•     

Photo

Fix The Damn Guerrilla Inventory And Weapons And Ammo Ffs!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BoboBTMK

BoboBTMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 05:39 AM

FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY , JESUS CHRIST AND ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY AND PLATO THAT LIKES THE GREEKS ...((THAT BELIEVED TRUE LOVE IS BETWEEN 2 MEN AND THAT HAD FUN AT SAUSAGE FESTS!!!)) COME ON!!

WEAPONS ARE MADE TO BE ONE USE... IF YOU DONT USE UP ALL THE AMMO AND RELOAD IN THE BATTLE YOU WILL BE IN DISADVANTAGE NEXT BATTLE SO WE THROW IT AWAY AND ITS A PAIN IN THE BUT TO TAKE EM OUT AND GARBAGE CAN AND CLICK YES... AND THEN THE NEXT WEAPON AND THEN LOOK FOR IT IN THE PRACTICALLY THE DUMBEST INVENTORY DESIGN I'VE EVER SEEN AS A GAMER... JESUS WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? ... MAKE WEAPONS RELOAD AUTOMATICALLY WHEN THE FIGHT IS DONE... MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO SWITCH THE STUPID PRIMARY WEAPON WITH ANOTHER WEAPON... MAKE IT UNABLE TO START A FIGHT WITHOUT A WEAPON... MAKE IT SO THAT YOU CANNOT FREAKING HIT SOMEONE FROM 450m WITH SHOTGUN ITS NOT LUCK ITS PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE...

PUT ON GLOVES, PUT ON AIMS, LASER DOTS SCOPES... ALSO HOW THE HELL DOES MY MUSCLES FROM TRAINING AFFECT THE BULLETS FLYING OUT OF A GUN??? BONUS DAMAGE? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??? MAKES NO SENSE...WHEN IT COMES TO BULLETS I SHOOT YOU, YOU DIE... I DONT CARE HOW BIG YOUR MUSCLES ARE OR WHATEVER...

• MKDHrist0 likes this

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 31 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

This matter is currently being discussed in this topic: Guerrilla Inventory Improvement

You could have looked at the existing topic before you started to shout like crazy.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 BoboBTMK

BoboBTMK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 09:46 PM

i had no time... i just got pissed and ranted and got out... :) the more topics we have... the faster they will act... the more we yell about it the sooner they will listen

#4 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 05:55 PM

strengh don't give you that bonus

that bonus is calculate:

(number of battle win)/(number of battle lose)

the maximum bonus is 2

the minimum is 0 

example:

if you have 350 wins and 150 lose you will have a 2 dmg bonus

if you have 99 wins and 100 lost you will have 0 dmg bonus

if you have 100 wins and 100 lose you will have 1 dmg bonus

if you have 1000 wins and 10 lost you will have 2 bonus

you understood?

#5 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:01 PM

strengh don't give you that bonus

that bonus is calculate:

(number of battle win)/(number of battle lose)

the maximum bonus is 2

the minimum is 0 

example:

if you have 350 wins and 150 lose you will have a 2 dmg bonus

if you have 99 wins and 100 lost you will have 0 dmg bonus

if you have 100 wins and 100 lose you will have 1 dmg bonus

if you have 1000 wins and 10 lost you will have 2 bonus

you understood?

if you have 350 wins and 150 lose you buy monthly the supply pack
if you have 99 wins and 100 lost you have never bought gold
if you have 100 wins and 100 lose you are a bronze player
if you have 1000 wins and 10 lost you are a platinum/diamond payer
you understood?

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 06 February 2015 - 11:02 PM.

• Master of Deceit likes this

#6 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 February 2015 - 07:29 PM

if you have 350 wins and 150 lose you buy monthly the supply pack
if you have 99 wins and 100 lost you have never bought gold
if you have 100 wins and 100 lose you are a bronze player
if you have 1000 wins and 10 lost you are a platinum/diamond payer
you understood?

http://www.erepublik...profile/7921411

This is me, I never buy gold, if you want to play GF and win you need to know the game and after play.

#7 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

http://www.erepublik...profile/7921411

This is me, I never buy gold, if you want to play GF and win you need to know the game and after play.

