•     

Photo

That Pervert Hugh Jardon Is A Chocolate Fountain Of Stupidity

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Hugh Jardon Poll

Is he a chocolate fountain of stupidity

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:31 PM

so your son says his own name a lot.  tell me more of your kid.  perhaps talking to someone you can work on the issues you have.  r u being a sexual offender connected to you having a special needs son.

mh4l.png

#22 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:33 PM

so your son says his own name a lot.  tell me more of your kid.  perhaps talking to someone you can work on the issues you have.  r u being a sexual offender connected to you having a special needs son.

Billy gets upset when people don't laugh at his posts. Billy tries harder. But Billy is struggling. Be nice to Billy. 

dgvivdwn5mq1dpl0dzam7vm81.261x323x1.jpg

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#23 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:00 PM

Krakken,  you may need to stop - grandpa is starting to regress,

Nasty things may happen

But then again who would care - and we may even get insights into what happened when grandpa was little. what turned him into what he is.

It would have been during the Blitz I think

• Releasethe Krakken likes this

#24 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:02 PM

Krakken,  you may need to stop - grandpa is starting to regress,

Nasty things may happen

But then again who would care - and we may even get insights into what happened when grandpa was little. what turned him into what he is.

It would have been during the Blitz I think

:lol: she types so well with just using the one hand, the other of course is clutching her stress toy...what we call a razor blade  ^_^ Must be nice having a constant party in your head and all your personalities are invited

tumblr_m1aorjWLyS1rr18xno1_500.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#25 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

Yes boudicca the tiny peker problem probably made him into the pedo he is. He btw admitted that his therapy is helping for the problem uhmm being a pedo bear.

I thought cutting off the peker would be only cure but got corrected immediately and he showed an intimate knowledge of tge treatment.

mh4l.png

#26 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

Yes boudicca the tiny peker problem probably made him into the pedo he is. He btw admitted that his therapy is helping for the problem uhmm being a pedo bear.

I thought cutting off the peker would be only cure but got corrected immediately and he showed an intimate knowledge of tge treatment.

Billy had his blanket time. Billy liked his nap. Billy was refreshed and ready to try to be funny again. Everybody missed Billy

tumblr_mb88cjMMYT1ryekk9o1_500.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#27 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:21 PM

Kevin infinity

mh4l.png

#28 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:22 PM

*kevin finity

mh4l.png

#29 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:23 PM

*kevin finity

Billy posted twice. Billy doesn't know how to use the edit button. You have a long way to go Billy.

tumblr_lxz6b73f461qzj5z9o1_500.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#30 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:34 PM

Ka ?

mh4l.png

#31 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

Ka ?

Billy was feeling more confident after his sleep. Billy was now confident of his first funny post today. Billy got 'attitude'

Tumblr_n1l19nTYyZ1qg25zco3_250.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#32 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:50 PM

But still he fought for the jacket

mh4l.png

#33 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:55 PM

But still he fought for the jacket

Billy had had a long day. He had made many threads. Billy didn't even make a single thread about potatoes. Everyone was proud of Billy. Well done Billy.

boy-with-down-syndrome.jpg

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#34 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:08 PM

There is new medicine that might lead to the end of these conditions and may even improve the super intellectual to higher levels.

Problem though with the karma collective is that asking for punishment or revenge of hateful action requires the same level of sacrifice. Therefore to hate or disrespect goes directly against the karma collective. They used to manifest as a multi siamese but lately we are nit aware if their presence. Krakken is able to defeat them but only him.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 21 January 2015 - 09:09 PM.

mh4l.png

#35 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:19 PM

There is new medicine that might lead to the end of these conditions and may even improve the super intellectual to higher levels.

Problem though with the karma collective is that asking for punishment or revenge of hateful action requires the same level of sacrifice. Therefore to hate or disrespect goes directly against the karma collective. They used to manifest as a multi siamese but lately we are nit aware if their presence. Krakken is able to defeat them but only him.

Billy was trying too hard. Billy wasn't being funny. But Billy wanted to be funny. Billy so wanted to be funny but was scared people would say he wasn't funny. Billy just wanted attention. 

tumblr_ml5bgtI5JN1qck0h4o8_r1_250.gif

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#36 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:35 PM

Billy was trying too hard. Billy wasn't being funny. But Billy wanted to be funny. Billy so wanted to be funny but was scared people would say he wasn't funny. Billy just wanted attention. 

tumblr_ml5bgtI5JN1qck0h4o8_r1_250.gif

This really creepy, when I logged off last night gramps was posting flat out,

I got up at 5:00am & thought, I wonder if he is still going on - and gramps was, posting flat out.

Now getting ready for work, I log on & see - (yes, he got me curious) and he is still going on - 3 1/2 hours later.

Poor old gramps lives on the internet - I will bet he has several sites open at the same time,  making serious bizness plots on IRC, checking out his subscriptions to those "special" sites etc etc.

Now wonder he sounds rather strange.  And obviously he needs attention - notice that what he accuses others about, most probably applies to him - its called transference gramps

Well at least when you are on the internet, you aren't hanging around school playgrounds offering children candy you dirty old pervert.

• Releasethe Krakken and Flaco Jimenez like this

#37 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:39 PM

YOU HACKED ME. YOU HACKED ME. YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH YOU HACKED ME. I WAS NEVER HACKED. WHO SAID I ACCUSED YOU YOU LYING BITCH. I NEVER SAID I WAS HACKED. WHO AM I? WHERE AM I? YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT? WHO SAID THAT? IF I CUT MYSELF IT WILL HURT. WHO SAID THAT? I CAN HEAR YOU BUT CAN'T SEE YOU? MY HEAD HURTS.

:lol:  I tell you people, get ready. There will be a flow of blade and a river of tears before too long. You can see the thought process of how and whom she can complain to, and when they ignore her...mount Insanious will blow. She's already ran to the admins here and in game so it's clear she is getting wound up. You can hear the hysterics and babbling in her head...this will be hilarious  ^_^

I've already been told she's been to the admins again today kicking off, that and two topics...strap yourself in (and not just this looney bitch) because this will be a white knuckle ride because the cracks are starting to show...and i don't mean the cracks on her wrists  <_<

candy-craft.gif

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 21 January 2015 - 10:33 PM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#38 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 01:56 AM

The only people Dr Fagget can think to pick on is the retarded and women. 

Sad. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#39 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:47 AM

Sad. 

So do you fit in category A or B? Or shall we open a Group C for liars and those in the world of fantasy?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#40 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

Sad. 

yep considering that real retards should never be used in  humor.  problem is he perceive boud1cca to be mentally unstable and is trying to push her to suicide.

also he is on here all day.  im afraid he might soon lose his mcdonalds job(certain he does not have the mental togetherness for something else)

mh4l.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users