•     

Photo

Why Does Tomnot Introduce Himself To Everyone In New Players?

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: Why Does Tomnot Introduce Himself To Everyone In New Players? (20 member(s) have cast votes)

Why Tomnot introduces himself to everyone in beginners forum?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:17 PM

People who can't afford to buy gold in eRep say that, yet they still log in (no offence BOUD1CCA) and lets be honest a tramp (no offence Hades iii and Penis) could say anybody who spends money on an expensive hotel room when a bedsit does the same job...is a loser. It is one of the weakest defences if we are being honest. 

Like I said...those without something are always the first to attack those who have and I am proud to be a gold buying fag because I have the means    ;)

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 09:23 PM.

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#42 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

Yet you have been carrying out non stops on me personally.

You consider you are allowed to say anything you want and you will be exempt.

Well, we will see won't we Mr gold purchaser that you consider somehow allows you to do anything you like with limits.

If Guico thinks it is Ok, we will see who he reports to & what they think.

I am not responding to you, I am warning you 

#43 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:46 PM

That's the shortest cold shoulder in history isn't it?

So calling me a pedo twice is acceptable then BOUD1CCA? You do realise that is libel and far more serious than anything I have accused you of cherub...that halo is slipping cherub. Still carry on, it makes it more fun watching you play the victim  ^_^

Oh how we should praise thee for dying for our sins oh BOUD1CCA and all your sacrifices. Damned Claire for hacking you, not hacking you then not accepting your imaginay apology, and damned me for apparently being a pedophile and faggot. Report away Cherub  :lol:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 09:48 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#44 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

Coke often has that effect. At first its all just innocent fun, next thing you know you're snorting lines off a cock.

And blowing random strangers in a bus station bathroom to pay for it. 

• Panis likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#45 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 01:33 AM

Yes, but those cubicles can be tricky. Getting in and out the stall and some locks are either old, broken or have been hacked. And let's be honest public bathrooms are in a horrific condition generally....it's like running a gauntlet and then if the bathroom is empty and the door has been hacked you face the age old question - 

If a tree falls in the woods and it doesn't make a sound....has it been hacked and did it make a sound if there is nobody near by to blame for hacking it?

Hmmm, we need an expert on this to answer this riddle....

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 19 January 2015 - 01:34 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#46 Internetus Internetian

Internetus Internetian

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationSomalia

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:29 AM

People who can't afford to buy gold in eRep say that, yet they still log in (no offence BOUD1CCA) and lets be honest a tramp (no offence Hades iii and Penis) could say anybody who spends money on an expensive hotel room when a bedsit does the same job...is a loser. It is one of the weakest defences if we are being honest. 

Like I said...those without something are always the first to attack those who have and I am proud to be a gold buying fag because I have the means    ;)

There should be something of value in return.  I honestly dont see the value on this game.  At most its some type of pleasure, but the pleasure one can get out of this game is so little I think its stupid.  If pleasure or leisure is what you want, there is a lot more you can get with your money.  On this game, its a pretty shitty return on the dollar/euro.  So I will keep with what I said previously, on this game, paying money gives so little return of anything in return that its really stupid.  The one that spends money stupidly will not keep it for many generations.  A lot of time wealth has to do more with being able to preserve it and grow it, then just making it.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

DeafulBanner_Flag-65w5fejz16umze7jbqmexw

#47 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 19 January 2015 - 06:52 AM

For me it's not about return value, it's about principle. I refuse to let my hard earned money end up in the hands of Romanian gypsies.

• Flaco Jimenez and Internetus Internetian like this

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#48 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:19 AM

There should be something of value in return.  I honestly dont see the value on this game.  At most its some type of pleasure, but the pleasure one can get out of this game is so little I think its stupid.  If pleasure or leisure is what you want, there is a lot more you can get with your money.  On this game, its a pretty shitty return on the dollar/euro.  So I will keep with what I said previously, on this game, paying money gives so little return of anything in return that its really stupid.  The one that spends money stupidly will not keep it for many generations.  A lot of time wealth has to do more with being able to preserve it and grow it, then just making it.

I see your point, but let me put it this way. I go out to a football match and it sets me back over £100 all in all for petrol, food, drink and the ticket itself...that is 90 minutes for £100. Poor return when you consider it. I have played eRep three years almost, countless hours. Some days I have been in bloody alliance meetings longer than 90 minutes...yeah I know but at the same time I have had a laugh with the people there as well and I have spent less that week than i would do in an hour and a half at football. The value for money is in the hours playing it for whatever value you put in...Hades iii and Penis clearly can't afford gold so get nothing from the game as you can tell they never even made an effort. Fortunatly I have always found logging in and out easy (sorry Louise) so my outside life has never ben effected so i have enjoyed this game until recently when I just suddenly got bored.

It's like everything really when you put a value on it. You have the means and you get something from it then it is worth it. You struggle in the game then you bitxh, whine and groan as these people would if they brought a copy of CoD when the DLC comes out. I am close to finally logging out (sorry Louise) for the final time but I will continue to use the forums....and when I do i will look back and not think that i didn'tget value for money.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#49 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:27 AM

For me it's not about return value, it's about principle. I refuse to let my hard earned money end up in the hands of Romanian gypsies.

