#1 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:52 PM

I am being subjected to continuous attacks by another player.

Guico seems to think that this is allowable because the attacks are in Off Topic.

I am unable to contact her.

Is there a Global Moderator I can approach?

I am prepared to take this all the way to the eRep admins if necessary

• Internetus Internetian likes this

#2 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 January 2015 - 09:57 PM

Could we also sort out this libel accusation she has made twice that I am a paedophile, and these numerous homophobic slurs please? Might as well get them out into the same thread saves opening two. By the way accusing somebody of being a paedophile is an act of libel and can result in legal action  ;) I used bold because they are that serious.

oamkbLW.pngYX4Pk7v.png

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 18 January 2015 - 10:22 PM.

• Claire Louise likes this

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#3 Claire Louise

Claire Louise

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:07 PM

You have made numerous attacks on other members, included in that homophobic language and vile accusations. You are not a victim. Stop acting like one.

If you cannot take the heat you get from your vile posts, do not post them in the first place. Fairly simple.
  • Dr Hugh Jardon likes this

#4 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:05 PM

Classic case of double standards.  these forums dont really have any power.  also libel is not possible against a fictional character.  she called the character you play a pedo.  If she contacted you in rl and called you such it would be libel.  Also  its not called libel to call someone homosexual as is not considered a negative thing.

mh4l.png

#5 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 02:43 PM

Classic case of double standards.  these forums dont really have any power.  also libel is not possible against a fictional character.  she called the character you play a pedo.  If she contacted you in rl and called you such it would be libel.  Also  its not called libel to call someone homosexual as is not considered a negative thing.

Really? Well I think you'll find that that really isn't how it works surely? Other wise newspapers who are dragged to court for libel stories could claim they were referring to an account on a forum they had just google searched. For example, a journalist could open accounts on various non-popular forums named Lady GAGA and then the journalist could then say any future stories not involving pictures but are of a 'near the knuckle' vibe about Lady GAGA could say they are referring to that forum account and not the singer.

Let's be honest how can an account groom a child (as BOUD1CCA so innocently accused me of)? It can't, it's the person operating the account is what she so unintentionally and innocently accused of being somebody who abuses children in a non-attacking manner. I know she deleted the fist accusation, she does that a lot in game, calls me a peadophile then deletes the post before it is reported so she looks all innocent and like a martyr.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#6 Wakaleo

Wakaleo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:00 PM

No evidence so her post was deleted?

Can you do that here?

Report it anyway gramps, the moderators would have the record

#7 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

No evidence so her post was deleted?

Can you do that here?

Report it anyway gramps, the moderators would have the record

HOLY SHIT IT'S THE ATTACK OF THE CLONE!

tumblr_mjqmrrJ1Cj1qibhi9o2_500.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#8 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 09:43 PM

perhaps . It must hurt your good name and standing in the community and because if this you must suffer financial loss. One would be crazy to share personal info with anyone online.

Newspapers context will be key.if they refer to online posts by third party clearly kady gaga can't claim they insulting her.

mh4l.png

#9 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:05 AM

perhaps . It must hurt your good name and standing in the community and because if this you must suffer financial loss. One would be crazy to share personal info with anyone online.

I haven't ;) There is only one person i know in real life crazy enough (no offence Louise) to play this game. As for those claims above, well she's done it to another guy in the community we used to be in whom she didn't get on with, so it is becoming like the woman who cried wolf when it comes to accusing people of abusing children ^_^

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#10 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 20 January 2015 - 11:48 AM

The second time a help topic is turned into a spamfest. Good show moderators - you are right on top of this I can see.

Now regarding libel & homophobic slurs, its a good idea to have a grasp of the English language - one would assume an English person would. 

But sadly this is not always the case as sometimes old people lose their mental faculties as time goes by.

You would need to show an accusation was made - and that it was made to a certain person.

Poor old gramps above has posted quotes where I have supposed to have said he is a paedophile.  I cannot see any accusation in the quotes??  Gosh maybe it was in the accusation that I made & then deleted, and the only person who saw this was gramps himself  :)  Looks like you have just assumed things gramps.

And come on gramps, if a person innocently & unintentionally accused someone (your words old fella) - well that is not an accusation at all, is it now?

I did say that you would be a candidate for a specimen in a display of Pedophilia  through the Ages.  Now you would have to show that I was meaning you be included as a pedophile.  Maybe I was suggesting that you be a specimen of what a pedophile is not (so viewers could compare the differences).   

Now seeing that I consider Claire Louise to be a multie of yourself,  you would be a more accurate example for inclusion in a Wankers through the Ages. What do you reckon.

Now you cannot be upset at that, you call other players wankers.  And, you take pride in being a fagget  - so I may have been praising you perhaps

#11 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 12:26 PM

See what I have to deal with moderators? A victim who goes around making serious allegations then nails herself to a crucifix. I pity her carer i really do as well as the numerous people she has accused, attacked, slurred in this game...key word being 'game' Louise.

