• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Sigilstone17

Sigilstone17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

I had two House Factorys, Tier 3 and  Tier 2, and now they're both just gone. Also, I can't submit a ticket because it says I need to login (while I am logged in) and clicking on "regeister here" tells me I can't access that page because I need to log-in there too (can't register because I have to log-in, ironies abound.) I know my account wasn't hacked because I still have all my Gold.

#2 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 12:06 AM

Hey!

Please check again if you can access the Ticket system.

Thanks!

#3 Sigilstone17

Sigilstone17

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

Well I can get as far as selecting what type of ticket I want to submit, but when I hit next it goes blank

#4 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 02:32 AM

I doubt you'll get any help from the admins here. Are you sure you haven't been hacked because there is a lot of it about apparently.

Anyway, did you have a safety code on your account? I had a friend who had companies ''removed'' and because he hadn't set a safety code the admins just washed their hands of it. But...if you put what you want the admins to know, include your profile i will submit a ticket for you and hopefully they will reply sooner rather than later as I am a sucker member for my sins who has spent a lot of money previously. Send it me in a PM and i'll screenshot the post and replies for you until your 'log in' bug is sorted...just don't include personal details to your account to me obviously.

The guy's profile is here if you want to ask him the outcome of his missing companies also etc etc - http://www.erepublik...profile/3828890

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 17 January 2015 - 02:33 AM.

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#5 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 06:48 AM

Well I can get as far as selecting what type of ticket I want to submit, but when I hit next it goes blank

In that case please send us an email to support@erepublik.com and it should get sorted. Thanks!

I doubt you'll get any help from the admins here. Are you sure you haven't been hacked because there is a lot of it about apparently.

Anyway, did you have a safety code on your account? I had a friend who had companies ''removed'' and because he hadn't set a safety code the admins just washed their hands of it. But...if you put what you want the admins to know, include your profile i will submit a ticket for you and hopefully they will reply sooner rather than later as I am a sucker member for my sins who has spent a lot of money previously. Send it me in a PM and i'll screenshot the post and replies for you until your 'log in' bug is sorted...just don't include personal details to your account to me obviously.

The guy's profile is here if you want to ask him the outcome of his missing companies also etc etc - http://www.erepublik...profile/3828890

You would not get much of an answer in first place, as for security reasons we don't really provide information to citizens who are writing on behalf of someone. Regarding Safety Code, it has indeed been designed to prevent hackers from downgrading companies or training grounds, so yes if a player decides not to use it, they would really be the only ones to blame.

#6 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:16 AM

I agree with the safety code rule, it's like when women aren't wearing chastity belts then they deserve to be raped God damn it because they clearly are asking for it. it's a belief I have had for years with regards to properties also...no burglar alarm then your property is begging to be nicked and whoever turned the place over deserves to walk away scott free as they say. Some people just put themselves and their properites in positions of danger just for attention. 

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#7 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

The other option would be to try emailing support@erepublik.com

I think that's the email anyways, 99% sure off the top of my head.

In regards to the whole "safety code" thing, I think it's appalling that someones account could be compromised, and unless you took an extra step in securing your account (you'd have thought like with the vast majority of other sites a password would be good enough) then anything missing or taken will not be replaced. It's especially annoying if you're someone who has invested actual real life money in this game. This is where eRep fails massively. As far as I am concerned, as soon as you invest money in this game, the admins are no longer admins and should be considered customer services, and should bend over backwards to help you. But they don't. It's appalling. 

To be honest, I think all eRep admins are faggots. Which actually, admins can't 'discipline' me for, given the fact that other members have said these things, the comments have been seen by an admin/reported and they haven't been taken down. I also love the fact that some of my posts were removed for spam, one where I replied to a person in a direct quote and said hello to another in game friend in the same post. But no, faggots is totally cool. I see the logic there. Well done admins. Seriously though, before you go ahead and remove this post and/or warn me, I highly suggest you go and look at this thread, and consider removing the vile comments and locking the thread. I'm shocked I'm having to suggest to you how to do your job - https://forum.erepub...ge-3#entry48492

And finally, if he see's this - Hi Guag :)

*Apologies to the OP - dude I hope you get this sorted, I really do. Sorry for the slight derail (at least I semi-offered advice!)

• Guagature and Dr Hugh Jardon like this

#8 Guagature

Guagature

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 06:11 AM

The other option would be to try emailing support@erepublik.com

I think that's the email anyways, 99% sure off the top of my head.

Yep that is the right email to use there Claire for issues when you cannot send an in-game bug report

Also, Hi Claire :) I saw the post 

Dr Hugh your a faggot :P

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#9 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:06 AM

Yep that is the right email to use there Claire for issues when you cannot send an in-game bug report

Also, Hi Claire :) I saw the post 

Dr Hugh your a faggot :P

Are you sure that is the correct e-mail address? Perhaps as well as that he could send a tweet as well, that way an admin will definitely see it. 

Guag  :lol: Don't you start, I was hoping for some originality but it seems there is none from the yokels in here. ''Our mutal unstable'' friend i expected it from though  ^_^ funniest thing is I asked Claire to like my posts because she has ranted several times about her doing that, so she clearly clicks the likes in eRep to see who does it...she'll be tearing her head out if it wasn't for the fact her carer has her in a straightjacket.

Perhaps the O.P could send a message on facebook also....just in case the ticket isn't answered?

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 09:30 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#10 Gucio

Gucio

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 822 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:38 AM

Dr Hugh Jardon, Guagature, Claire Louise thank you very much for your humour it is extremely appriciated...

Just to make some clarifications for the future, so there is no surprises. The help section has been designated for users to ask for support and for others to answer, this doesn't include leading the users into a confusion, making them waste time or put them in doubt whethre the information given by a mod is correct/unreliable, like you just have done above.

If you want to carry on with your silly games, sure, do it in Off-Topic, as any further posts of this kind in this section will be removed and yes, you will be penalised.

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users