•     

Photo

Why Does Tomnot Introduce Himself To Everyone In New Players?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Why Does Tomnot Introduce Himself To Everyone In New Players? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Why Tomnot introduces himself to everyone in beginners forum?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:59 PM

Coke often has that effect. At first its all just innocent fun, next thing you know you're snorting lines off a cock.

...You can tell the nearest you have been to Coke is in a fucking high school soft drinks vending machine  ;)

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#22 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:12 AM

...You can tell the nearest you have been to Coke is in a fucking high school soft drinks vending machine  ;)

Its true my experience with coke has been quite different. Mine started out snorting lines off of cocks as harmless fun and has been since.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#23 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

Its true my experience with coke has been quite different. Mine started out snorting lines off of cocks as harmless fun and has been since.

Pepsi would be the strongest thing you've tried, but i am sure you are very strong and manly the way you mash your keyboard my little Penis  ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#24 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:33 AM

Pepsi would be the strongest thing you've tried, but i am sure you are very strong and manly the way you mash your keyboard my little Penis  ^_^

Luckily I don't need the strong stuff cuz I always booty-bump my drugs for better effect.

#25 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:37 AM

Luckily I don't need the strong stuff cuz I always booty-bump my drugs for better effect.

Yes i imagine you do, you seem really 'tough' and 'gangsta' just from your posts...so i imagine you have seen your fair share of paracetamol in your parents drugs cabinet.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#26 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:50 AM

Yes i imagine you do, you seem really 'tough' and 'gangsta' just from your posts...so i imagine you have seen your fair share of paracetamol in your parents drugs cabinet.

No I'm far from gangsta, I take great pride in being white.

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

#27 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

No I'm far from gangsta, I take great pride in being white.

Yes and I am sure you are very tough. Must be difficult drawing 'Hate' along your knuckles each day to impress the other children at your really hard tattoos. I imagine it is also difficult seeing black people being able to afford to play eRep as well. Probably explains the hatred towards us with means who buy gold...each to their own I say.

Are you related to Hades iii?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#28 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:04 AM

Probably explains the hatred towards us with means who buy gold..

No one hates you because you waste your money on this ridiculous gypsy scam Dr Fagget.

People hate you because you are an overbearing, pompous windbag with delusions of self importance. And your complete lack of understanding the subtle differences between reality and the internet only deepen these delusions and increase others perception that you are indeed a self aggrandizing asshole. 

Edited by Flaco Jimenez, 18 January 2015 - 04:04 AM.

• BOUD1CCA and Panis like this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#29 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 18 January 2015 - 04:54 AM

Yes and I am sure you are very tough. Must be difficult drawing 'Hate' along your knuckles each day to impress the other children at your really hard tattoos. I imagine it is also difficult seeing black people being able to afford to play eRep as well. Probably explains the hatred towards us with means who buy gold...each to their own I say.

Are you related to Hades iii?

I prefer the term power bottom over tough. I might be riding the bull but I've got the reins.

I could make up a bunch of characteristics and traits about you as well but I don't really see the point.

Simply faggot will have to do.

Hades iii and I are both related and lovers.

Edited by Panis, 18 January 2015 - 04:55 AM.

• BOUD1CCA and Flaco Jimenez like this

#30 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:14 AM

I prefer the term power bottom over tough. I might be riding the bull but I've got the reins.

I could make up a bunch of characteristics and traits about you as well but I don't really see the point.

Simply faggot will have to do.

Hades iii and I are both related and lovers.

Make up all the traits you want my little penis. I have a knack for it...ask BOUD1CCA...although yes i know saying someone is mentally unstable after she rants and raves about an in-game NAP, plus the ''I CAN'T LOG IN...I CAN'T LOG IN. KGB HAVE HACKED ME...oh wait no i didn't enter my e-mail address...IT'S NOT WORKING. CLAIRE LOUISE HACKED ME YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH...oh wait...i need to add my password....and i never said you hacked me Claire...'' toy throing incident couldn't really direct us to any other conclusion. The voices also are not her best friends either because you just know you will see her on a NSW news channel being dragged away after she starts a fire because Daffy Duck told her to and rewarded her with bright lights and music in her head. As  for you my little Penis...let me put on my Miss Marple granny hat - well your account is so blank and resembles the invisible mans confused expression...after all these years it is either because you lack the personality to actually be diplomatic, or the financial money to play (such as Hades iii)...why? Well when people first play this they always buy a gold pack to get started and get into the game. You chose not to, there again homeless people don't choose to not stay at the Ritz but thats not through choice. So why would a guy hang around a game he apparently hates and way before these forums opened? Friends? Hmmm, maybe I mean with BOUD1CCA you have four personalities right there so thats like having a strong social group right there....no, because there are other forms of media such as Skype. Yes, the coin is your Achilles heel. Currency your nemesis. Yes, i would bet your food stamps/benefits you come from very poor stock.

