52 replies to this topic

#1 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:45 AM

Update Day 2,641 3:20 eRepublik time: Please notice that the Damage Accelerator Boosters can only be used in the New Battle Page.

Damage Accelerator is a new booster which can be purchased from the Special Items page. It allows you to temporarily hit faster, and therefore deal more damage on the battlefield in a shorter period of time. Once the booster is activated and the Fight button is pressed, everything is doubled: the amount of hits/kills done and the amount of Energy and weapons consumed. Nothing really changes, you’re just able to fight and deal damage faster. The Damage Accelerator Boosters can really turn the tide on Epic clashes, or help you chase a Battle Hero medal in the last minutes of the Battle.

Details

- Cost: 1 Gold
- Duration: 3 minutes
- Damage Accelerator Boosters (called DAB from now on) can be stacked to extend the boosting time. You can also purchase as many as you want and store them.
- DABs can be bought from the Special Items page. After a purchase, you can find them on the battlefield under the same button with the Damage Boosters.
- Prestige Points are gained accordingly, so double hits also means double Prestige Points.
- DABs can be used together with Damage Boosters and Bazookas.
- DABs don’t affect Bombs, Rockets or Guerrilla Fights.
- DABs don’t have an expiration date and they can be bought for an unlimited time.

Examples

1. A player is hitting with low quality weapons and it normally takes him, for example, 5 hits (50 Energy) to defeat an enemy. He purchases and activates the Damage Accelerator Booster. With one click of the Fight button, he does 2 kills and consumes 100 Energy. The weapon consumption and damage are doubled, along with the amount of Prestige Points he earns.

2. A player is hitting with Q7 weapons and the enemies always take 2 or 3 hits to defeat. When the DAB is active, one click of the Fight button leads to 2+3 hits, 2 kills and 50 Energy consumed.

Questions? Feedback? Let's hear it! Thanks for your input! :)

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#2 Roadie42

Roadie42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationBucharest

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:48 AM

Sounds like IMBA battles to me

#3 DariusReg

DariusReg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:51 AM

so let me get this strait....players complain of lag in big important battles, you charge them 1g so there hitting works easy at it should?

And what about V day missions hmmm?

• smee again likes this

#4 Meliowant

Meliowant

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:56 AM

Indeed not impressing :(

#5 Mr Kirito

Mr Kirito

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:59 AM

1 question: we can put this acelarater on/off, or they active at the same time we bouth them? and if the time is aded... if i buy 3 i will have 9 min and i cant stop, or i cant pause when i want?

Sory about my bad english :P

#6 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:07 AM

1 question: we can put this acelarater on/off, or they active at the same time we bouth them? and if the time is aded... if i buy 3 i will have 9 min and i cant stop, or i cant pause when i want?

Sory about my bad english :P

So you can buy as many as you want from the Special Items page. It doesn't activate automatically, so you can buy one today and use it one week later, for example.

If you buy 3, you can use all 3 at once or whenever you want. They appear in the same place with the Damage Boosters. Once activated, you can't pause it. But the duration is only 3 minutes so if you activate one, it's likely that you'd want to spend the whole 3 minutes anyway. :)

• dragon50 likes this

-Benjamin Franklin

#7 Mihail1902

Mihail1902

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:12 AM

So this is one of the "Many great things that are expected in 2015"? As GSP would've said -  I'm not impressed by your performance! 

• Sandro1000 likes this

#8 MaZzA

MaZzA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationHoly Theocratic Nation

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:17 AM

So I should pay to fight faster?

Really ?

Or are you encouraging players to use scripts ?

• Sandro1000 and smee again like this

210402-1.png

#9 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:17 AM

Petsku, where are supposed to be located those accelerators?  I'm not seeing them neither on battle page, nor in the inventory.

#10 Wolf333a

Wolf333a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

How will this gone affect the experience points?

• Sandro1000 likes this

#11 Conkeror69

Conkeror69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 11:49 AM

How affect this DAB our damage booster?
  • Sandro1000 likes this

#12 Ady5

Ady5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:02 PM

Petsku, ahol fel kellene található azon gyorsítók? Én nem látom őket sem a csata az oldal, sem a leltárban.

Én nem láttam.

Edited by Ady5, 12 February 2015 - 12:04 PM.

#13 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:12 PM

My question is simple: i understand it is to fight faster... useful for epic battles or to have the battle hero in the last minute... ok

But where is this booster ? Nothing in the battle page for this moment, i bought one to try.

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#14 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:51 PM

Petsku, where are supposed to be located those accelerators?  I'm not seeing them neither on battle page, nor in the inventory.

Enter the battlefield and click the button on the left side. It's under the same button with the Damage Boosters. But please notice that they only appear on the New Battle Page!

How will this gone affect the experience points?

The more hits you do, the more experience points you get. So those are doubled as well, along with everything else.

How affect this DAB our damage booster?

Damage Boosters work just as you'd assume them to work. You can use both at the same time to deal a lot of damage fast and easy!

My question is simple: i understand it is to fight faster... useful for epic battles or to have the battle hero in the last minute... ok

But where is this booster ? Nothing in the battle page for this moment, i bought one to try.

Are you using the New Battle Page? Click the button on the bottom left corner where you have your Damage Boosters.

Here's an image:

RqwutjK.png

EDIT: I've heard a few players saying that it doesn't appear. On our system it shows that they have it there, but it doesn't appear for the player. It could be a cache issue, so I'd suggest clearing cookies and browser history. If it doesn't solve it, please send a ticket to bug department and we'll take a look! It's not a common issue, as only a handful of players have experienced it so far.

-Benjamin Franklin

#15 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

screenshot_2015_02_12_at_14_55_24.png It isn't there. :ph34r:

#16 Wolf333a

Wolf333a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

Let me see if I understand, for example

1 push of the button, 1 hit, 1 kills, let"s say 10K damage, 1 experience point, end cost 10 energy, 1 weapon.

end whit the damage accelerator on

1 push of the button, 2 hit, 2 kills, 20K damage, 2 experience points, end cost 20 energy, 2 weapons end 1 gold ?

Edited by Wolf333a, 12 February 2015 - 01:14 PM.

#17 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:24 PM

Same for me, not in the place. @ It could be a cache issue : all is cleaned.

@ I saw now it's ok. Thanks

Edited by Elynea, 12 February 2015 - 01:57 PM.

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#18 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:28 PM

The first time I opened the Boosters it was there. The second time at the end of the epic it wasn't there so I wasn't able to use it. Not it appeared again.

So... it's not a cache problem if I saw it and after that it disappeared.

Posted Image

#19 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

Same for me, not in the place. @ It could be a cache issue : all is cleaned.

What browser are you two using, and which version? Do you have a possibility to try with another browser?

-Benjamin Franklin

#20 NO CARRIER

NO CARRIER

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

I've sent a ticket and now it already appears. Thanks!

• Petsku likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users