Please grow up BOUD1CCA and note if you attack adults and throw accusations they tend to give it back Cherub in defence. There again this is a woman who claims I was stalking her and is so worried she has to open a thread begging for help, then when i come onto the forums for the first part of a year I find she has visited my profile despite...despite...it being obvious I haven't posted or been on these forums. That's some victim worried and keeping a low profile there eh?

Still what can we expect from a woman who actually in real life self harms and has spent time in a psychiatric hospital on more than one occasion...not an accusation you'll see Louise ;) by the way congratulations on logging in without screaming you have been hacked...top work cherub <_<

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 20 January 2015 - 12:28 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#12 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:19 PM

i really dont know the boudicca u are referring to......   perhaps you rubbed her up the wrong way.    

mh4l.png

#13 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:16 PM

i really dont know the boudicca u are referring to......   perhaps you rubbed her up the wrong way.    

Really? I used to get on with her to and then one day she couldn't get into her account, so she was asking for help in IRC and the forums in Aus. I told Claire as she knows a bit about things like this so she posts a few suggestions to help...next thing she literally is accused of hacking BOUD1CCA and called a sneaky dishonest bitch. So after much abuse and trying to calm her down i give up. She posts an article publicly about how do deal with being hacked (which is still there) and in it denied ever accusing my friend (her comment is still there)...now in these forums 48 hours ago she admitted she wasn't hacked, wasn't hacked by my friend and suddenly had apologised for it (even my friend laughed when I told her that one)...this wild erratic behaviour along with oh so many (you never realised why she is loathed in her own real life country?) is why I gave up being nice to that ''thing''

The self harming and hospital stays are genuinely true as well. 

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#14 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 20 January 2015 - 05:52 PM

Mad is as mad does grandpa fagget - why don't you post a tower pic in this topic as well, would be in keeping with the rest of your trolling.

I have to ask this, do you wear a dress when you post articles in your Claire persona?

#15 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

Mad is as mad does grandpa fagget - why don't you post a tower pic in this topic as well, would be in keeping with the rest of your trolling.

I have to ask this, do you wear a dress when you post articles in your Claire persona?

That's because it is my sig for my off topic posts...how are the wrists? Two people have asked me in a PM and i told them you lovingly tell people they were making a film of your arm and those are just the Directors cut  ^_^

Claire? Claire...erm...AHHHHH CLAIRE! That would be the woman you accused of hacking you when you couldn't log in and so the voices said you were hacked...i bet an abattoir has seen less blade work than what went on in your bathroom that day :huh:  Congrats on getting a ward with wifi by the way Norma Bates

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#16 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:40 AM

That's because it is my sig for my off topic posts...how are the wrists? Two people have asked me in a PM and i told them you lovingly tell people they were making a film of your arm and those are just the Directors cut  ^_^

Claire? Claire...erm...AHHHHH CLAIRE! That would be the woman you accused of hacking you when you couldn't log in and so the voices said you were hacked...i bet an abattoir has seen less blade work than what went on in your bathroom that day :huh:  Congrats on getting a ward with wifi by the way Norma Bates

Dude growing infatuated with ppl online can lead to problems especially when your young.  Claire  may not be a woman. Fake gay friend who pulls out his p* when she need an emotional  crutch to lean on may work about 5 out of  a 100 times.

vvvv EMOTIONAL OUTBURST BELOW vvvv

• Wakaleo likes this

mh4l.png

#17 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:46 AM

Dude growing infatuated with ppl online can lead to problems especially when your young.  Claire  may not be a woman. Fake gay friend who pulls out his p* when she need an emotional  crutch to lean on may work about 5 out of  a 100 times.

vvvv EMOTIONAL OUTBURST BELOW vvvv

I've met her in real life several times, how do you think I groom her?. You seem very behind on all this..mentally slow or just slow at reading? There again you are friends with BOUDAMENTAL so I am guessing you share a ward? 

As for outburst below...you must really get on with the mad cow if you know she is going to reply  :lol: or has she cleared her cache and got locked out? Jesus Christ she will explode  :wacko:

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 21 January 2015 - 08:49 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#18 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

I've met her in real life several times, how do you think I groom her?. You seem very behind on all this..mentally slow or just slow at reading? There again you are friends with BOUDAMENTAL so I am guessing you share a ward? 

As for outburst below...you must really get on with the mad cow if you know she is going to reply  :lol: or has she cleared her cache and got locked out? Jesus Christ she will explode  :wacko:

groom her.  that sounds kinda sick .  thx for taking the obvious intelligence insult.  infatuated/obsessed clearly  boud1cca pointed something out obvious to all.

also guess ty from boudicca for pointing out her posts is sharp/cutting edge/ a cut above he rest.

:lol:

also my IQ was measured at between 20000 and infinity u are aware that i am a sea monster and ruler of the sea , him that all sea dwellers fear.  the one the only KRAKKEN

• Wakaleo likes this

mh4l.png

#19 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 23 January 2015 - 12:56 AM

I'm 12 and what is this

ambassador.gif

#20 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 23 January 2015 - 10:04 AM

I would back away slowly Yamisuke, that is the best advice I could offer.

Do not get his attention or else he will start stalking you :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users