I don't bother to log in much these days, thanks to people like Hugh. If you want to report me for multies go right ahead. Since I don't have any I don't really care. I'm only posting here now because I was messaged to say that you were posting crap about me again Hugh.

Everyone please remember that if you disagree with Hugh, you are in the wrong and he is right. You are also probably a multi...

Carry on.

Reported for multies

#72 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 08:58 AM

Carry on.

Can you name who I have accused of being a multi Binda? To my knowledge I can name them, three in three years of playing. TianaC, a clear multi who was erm....banned for being a multi  :huh:, BreeK who in TianaC's article had conversations how they knew each other in real life and spoke regularly...now I am probably wrong but when an account is banned for being a multiple account and yet they have an outside life with another player it doesn't take a genius to know unless it is voices in BOUD1CCA's head then you have caught the person operating the multi and it's all smoke and mirrors. And we come to Wakaleo....hmmmmmm.... Wankaleo...sorry i mean Wakaleo has four hardworker medals in 4 and a half years of playing. now if we look at that we can say he has worked at least 120 days. Now in that time frame thats roughly 54 CP elections. And as Aus has missed out on senate a few times we are seeing a pattern of possible log ins, that of course and the fact he seems very outward going around PP, CP and senate elections. The dates and numbers of times he has logged in seem to show he only has that account operating at elections. no multi account there then…

Now Binda, you were introduced to me as a baby maker and not because you have had kids in real life, you know I love you and supported you in the early days when petitions were going up signed by the majority to have you removed as admin for forum abuse...AND HOW DARE THEY SACK YOU AS A MINISTER AND STOP YOU GOING THROUGH THE CABINET SECTION??? I AM SO FURIOUS I AM USING CAPS TO HIGHLIGHT HOW THE VOICES SHOUT IN BOUD1CCA'S HEAD!!! And how dare they have to ban you from the cabinet IRC room because you repeatedly kept joining when you wasn't in cabinet. I stand firm with you my sister. SING WITH ME ''WE SHALL OVER COME...WE SHALL OVER COME SOME DAY...'' also you left Aus because you were sacked from cabinet, a cabinet I was not a member of. Shit, i hate it when facts get in the way of BOUD1CCA's conspiracy theories. I mean fair enough I was behind 9/11 attacks but that was to make a protest to the American Government about eAus signing an NAP with eChile, with hind sight I did take it to far and should have just wrote angry posts instead.

And i am sure BOUD1CCA agrees with me like what she said when CyberCasper ''left'' that you quit eAus because you couldn't take the slightest criticism and if you couldn't do the job properly then you shouldn't have asked to be an admin or a cabinet member. Nobody drove you from eAus other than your weak personality... :lol: 

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 17 January 2015 - 09:12 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#73 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:59 AM

This eRep is certainly serious business.

Thank God there are people like .doctor Faggot to make sure everything is being done properly according to him.

And him going to all the trouble of typing up hundreds of words & its just too much trouble reading them. 

Maybe if you used caps it would appear that you are passionate - bolding type just does not look as if you are trying

#74 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:07 AM

This eRep is certainly serious business.

Thank God there are people like .doctor Faggot to make sure everything is being done properly according to him.

And him going to all the trouble of typing up hundreds of words & its just too much trouble reading them. 

Maybe if you used caps it would appear that you are passionate - bolding type just does not look as if you are trying

Oh cherub, of course it is too much for you reading all those words, how are you supposed to concentrate when the voices are yelling at the same time that I have hacked your screen and put words there. And all this technology business really does confuse you doesn't it?. All you do is click one button to make it go bold...it's as easy as logging in and....oh, sorry that was very insensitive of me.  :unsure:

And i use words because i find it fun, remember the fun you had smacking the palm of your hand on your head when typing your opposition to Australia's NAP? That's how I feel when typing responses to all these good people. And long may i continue to enjoy these forums because I am genuinely enjoying being with you and your many personalities  :P

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#75 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:33 AM

Calling Doctor Faggot, Proctologist required urgently level 4 to clear a blocked up arsehole (otherwise known as Claire Louise)

:lol:

Wondering what I did to get this level of abuse Bou - all I did was suggest you aren't a real woman because of the language you are using, which is something you have done to me in the past so I thought it was a level playing field.

For shame sweety :( You're such a let down :( I truly believed you were an oustanding member of the community, and not a horrid vile little troll doing anything for attention. You've shattered my perfect picture of you  :(

Edited by Claire Louise, 17 January 2015 - 10:36 AM.

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#76 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:37 AM

From what I gather, the eAus forum is so packed with faggotry that it is now overflowing into OT.

• BOUD1CCA, Dr Hugh Jardon, Flaco Jimenez and 1 other like this

#77 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

From what I gather, the eAus forum is so packed with faggotry that it is now overflowing into OT.

Indeed, it could overflow elsewhere as well like a tide of pink and sequins  :wacko:

We'll be drowned in oiled up naked men and g-strings!!!!

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#78 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:42 AM

No, I'm really sorry Louise, I'm struggling right now. I just can't believe that a woman who I looked up to, who I thought was intelligent, witty and articulate, and most importantly mentally balanced can act this way. I just can't. It's really upset me Louise. I'm sorry, I have to compose myself right now.

#79 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:43 AM

No, I'm really sorry Louise, I'm struggling right now. I just can't believe that a woman who I looked up to, who I thought was intelligent, witty and articulate, and most importantly mentally balanced can act this way. I just can't. It's really upset me Louise. I'm sorry, I have to compose myself right now.

Which one of her personalities was that???  :blink:

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#80 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:44 AM

Indeed, it could overflow elsewhere as well like a tide of pink and sequins  :wacko:

We'll be drowned in oiled up naked men and g-strings!!!!

Wouldn't know, I don't use them!  :lol:  Although there is one that's completely overbearing in every sense of the word. It isn't used though bar a select few who choose to say things in their special secret sections. Kind of like when you're in primary school and you create those clubs that only certain people are allowed to, and you say mean things behind their backs. Yeah, like that. Like the slow, 5-year old version of the film Mean Girls, only nowhere near as pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users