That's the spirit. You also share the same principals when it comes to buying regular food that doesn't have ''Value'' on the tin, nice clothes and luxuries such as quilted toilet rolls.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#50 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

So basically you are easily amused. 

I would rather spend the money on hookers and blow. 

• Internetus Internetian likes this

1029831-1.png

#51 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:35 AM

So basically you are easily amused. 

I would rather spend the money on hookers and blow. 

Easily amused or with the means not to whine and bitch about how the bad men are taking my pocket money/benefits? (Not directed at you Internetus)

As for hookers and blow, what you plan to do with your mother is your choice but in the UK we call it 'incest' <_<

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#52 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:39 AM

I have been asked what Doctor Faggots problem is with me.

It is obvious that while he has been insulting everybody (least he thinks he has) but saving his best? for me.  Well I am the only female here.

You will notice that started with his first post in the Help section.  There he was circumspect at first, but as he found nothing happened to him, he got more bold & personal. insulting me (and others of course, that's what trolls do, they cannot help themselves).  Posts like the one above, autistic creepy humour, neither witty or even funny.

When we first "met" in game he was really friendly to me - a bit too creepy though.  When it finally became apparent that I had no interest whatsoever in what became obvious as a dirty old sleazoid - he has taken personal offense & this is how he responds.

Your behaviour is obvious to everyone here huge hardon, (his name should be an indication and typical of what he thinks as wit). 

Grow up you freak - its good news you are logging out of eRep, seeing you have pissed off everybody but new players & the retarded.  By all means infest the forums until something is done about you.

#53 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

That beats yesterdays record for the length of time you were going to give me the ''cold shoulder'' :lol:

Why the hatred BOUD1CCA??? You do realise this makes it harder for you to play the victim with all these insults??? :blink:

When we first met, we had a mutual respect. In fact i will happily quit the forum if you can show any derogatory remark or insult i made to you prior to your ''OMG I CAN'T LOG IN, I'VE BEEN HACKED...'' mental rambling. Something you never did apologise for by the way but that's another lie so we'll just rack that up in the tally eh? In fact days before your rant you posted in your forum that you admired how respectful i was (check your posts cherub). But when i pointed out Claire hadn't hacked you then you drooled and dribbled, screamed and shouted and attacked...and then claimed to be the victim...hmmmm....i see a theme. You do also realise that also you can see from the timing of my posts that i never insulted anybody first with regards to the people you are on about, in fact my mental friend they started the insults first, but unlike you they are mentally strong so don't need to scream and cry and run to admins. Shit another bullshit claim of this looney tunes proved to be bullshit. Damn. And you know you have pissed off more people in the Game (it's just a game you mental ''woman'') than i could ever dream of, hence why nobody has ever asked you opinion or help in anything other than mental health issues and hacking :lol:

Cherub if you think I am after you then God you really do need professional help, you really must think highly of yourself...i am guessing your Doctor and carer fancy you to as well? I would again urge you to find one single female I have propositioned in this game...or male :lol: but what right have I got to reply to you when you goad, mock and bait me in numerous articles and comments? You are so right and not mad and demented at all. My bad and while i mock you for one infliction you have called me 'Faggot' , 'peado' as well as the new addition to the ones above...must be hard being a nice martyr.

Anyway, hope the view is good up there on your cross BOUD1CCA but at least the voices will keep you company...oh and for the record Looney Tunes...Claire Louise is also a female, she is the one you attacked when she gave you advice when you screamed you had been hacked :huh: ...attacking then playing victim...there's that theme again and i know 9 out of 10 voices in your head say your sane cherub but you are not, and neither is any man that would even consider you in any romantic way what-so-ever...ewwwwwwwww...FANCYING  BOUDAMNETAL...I NEED A SHOWER  :wacko:

tumblr_nhbrsbvQ4T1td9mxco3_500.gif

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 19 January 2015 - 12:17 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#54 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:47 PM

Dr Fagget is a dirty old man. 

Not surprised. 

• Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

1029831-1.png

#55 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:51 PM

Dr Fagget is a dirty old man. 

Not surprised. 

Did I say I wasn't? :lol:

I just deny even considering wanting a dried up old hag who's arms have more razor blades than the entire store room of Gillette.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#56 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:54 PM

Bitch please. 

At your age every living female is a younger woman.  

• Wakaleo likes this

1029831-1.png

#57 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

Bitch please. 

At your age every living female is a younger woman.  

Yes you make a good point, but my turkey neck is still less withered than her dried up vagina...you can tell by the outbursts that she really needs to find a one night stand on her ward next time she is dragged in.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#58 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

You are fixated on Boud1cca for some reason. 

You dirty old bastard. 

1029831-1.png

#59 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

You are fixated on Boud1cca for some reason. 

You dirty old bastard. 

I can't help it...it's the screaming like she is having a violent orgasm over the most basic of things...such as logging in and out :D

8e615eff6c01485498cbab9d7cc7bdc5.jpg

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#60 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

The only thing you and any woman could possibly be doing together is her changing your diaper or feeding you your mush. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users