You seem a little agitated there about those characteristics my little penis. Chill...it's just a bit of fun  :)

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 09:19 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#31 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:23 AM

No one hates you because you waste your money on this ridiculous gypsy scam Dr Fagget.

People hate you because you are an overbearing, pompous windbag with delusions of self importance. And your complete lack of understanding the subtle differences between reality and the internet only deepen these delusions and increase others perception that you are indeed a self aggrandizing asshole. 

Yes, I struggle to understand the differences between log in....and log out. Yes my face resembles a skating ring after heavy use, and yes my wrists look like sharks gills but...oh wait...sorry i am talking about BOUD1CCA here.

I am pretty damned awesome  :lol:

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#32 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:06 PM

Delusions often give the patient the sensation that they are "awesome". 

I prescribe large doses of animal tranquilizers and a lobotomy in this case. 

1029831-1.png

#33 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:09 PM

Delusions often give the patient the sensation that they are "awesome". 

I prescribe large doses of animal tranquilizers and a lobotomy in this case. 

Wouldn't a lobotomy mess up my hair? We need an outside expert opinion...

...BOUD1CCA YOU THERE CHERUB?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#34 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:11 PM

Wouldn't a lobotomy mess up my hair? We need an outside expert opinion...

...BOUD1CCA YOU THERE CHERUB?

After I take the animal tranquilizers my aim gets better.

1029831-1.png

#35 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 02:21 PM

After I take the animal tranquilizers my aim gets better.

Ahhh you were being funny. Weren't you?  :unsure:

I don't know i tend to read the posts from people in the manner of the writer...when i read BOUD1CCA's posts i open several tabs with you-tube videos playing at the same time so i can feel for her infliction. Hades iii I imagine that stuttering Roman prison guard of the 'Life of Brian' but without being able to afford to wear up to date clothing. Penis? Simple you just imagine a struggling artist, destitute but who can't paint or draw but does really comes across as tough when people are walking away from him and out of earshot. Yourself...I don't know yet. I can tell you try to be funny, and sometimes i am sure your grandmother will genuinely find you funny...i just haven't seen it yet. Though i suppose posting a picture of Hitler in a t-shirt is pretty hilarious somewhere  ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#36 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 07:33 PM

Think of the internet as a giant wave of the flotsam and jetsam of human intellectual excrement. 

While you are picking out individual terds with your teeth, and complaining about the debris, I am on top of the wave surfing that bitch straight to Valhalla. 

You can be anything you choose to be on the Internet and you chose to be an obnoxious old asshole. 

That is telling good sir. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

#37 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:15 PM

You know Hitler did actually do something right.

He talked about the concept of Negative Supermen.

And it appears that Grandpa Faggot is the closest we have in eRep, and he is actually posting here. (My God is he posting, and one handed typing too)

He probably even could have stopped WW2 by shooting Hitler - sorry my mistake, that was his Grandpa.

But I am sort of sick of it.  There are interesting people who come here to post, yet what does everything seem to revolve around?

Right Grandpa Faggot.

Well I tell you this gramps, I will be ignoring you and I will be directing the long suffering moderator to a recent post in Help about what do do when some weird person stalks you.

Every conversation that does not involve me yet where gramps takes the time to insult me I will report.

Maybe it will have some effect & then grandpa Faggot can then devote his time to talking to Claire Louise, (hopefully she is not some innocent young child the old pedo is grooming)

but some equally old crone who is actually in her second childhood, not her first.

You can discuss the merits of different incontenance pads gramps, or maybe when you lost your last tooth.

