• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 CirsteaIonut

CirsteaIonut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:51 PM

Hy! I’m CirsteaIonut, a Romanian citizen and I want to propose an update for political mode.

1. I want the ministers of a country to have some attributes.

- PM (Prime minister):

* select the government of country 

*may propose 3 laws without being voted by congress or president (exception President Impeach  ;)  )

- MoD:

*may change the CoD

*may propose 2 laws of NE without being voted by congress or president

- MoFA:

*may propose 2 laws of MPP, NAP and Trade Embargo without being voted by congress or president

* Governator:

*may propose 2 laws of Minimum Wage, Issue Money, Change taxes or Donate Money

NOTE: The CP will be propose 3 PM and the congress wil be select one.

2. I want to add Mayors.

The mayors can:

-to build hospitals and defense systems

-to write daily article (the daily article can read only by citizens of the region and will has appeared at messages)

-to see if a Resistance war will be start in that region (only Mayors can see when a Resistance War start or it’s supported by someone)

3. Changes of party administration:

- to be member of a party, you will have played by 1 month eRepublik.

- if 10 members want to change the PP, in that party will start election to change the PP. If 66% of votes are “YES”, the vPP will be the PP. Only twice time can be propose this “law”.

- the secretary general and PP will be propose the candidates for congress elections (yes, you can’t to enter on election party if the PP or secretary general don’t be propose you)

4. Changes for elections:

- the party president elections will be on 10th of each month

- the local elections will be on 20th of each month

- the congress elections will be on 25 of each month

- the country president elections will be on 1st (In this tour all party can propose own candidate;only first and second candidate will be qualification in next tour) and on 5th.  The country president election will be at 2 months.

Thanks for reading! :)  Sorry for grammatical errors. I don’t know very well English. ;)

Edited by CirsteaIonut, 06 February 2015 - 03:56 PM.

#2 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 07 February 2015 - 09:16 PM

Hy! I’m CirsteaIonut, a Romanian citizen and I want to propose an update for political mode.

1. I want the ministers of a country to have some attributes.
- PM (Prime minister):
* select the government of country 
*may propose 3 laws without being voted by congress or president (exception President Impeach  ;)  )
- MoD:
*may change the CoD
*may propose 2 laws of NE without being voted by congress or president
- MoFA:
*may propose 2 laws of MPP, NAP and Trade Embargo without being voted by congress or president
* Governator:
*may propose 2 laws of Minimum Wage, Issue Money, Change taxes or Donate Money
NOTE: The CP will be propose 3 PM and the congress wil be select one.

In-game minister functionality is one of the most requested suggestions since the forum came back(even before that).
The CP will be propose 3 PM -> What do you mean by that? PM - Prime ministers or personal messages???

2. I want to add Mayors.

The mayors can:

-to build hospitals and defense systems

-to write daily article (the daily article can read only by citizens of the region and will has appeared at messages)

-to see if a Resistance war will be start in that region (only Mayors can see when a Resistance War start or it’s supported by someone)

I guess this idea came directly from this topic: Add City Mayors

Which i truly like. :) And would be nice to have that extra level of play in the game.

3. Changes of party administration:

- to be member of a party, you will have played by 1 month eRepublik.

- if 10 members want to change the PP, in that party will start election to change the PP. If 66% of votes are “YES”, the vPP will be the PP. Only twice time can be propose this “law”.

- the secretary general and PP will be propose the candidates for congress elections (yes, you can’t to enter on election party if the PP or secretary general don’t be propose you)

On top of the month of playing erepublik, i like to add the requirement that if you leave a party you will not be able to join another party for at least 5 days.

The second point could be useful, but only if there is a clear description of these party tittle-functions.

The third point: If no other tittles have been assigned, then all these functions will end up in the hands of the PP. If not you could end up without a congress representative.

4. Changes for elections:

- the party president elections will be on 10th of each month

- the local elections will be on 20th of each month

- the congress elections will be on 25 of each month

- the country president elections will be on 1st(In this tour all party can propose own candidate;only first and second candidate will be qualification in next tour) and on 5th.  The country president election will be at 2 months.

If the mayor idea is added, then yes. It seems like a good adjustment.

Except the part i underlined. That part doesn't make it better. Also i do not understand what you mean with "The country president election will be at 2 months"

• CirsteaIonut likes this

For more info, look at my wikipage

#3 CirsteaIonut

CirsteaIonut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 07:55 PM

The CP will propose 3 PM, but only one will be selected by congress.

The idea with leaved the party is very good!

With CP's election I want to say to be at 2 months. (ex: 5th January-5th March)

I want to make a new suggestion: a party must have minimum 10 members to participe at elections (without PP election)

Thanks for suggestions! Good luck in this game!

Sorry for gramatical mistakes! I don't know very well English!

• tommot likes this

#4 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 14 February 2015 - 12:22 PM

The CP will be propose 3 PM -> What do you mean by that? PM - Prime ministers or personal messages???

The CP will propose 3 PM, but only one will be selected by congress.
The idea with leaved the party is very good!
With CP's election I want to say to be at 2 months. (ex: 5th January-5th March)
I want to make a new suggestion: a party must have minimum 10 members to participe at elections (without PP election)

Thanks for suggestions! Good luck in this game!

Sorry for gramatical mistakes! I don't know very well English!

It still doesn't answer what you mean with PM
What does PM stand for?

---------------------------

This sounds like a better alternative than a fixed 2 month term for the CP.

Extending the term of the CP could be fun as an extra that needs to be voted upon by congress. For some players 2 months is a long time. If the term of a CP is about to end(at last point 6 days before CP-election), the CP can make a law proposal to extend his term for an extra month. After that extension a new extension will not be possible for at least another term.

• CirsteaIonut likes this

#5 CirsteaIonut

CirsteaIonut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

PM = Prime Minister

#6 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 15 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

Ah, now i got it.

The CP will propose 3 possible Prime Ministers and congress will choose 1 of them, right?

Fitting in the rest of the original post/suggestion...

Would be fine, as long as the CP can choose the rest of his Cabinet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mayor, minister, country president, political mode, Prime minister, party president

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users