#121 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:17 AM

I'd rather be hungry than have a small dick...and you're also a faggot so life sure isn't easy for you, Pray to Adolf.

Yeah but at least i can afford a sock to put down there to impress the ladies and....fuck...sorry I am being insensitive. A sock is an item of clothing you wear on your feet to keep them warm, they sell them in high streets and markets up and down Europe and they can come pretty cheap...doesnt your local Government allow a clothing drop? One of those things where Oxfam sends second hand clothing to poor regions?

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#122 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts
  • LocationBonjik's basement

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:20 AM

Not that it matters but I don't read anything from you that's over two rows long, so, faggot, keet it short if you want me to read it.

hail satan

#123 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:24 AM

Not that it matters but I don't read anything from you that's over two rows long, so, faggot, keet it short if you want me to read it.

Wooooh Hades iii, why the hate? Is the two lined thing due to lack of education or poor IQ?

I am on your side kid. I can imagine how it feels pretending that you have moral objections to gold buying rather than admit you are a peasant. It’s cool by me. I can imagine it is hard in that outside world when you see kids playing football and due to your lack of shoes you have to tell the others ‘’nah, I aint playing footy or buying any footy boots until FIFA fix the games economy’’ before you limp off to play ‘52 twig’ pick up with your brothers and sisters after scouring your local woods.

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 01:31 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#124 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

Good night faggot, I'm off to sleep.

Jean-Dujardin-and-Hitler.jpg

hail satan

#125 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:34 AM

Good night faggot, I'm off to sleep.

Jean-Dujardin-and-Hitler.jpg

Fluff the straw first, it will make the floor more comfier.

Sweet dreams Hades iii my stuttering whilst typing friend  ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#126 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 03:57 AM

e6ff01060839cd634b7b1fd0a0c1683bf79a8cb7

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#127 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 05:06 AM

61967145_hitler_funny_quotes_answer_5_xl

This is how Dr. Faggot imagines me. I'm honestly quite flattered.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#128 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

61967145_hitler_funny_quotes_answer_5_xl

This is how Dr. Faggot imagines me. I'm honestly quite flattered.

Not really because I don't think you have the pain threshold to have a tattoo. I did mention in a previous post on a different thread that you would use a biro for your tattoo's...you should cut down on the red bull and sweets...it's effecting your attention span my little penis  :P

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#129 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:14 AM

I wasn't here when these faggots invaded but am I right in saying that Dr. Faggot and Claire are in a relationship? Faggot relationship, of course.

hail satan

#130 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:38 AM

Something much worse I regret to suspect.  I remember reading Doctor Faggot's  post re Remembrance Day that his grandfather fought in WW1.

He is a known fantasist, but assuming that he is telling the truth, well that would make him a Baby Boomer - he would have to be in his 60s at least.

Now Claire, with her tough talk - she is trying too hard maybe, comes across as really immature - but that may be because she is, & her actual age is 13 same as her emotional age.

I do hope that Dr Faggot is not grooming young Claire :(   Run Claire, you may well be in danger from a dirty old man

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

#131 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:01 PM

It doesn't seem strange Dr. Faggot is over 60 y/o, he does talk like an old person in a sense nobody cares what he says because it's gibberish.

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

hail satan

#132 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:16 PM

I wasn't here when these faggots invaded but am I right in saying that Dr. Faggot and Claire are in a relationship? Faggot relationship, of course.

Yes, it is a faggot relationship where we discuss vegetables and other forms of food i can fit into my anus passage...i know you don't approve who would? You are sitting there with your fried bread with a side portion of bread and here i am wasting precious food that you could be eating. You know if you are into recycling (which is a possibility as poor people do go through others bins) then i'd be happy to send you the vegetables when i'm done  ;)

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#133 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:18 PM

Something much worse I regret to suspect.  I remember reading Doctor Faggot's  post re Remembrance Day that his grandfather fought in WW1.

He is a known fantasist, but assuming that he is telling the truth, well that would make him a Baby Boomer - he would have to be in his 60s at least.

Now Claire, with her tough talk - she is trying too hard maybe, comes across as really immature - but that may be because she is, & her actual age is 13 same as her emotional age.

I do hope that Dr Faggot is not grooming young Claire :(   Run Claire, you may well be in danger from a dirty old man

Oh dear, it was Great grandfather actually wankaleo...you know you seem to have more failures than those pilots on 9/11 who couldn't direct their planes even past big buildings :mellow: That article about remembrance day...wasn't written around an election wasn't it wankaleo? Seems strange you say you didn't play for years yet were always ''online'' at elections and when that article was released way before your grand ''I'M A NEW RETURNING PLAYER...HONEST GUV'' article. Hmmmmmm....next shot wankaleo...surely you'll get one on target my sad friend  :lol:

Did Claire upset you wankaleo? You seem very upset with her like you are with me...me i can understand as in comments and articles i have slapped you aound like a dodgy employee in a childs home. I know I have mugged you off so many times I am shocked my mug shot isn't on the wall of your chief account operators police station, but the obsession with Claire? I must go look at her previous posts that got you so wound up  ;) So...you were saying about the eAus forums run by a foreigner... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  that still cracks me up. Nice try though Binda but it is a contradiction you claim not to be a multi then you write word for word what other people are saying...then again you can't freely write your own posts as it will reveal who has their hand up your backside...puppetry speaking wankaleo. 

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 12:26 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#134 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:19 PM

It doesn't seem strange Dr. Faggot is over 60 y/o, he does talk like an old person in a sense nobody cares what he says because it's gibberish.

I am 74 actually Hades iii my stuttering friend. Everything is gibberish when you are poor isn't it?   :( that's why Governments make benefit claimant forms so difficult to fill out from what i gather. Can you not apply for that Oxfam clothing parcel or U.N food parcel? 

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 12:24 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#135 Hades III

Hades III

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:16 PM

For some reason I don't find it difficult to believe you're a 74 y/o faggot. I guess it's a good news, you won't pollute this planet with your faggotry much longer.

• BOUD1CCA and Flaco Jimenez like this

hail satan

#136 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:08 PM

Old people and the internet is a bad idea. 

Can't they sit quietly until they die? 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

#137 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:12 PM

For some reason I don't find it difficult to believe you're a 74 y/o faggot. I guess it's a good news, you won't pollute this planet with your faggotry much longer.

That's the spirit, though I get the feeling you just want to get your hands on my fridge-freezer in the will. That's  the big white boxes with food in that you see when you are pressed against supermarket windows.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#138 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:14 PM

Old people and the internet is a bad idea. 

Can't they sit quietly until they die? 

Yes, one thing about being old is having the experience to be able to log in and out of my account without being pinned down by my carer whilst soiling myself and screaming about being hacked.

BOUD1CCA was in two minds about liking your post, not because she agreed with it or wanted to show support but because of her schizophrenia.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#139 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

You sure have a hard on for Boud1cca for some reason. 

Probably your first this century. 

• Hades III likes this

1029831-1.png

#140 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:24 PM

You sure have a hard on for Boud1cca for some reason. 

Probably your first this century. 

Mmmmmm...who wouldn't? Her mouth is well lubed due to the spit and drool and you get to sleep with a different woman each night!!!

If she is pinned down and forced to wear a straight jacket or wearing mittens then she is a cracker.  ;)

Though come to think of it who wants to be accused of hacking her vagina? Though having said that I am sure she has looked in the mirror, seen an axe wound and has indeed screamed someone has hacked her...oh the humanity  :wacko:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 02:30 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users