Meanwhile there are actually interesting and sort of witty posts here, I will pay attention to them - cya gramps & you too Claire -  though you can tell us your experiences during the Blitz, that would be interesting 

#38 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:24 PM

BOUD1CCA, I do apologise if it is coming across that I am mocking your mental state. Nothing could be further from the truth, in fact just yesterday morning I jumped into my car and found it wouldn’t start. That’s weird i thought (note - a thought not numerous voices) as i had recently had it serviced. In fact no power from my car whatsoever. So i rang the A.A, no not Alcoholics Anonymous...although i do like a good drink especially to the point where I wake up next to some random stranger who was either very poor at oral or he was a relative of Hades iii and saw meat, and through hunger due to his lack of affording food through financial stability decided it was a happy meal apparently judging by the teeth marks in my member, but i am going off on track. Anyway i rang the A.A the Automobile Association who sent out a Gentleman very promptly. He looked at the car and diagnosed it as not having been started with the key. Well the sneaky dishonest bitch had played his hand alright and i knew immediately that my car had been hacked and he was the hacker!!! I gave him several pieces of my mind but I shouldn’t be in trouble with the A.A as i will apologise in a way by completely denying i ever accused him so if they say anything else then they are clearly bullying me. I did put the key in the ignition and it did start so my car wasn’t hacked...but this shows just how easy it is/was to do a ‘BOUD1CCA’ as it is known.

Oh and cherub before you go full victim and martyr, Gucio says we have a free reign in off topic, hence why you got away again by accusing somebody of being a pedo...CRUCIFIX AND MOP AND BUCKET IN ISLE THREE FOR THE WOMAN DRIBBLING ON THE FLOOR...CRUCIFIX AND BUCKET TO ISLE THREE  :rolleyes:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 08:59 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#39 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 08:28 PM

Think of the internet as a giant wave of the flotsam and jetsam of human intellectual excrement. 

While you are picking out individual terds with your teeth, and complaining about the debris, I am on top of the wave surfing that bitch straight to Valhalla. 

You can be anything you choose to be on the Internet and you chose to be an obnoxious old asshole. 

That is telling good sir. 

Or you could be just one personality? I suppose you make a good point Sir...if you had a poor and fragile mental state to the point that normal, everyday jobs caused you to flip and lose your temper, screaming hysterically that you can;t do this or that because you have been...well...lets say hacked....then the internet is a good place to meet new people. Other than the voices in your head of course that some of us seem to be inflicted with.

I suppose it could be a good thing as well for dating sites for example, so frustrated, dried out old women with vaginas as dry as Stephen Fry's wit and with mental health issues can impress single guys...when they meet up is the problem. Dinner in a swanky restaurant is not the best place to scream ''WHO HACKED MY SOUP YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH?''

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 08:33 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#40 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

Make up all the traits you want my little penis. I have a knack for it...ask BOUD1CCA...although yes i know saying someone is mentally unstable after she rants and raves about an in-game NAP, plus the ''I CAN'T LOG IN...I CAN'T LOG IN. KGB HAVE HACKED ME...oh wait no i didn't enter my e-mail address...IT'S NOT WORKING. CLAIRE LOUISE HACKED ME YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH...oh wait...i need to add my password....and i never said you hacked me Claire...'' toy throing incident couldn't really direct us to any other conclusion. The voices also are not her best friends either because you just know you will see her on a NSW news channel being dragged away after she starts a fire because Daffy Duck told her to and rewarded her with bright lights and music in her head. As  for you my little Penis...let me put on my Miss Marple granny hat - well your account is so blank and resembles the invisible mans confused expression...after all these years it is either because you lack the personality to actually be diplomatic, or the financial money to play (such as Hades iii)...why? Well when people first play this they always buy a gold pack to get started and get into the game. You chose not to, there again homeless people don't choose to not stay at the Ritz but thats not through choice. So why would a guy hang around a game he apparently hates and way before these forums opened? Friends? Hmmm, maybe I mean with BOUD1CCA you have four personalities right there so thats like having a strong social group right there....no, because there are other forms of media such as Skype. Yes, the coin is your Achilles heel. Currency your nemesis. Yes, i would bet your food stamps/benefits you come from very poor stock.

You seem a little agitated there about those characteristics my little penis. Chill...it's just a bit of fun  :)

Anyone that pays real money for fake money, especially on this worthless game, is a ultimate loser in every means.  This game is the most boring worthless online game that there is, and you are trying to judge people on their accounts?  I have played this game for over 6 years, and never once did I spend a single dollar or euro on this stupid game.  Even so, I was able to get eArmenia added to the game with just pure diplomacy.  You could be king on this game, and it doenst mean anything in the real life.  There was a time when this was more of a political simulator and it was worth to play to test your diplomacy skills, but now its just a worthless game that people blow money on so to keep their ecountry from being taken over.  

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users