De la Sierra Morena,
cielito lindo, vienen bajando,
Un par de ojitos negros,
cielito lindo, de contrabando.

Ay, ay, ay, ay,

Canta y no llores,
Porque cantando se alegran,
cielito lindo, los corazones.

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 28 January 2015 - 10:53 AM.

mh4l.png

#82 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:02 AM

size_810_16_9_Pacoquita_versao_cremosa.j

"Paçoquita ganha versão de pasta de amendoim cremoso."

mis amigos ahora sólo necesitan Louise

De la Sierra Morena,
cielito lindo, vienen bajando,
Un par de ojitos negros,
cielito lindo, de contrabando.

Ay, ay, ay, ay,

Canta y no llores,
Porque cantando se alegran,
cielito lindo, los corazones.

Billy wrote silly words. Billy liked having his own language. Billy called it Billyish. Billy likes kittens with fluffy tails. So do we Billy. So do we.

thumbs-up.jpg

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#83 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

For a while there he actually did not appear.  And I thought gosh he died, or had a stroke, or was booked into electroshock therapy & was indisposed for a while.

Maybe his poor old mind & body just cannot keep on here 24/7 like he has been doing.

And now he is back. Hey gramps

Funny thing you seem to think that, but neither have I

oooh the mentalist seems to be forgetting the ''YOU HACKED ME CLAIRE LOUISE YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH'' rant i have a screenshot of :lol: though that wasn't you was it mad cow? It was one of your other personalities and how could you play the victim then hey? :rolleyes: Shall we see the screenshot of you 'not' accusing someone of hacking you? ^_^

tumblr_n8xhvifJ0f1tv6x4go1_500.gif

Dr Hugh Jardon, proudly never accused someone of hacking him because he knows how to log on/in B)

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 28 January 2015 - 11:07 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#84 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:23 PM

And Uncle Touchy has never been accused of being a decent upstanding member of society. 

However he has been accused of numerous other crimes against man and beast. 

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#85 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:57 PM

...never trying to eat man or beast though unlike chunky Jimmy Candy

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#86 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 12:57 AM

Who is Jimmy Candy? 

You are getting more senile by the day Uncle Touchy. 

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#87 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 29 January 2015 - 02:04 AM

oooh the mentalist seems to be forgetting the ''YOU HACKED ME CLAIRE LOUISE YOU SNEAKY DISHONEST BITCH'' rant i have a screenshot of :lol: though that wasn't you was it mad cow? It was one of your other personalities and how could you play the victim then hey? :rolleyes: Shall we see the screenshot of you 'not' accusing someone of hacking you? ^_^

^^

Ahh Ha!! I have her now, :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   (I really am angry I I mean Claire was so insulted but the smileys will disguise this)

I have posted words and I just know people will believe them just because they must be true, exactly as I typed them.

> OMG he got me  :(  people will believe him because he said so, pulling those words straight out of his mind; & its serious business; and people really care about his stuff; and he has "reputation" - a faggots word is his bond they always say (somewhere?)

And if I deny it - he will post "Screenshots" of a post picked out of a conversation - just like he did in that article by Krakken where he proved to everybody he was just an innocent lamb who walked into an evil forum where he was attacked by evil trolls who mocked (his words) "my retarded children  bawwwwww" 

And Claire Louise is obviously a real person & not grandpa touchey, because he tells everyone that he sees her every day and when she does post she says feminine things like fucking and cunt.

Which if she was a guy  she would say guy stuff like cock and balls.

Oh woes grandpa touchey has pwned me yet again with his nasty old person wit :(

#88 Panis

Panis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationPakistan

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:11 AM

This one time I fantasized that Zammuel smiled at me. It wasn't a sexual fantasy, yet I was hard as a rock and jizz was pouring down my legs.

"Friendships will last longer than this game ever will" -Dr Hugh Jardon

#89 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:39 AM

Who is Jimmy Candy? 