You are from Adminia, I forgot to add that category, thank you for the reminder. You don't know the game, you only think you know it, because  you are in another league - whatever I say you will not understand. I am in the group with average of 3 misfires a battle. Sorry that I lost 2 of my precious screenshots with 4 misfires in a row in 2 consecutive battles(none  for the opponent), my record is 6 misfires at 90% so that one pathetic loser could be awarded a win. So what should I know about the game? - how not to misfire 2-3 times with 90% hit chance every battle?
Before the last "improvements" I used to win 4 of 5 battles, now I hardly manage to keep 1:1 with far greater efforts - this Storm assault rifle is a great jackpot for the losers. I play only because it brings me PP and influence
3fN2F0L.png

TbMITR1.jpg

Edit: Here is a fresh screen of a situation I have almost every fight - since you are an expert and know the game, give me some strategic advise what to do:
s07awrA.jpg

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 08 February 2015 - 02:14 AM.

• BrknSword likes this

#8 BrknSword

BrknSword

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:10 AM

Fix the damn GF battlefield. Old GF battle mechanism was far more better than current one.

6441040-1.png

#9 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:23 AM

Yes I always have minim 2 MISS in one game, in a game i was have 7, but i know when to use the grenade and when to change the weapon, and when I need to use the sniper riffle.

If you are a player that only shot with storm assalt and after reload and shot again you will never win, no matter the game will be change you can't win ;)

Edited by Trifu 01, 08 February 2015 - 11:24 AM.

#10 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

Yes I always have minim 2 MISS in one game, in a game i was have 7, but i know when to use the grenade and when to change the weapon, and when I need to use the sniper riffle.

If you are a player that only shot with storm assalt and after reload and shot again you will never win, no matter the game will be change you can't win ;)

I told you you won't understand. I miss as long as it is enough to lose.
Try with a non Romanian, non gold  account and you'll see my point, now this debate is pointless

#11 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 08 February 2015 - 04:39 PM

Try with a non Romanian, non gold  account and you'll see my point, now this debate is pointless

where are the proof that supports your claim?

It's biased and pointless what you just stated.

The formula presented in there is nothing more than a guideline. There is a bit of randomness involved in GF.

For more info, look at my wikipage

#12 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2015 - 05:31 PM

you say that the GF formula is when a player fight with a romanian will lose? haha very amusant

try to learn how to play, don't came with "conspirations" is just a game !

#13 BrknSword

BrknSword

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationBangladesh

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:25 AM

Did eRep release the GF Formula for everyone ?

I wanna see.Now a days i get 5-6 misses at 90% with storm assalt in a single game.

Also how the distance between two players in GF battle calculated ? any idea ?

Also Please give  some expiration date to the GF Pack (win from power spin) or reduce the quantity of the product in each pack. It's damn too OP as well as i guess that one is one of the most valuable reward in the power spin.

6441040-1.png

#14 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:41 AM

you say that the GF formula is when a player fight with a romanian will lose? haha very amusant

try to learn how to play, don't came with "conspirations" is just a game !

I will post you this picture again - look at the name of this William Tell - the best erepublik crossbow shooter:

1. 3fN2F0L.png

I had exactly the same situation today, I completely outplayed one coc**uc*er +2 with sniper and grenades, his last desperate shot with a crossbow from 500 meters produced a miraculous result, it was too fast to take a screen, and though I am used to admins bitchy gorilla, it shocked me again

#15 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:32 PM

where are the proof that supports your claim?

It's biased and pointless what you just stated.

The formula presented in there is nothing more than a guideline. There is a bit of randomness involved in GF.

Just played a Romanian +2 . Two times  misfire for me, two times critical hit for him = fair and square, just a game, f*** conspiracy....ets

#16 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 08:19 PM

I will post you this picture again - look at the name of this William Tell - the best erepublik crossbow shooter:

1. 3fN2F0L.png

I had exactly the same situation today, I completely outplayed one coc**uc*er +2 with sniper and grenades, his last desperate shot with a crossbow from 500 meters produced a miraculous result, it was too fast to take a screen, and though I am used to admins bitchy gorilla, it shocked me again

http://www.erepublik...profile/2806484

this is your profile?

yes as i say you think that you know how to play but you don't know trust me! And you are soo sure that you know and because that you will never learn how to play until you will realise that ;)

#17 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:06 AM

this is your profile?

yes as i say you think that you know how to play but you don't know trust me! And you are soo sure that you know and because that you will never learn how to play until you will realise that ;)

So, before the last "improvements" my average win:lose ratio was 5:1, now because only of  an admin factor - multiple   misfires against certain people I hardly manage to keep it 1:1, and you are telling me I do't know the fuckin game??? WTF changed so drastically, the people are the same.
I stop arguing, in general  I am fine with the gorilla - it give me pp, medals, gold no matter I lose or not, this is most important - justice and fair game is the least thing one will find in a  "pay to win" game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users