52 replies to this topic

#21 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:50 PM

What browser are you two using, and which version? Do you have a possibility to try with another browser?

So let me get this: now we need to play the game on the only browser that this game works?

Posted Image

#22 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:03 PM

You aware that some people already use scripts to auto-fight?

that some big battles are already buggy when too much people hit?

that it is already slow to make a single fight and the time to do it is not guaranteed?

Or is it just an help for Medals stealers while you only think to get more money?

What a Game!

#23 Shayco122

Shayco122

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:27 PM

So let me get this: now we need to play the game on the only browser that this game works?

Or they could fix the problem on that browser...

• Twoo and Backo BG like this

#24 Finway Divi Filius

Finway Divi Filius

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:29 PM

+ dafaq with the new campaign page, seriously....

#25 Petsku

Petsku

Baby Finn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

You aware that some people already use scripts to auto-fight?

that some big battles are already buggy when too much people hit?

that it is already slow to make a single fight and the time to do it is not guaranteed?

Less clicks will bring less load to the servers. This change won't make the situation worse, it could improve it instead.

• Zordacz likes this

Well done is better than well said.

-Benjamin Franklin

#26 Dizzy Duck

Dizzy Duck

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 03:46 PM

This will be permanent in special items or only at ,,special offer''?

#27 TheNorm

TheNorm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:04 PM

Is it just me, or has the number of hits for a kill also gone up today in correlation with the addition of this Damage Accelerator ??

To me, it seems it is taking very high numbers of hits to make a kill.  Making the Dmg Accelerator seemingly even quicker to do large amounts of damage fast. I don't think it's my imagination, and I find it funny they don't mention anything about changing hit/damage dynamics in the update. If anyone does see an update about it please point it to me.

If anyone else seems to notice this, please chime in.

• Edna Uebel and enriescape like this

#28 enriescape

enriescape

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

Hi there,

I understand that this is a good feature for the everyone who wants to shoot faster, but i don't understand why are we forced to kill NOW an opponent in 4-5 hits instead of 2,3 or even one before the change. Is this change implemented to make hard for everyone to get the FF, or any other medal which counts kills, harder?

Thanks! 

• Ouzsy and Edna Uebel like this

#29 Misho

Misho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:27 PM

Less clicks will bring less load to the servers. This change won't make the situation worse, it could improve it instead.

You are on something here, just continue what 'you' have been doing for the last years and the server load issue will be solved. Permanently.

• NoOnexRO, MaZzA and Alex.L like this

#30 quasarr

quasarr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 04:45 PM

Stupid and pointless feature, add something useful for change.

And please zoom out wars page, it's way too big.

#31 Custo

Custo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:07 PM

New campaign colours hurt my eyes.....oh the horror. Seriously.. Please change them, asvit is the colours are BAD and hard to look at
  • G.W.JUNIOR likes this

#32 OMR.Ding

OMR.Ding

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:27 PM

Please change back old battle campaign page!!

• G.W.JUNIOR, VaeV, Ouzsy and 1 other like this

#33 Wolf333a

Wolf333a

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 05:42 PM

If this thing is good, why we need to use 1 gold so that your servers works better?

come me crazy bout I like the new battle campaign page, at list sething good come from this.

• GeniousL likes this

#34 Zordacz

Zordacz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

Why did you change the average hits needed to defeat an opponent on the battle page? It was usually around 2.1 hits per kill with Q7. Today it's almost twice the normal. It's not just me, more people are reporting the same issue.

• Edna Uebel, wschwabe and GeniousL like this

#35 KIPPERS OF THE MUD

KIPPERS OF THE MUD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

Please reverse the battle page.

What the hell is this? I want to be able to see all the Resistance Wars on one single page. I don't want to scroll up and down to see the battles.

This new implementation is bulky and unnecessary.

Looks ugly as hell.

• G.W.JUNIOR likes this

#36 Albertti

Albertti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 February 2015 - 08:28 PM

Why I can´t use same time accelerator and damage booster?

#37 Ouzsy

Ouzsy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:45 AM

Does the developers read this forum at all? As I see they don't care about players at all, because when they do something change to the game that annoys players, they give a shit about it!

I accept they want us to spend money on this game, but can't they understand they can attract more players if they make the game more enjoyable, not annoying?!

Every stupid change they make makes no sense or jut trying to force players to spend more money on this shit.

#38 Yakou

Yakou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 04:16 AM

Not a bad update. But for a very confidential use. 

#39 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 13 February 2015 - 05:08 AM

Please reverse the battle page.

What the hell is this? I want to be able to see all the Resistance Wars on one single page. I don't want to scroll up and down to see the battles.

This new implementation is bulky and unnecessary.

Looks ugly as hell.

Seriously i don't know if you think we need glasses but this page is not nice. Before we just needed to click to see all. 

Are you thinking about persons who make informations about the game too? We are changing all things, boum ! a new change.... all must be changed too. 

So big Oo

• G.W.JUNIOR likes this

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#40 Marius Muntean

Marius Muntean

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

Is it just me, or has the number of hits for a kill also gone up today in correlation with the addition of this Damage Accelerator ??

To me, it seems it is taking very high numbers of hits to make a kill.  Making the Dmg Accelerator seemingly even quicker to do large amounts of damage fast. I don't think it's my imagination, and I find it funny they don't mention anything about changing hit/damage dynamics in the update. If anyone does see an update about it please point it to me.

If anyone else seems to notice this, please chime in.

I also sent a ticket with this text:

"I lost tons of ff from yesterday because of a bug concerning number of hits needed to kill a player. Players that should have been killed from 1 or 2 hits now are dying from 4, and the number of hits regarding enemy's strength is really messed up. So if i have 100.000 str for example i kill a player of 10.090 that has full energy in 2 Q7 hits and one that has 98.000 could cause me to lose 3-4 hits with Q7. This is very annoying and non-reliable for future user experience."

This should be solved asap since i think this priority should be critical not medium!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users