You are getting more senile by the day Uncle Touchy. 

Well your name is Jimmy, you look like John Candy...add the two together...can you add?

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#90 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:39 AM

This one time I fantasized that Zammuel smiled at me. It wasn't a sexual fantasy, yet I was hard as a rock and jizz was pouring down my legs.

Only time you'll ever be hard outside of the internet in your life kid :P

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#91 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:43 AM

^^

Ahh Ha!! I have her now, :lol:  :lol:  :lol:   (I really am angry I I mean Claire was so insulted but the smileys will disguise this)

I have posted words and I just know people will believe them just because they must be true, exactly as I typed them.

> OMG he got me  :(  people will believe him because he said so, pulling those words straight out of his mind; & its serious business; and people really care about his stuff; and he has "reputation" - a faggots word is his bond they always say (somewhere?)

And if I deny it - he will post "Screenshots" of a post picked out of a conversation - just like he did in that article by Krakken where he proved to everybody he was just an innocent lamb who walked into an evil forum where he was attacked by evil trolls who mocked (his words) "my retarded children  bawwwwww" 

And Claire Louise is obviously a real person & not grandpa touchey, because he tells everyone that he sees her every day and when she does post she says feminine things like fucking and cunt.

I love how long that took you to write one handed while the other hand shook whilst grasping a razor :lol:

Funny thing about you Louise, and not just the drooling rants and self harming...you really do have schizophrenia. You rant and rave and even faced with undoubted proof you still haven't got a clue what you did. Like you deny the ''hacking'' rant yet even in here you lied and said you apologised for accusing her...you really don't have a clue do you you made bitch :D I would feeel sorry for you if it wasn't for the fact that you are so funny to bait :P

cutting-deppressed-numb-pain-Favim.com-1

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#92 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 08:57 AM

^^

Oh and you still avoided the question you mad cow...shall we see the screenshot of you not accusing someone of hacking your account? You seemed to ice skate around it...mmmm....you like thinking of that don't you of an image being sliced by a sharp blade and leaving behind lines....i know nobody would care but it would be funny to see your ''IT WAS OUT OF CONTENT. IT WAS OUT OF CONTENT. YOU HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND POSTED THAT....WHERES MY FUCKING RAZORS YOU DID IT NOW...'' basic response. :lol:

And if Claire doesn't exist...then fuck me you are even more senile when you accuse an imaginary person of hacking your account...LETS PUT THAT IN CAPS AND BOLD FONT...YOU ACCUSED A NON EXISTENT PERSON THEN OF HACKING YOUR ACCOUNT :lol:

We need straps and fast people...

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 29 January 2015 - 09:00 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#93 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:32 AM

Two replies to the same post and 5 smilies yet.

Cranky old fart is losing it (well maybe a bit more than before)

Oh please gramps. post your Screenshots - you know you want to.   Everybody will be FASCINATED  (in caps & bold just for you)

And please try to keep up gramps, you are Claire - seems everybody but you realise that 

#94 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:33 AM

Like BOUD1CCA's writsts...

Two replies to the same post and 5 smilies yet.

Cranky old fart is losing it (well maybe a bit more than before)

Oh please gramps. post your Screenshots - you know you want to.   Everybody will be FASCINATED  (in caps & bold just for you)

And please try to keep up gramps, you are Claire - seems everybody but you realise that 

No accusing anyone here of your account being hacked eh you mad slag? :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, i know it wasn't you...it was the voices who hacked your mind and wrists :P fancy accusing a make believe person of hacking your account? See many imaginary people Louise? ^_^

A8MCTbH.png

Oh Louise, why you so mad? Literally

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 29 January 2015 - 09:35 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#95 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:44 AM

OMG he Posted it,  where I actually say................what??  

Gosh where did I accuse you I mean Claire about anything, maybe if you highlighted the accusation.  

Pretend you are in a court of law giving evidence.    

I will say this,  you seemed to have a good idea I was having problems with accessing my account, before even I mentioned I was having problems.  I could go back & get screenshots & shit, but I am not a fuckwit faggot   -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-   hey look emoticons - wonder if they mean I am pissed off at crap presented as truth.  Maybe I am

#96 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:51 AM

OMG he Posted it,  where I actually say................what??  

Gosh where did I accuse you I mean Claire about anything, maybe if you highlighted the accusation.  

Pretend you are in a court of law giving evidence.    

I will say this,  you seemed to have a good idea I was having problems with accessing my account, before even I mentioned I was having problems.  I could go back & get screenshots & shit, but I am not a fuckwit faggot   -_-  -_-  -_-  -_-   hey look emoticons - wonder if they mean I am pissed off at crap presented as truth.  Maybe I am

Awww you can't get to the bottom line eh? I know i know with all those voices we should be thankful you can even log in and out...oh...you can't without screaming you've been hacked :lol: :lol: :lol:

Saying in a response to someone how you have found the hacker and they are a sneaky dishonest bitch...well cherub to sane people thats an accusation. Now wipe the drool climb down off your cross and give me the blade before you hurt yourself again Louise ^_^

Misery-Is-This-What-Youre-Looking-For.gi

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#97 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:57 AM

Like BOUD1CCA's wrists, my spider senses are tingling...we are due a hacking rant....i can sense it...

RenoRPsychopathic-AnimatedSlideshow.gif

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 29 January 2015 - 09:57 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#98 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 29 January 2015 - 09:58 AM

learn English gramps.  " Looks like I have an idea" is not really the same as "I accuse you"  is it.

And "you sneaky dishonest bitch" is an insult, can you show that the two things are really linked.  Maybe I should have said sneaky dishonest faggot. 

Well, maybe if you had the posts before & after that post - it would put it in context, wouldn't it?  

Put down the poison pen there huge.    This serious business crap, compared with all the filth you regularly spill

Actually you know, you are a contemptible little turd - I am betting you will set out to justify all your filth by saying its all somehow my fault - that I somehow drove you to do this.

All I needed to do was apologise to you, or something like that.

All jokes aside - if you take that path, it is the actions of a psychotic personality.  God I hope you don't

Edited by BOUD1CCA, 29 January 2015 - 10:06 AM.

#99 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:02 AM

*EDIT* By the way Louise you mad slag, looking at my post then going back and editing yours so you add the - ''I bet you say all i had to do was apologise...'' doesn't work when the edit shows the time your post was edited. AFTER i posted...good try though Norma Bates :lol: I made the post at 10.02 and you edited your post you made before it at 10.06...oh dear...busted. All jokes aside - by taking that path, it is the actions of a psychotic personality. Get help.

MY SPIDER SENSES WERE RIGHT!!!

Louise, if you actually had a decent none hacked bone in your body you would actually just apologise and all this would have ended. This victim mentality of yours does amuse me though. I mean you never accused her then in here you said you apologised...seems like you really need to get your stories straight with all those different personalities cherub  ^_^

Still hack away and maybe you'll nick an artery and do the Australian health service a favour and reduce their annual budget considerably. Though usually attention seeking self harmers such as yourself know exactly what you are doing...except when it comes to logging into accounts :lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_n7vccxGu2y1qi3oh2o1_500.gif

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 29 January 2015 - 10:15 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

#100 Dr Hugh Jardon

Dr Hugh Jardon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2015 - 10:25 AM

Oh and BOUD1CCA, you stated above that you never accused anyone of hacking you...then why did you admit you did here that you did? Oh dear...its the bit you address about the hacking of your account cherub...oh and despite saying you have, well you still never apologised to Claire. Seems you've been shown to be a lying bitch again Louise :(

fox9z3M.png

Edited by Dr Hugh Jardon, 29 January 2015 - 10:27 AM.

anigif_zpsvm2jwkkd.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users