37 replies to this topic

#21 Mixliarder

Mixliarder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:44 AM

This game has become a big s... because of unlimited CO and these failure with Resource Wars.

#22 Varvar11

Varvar11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

\o/

#23 gidra

gidra

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:48 AM

I play this game about 5 years, and i spent 10-15 hours a day.. and i think the players deserve a chance for improved gaming 

think you need to get out more,,,just saying

#24 ATEHTATOPOT

ATEHTATOPOT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

set the game back to V1 and hope players start to enjoy it again. :( 

#25 Mr. Indigo

Mr. Indigo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:05 PM

I do agree that occupied countries are screwed... said that a lot back in late 2013 and early 2014 when Plato changed the taxation system.

However, the fact is that this new wave of complaints comes at the exact point in the game when the nations that were "abusing" the CO feature for an year or so to keep themselves doing well in the game found out that the other side does have big VISA`s as well.

Funny that.

Hear me laugh. 

hahaha

#26 metafisis

metafisis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSemarang, Central Java, Indonesia

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

signed

#27 PsihoZV

PsihoZV

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:36 PM

I live from CO, I don't buy gold for RL money, didn't ever bought it , if there was no CO I would leave long time ago, also I know 100 other players that live from CO and would leave the game without it

#28 ilphen

ilphen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

I think it's admirable that you're trying _everything_ in order to create a place for your.. erm.. country.. but I don't think it's gonna work, if you remove COs

you will simply reanimate the previous system, which was buying MUs & Mercs directly. It has the same effect. People with the money can buy them, people without can not...

The only difference is that less people can benefit from the money or tanks or whatever is used to pay these people for their damage.

So you want less people that get more?

Sounds fair. Keep it up.

I'm strongly against this.

#29 ReMiiX

ReMiiX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:39 PM

I´m agaisnt this. I defend CO´s. As in real life, there are strong countries, and weak countries. And a lot of players can take of CO´s.

Why to remove something that is neccesary?

#30 IvanVanchosBrother

IvanVanchosBrother

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationShtip-Macedonia

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:49 PM

totally agree with u its fucked up with CO as u can see Peru-country with 300 players beat Bulgaria with 1300 players logic? -1

#31 Naumoski MKD

Naumoski MKD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:51 PM

o7

#32 The Baron Samedi

The Baron Samedi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 12:52 PM

Now you don't like them, cause you have them against you.

I heard no complaints when your allies use them last month.

• pacifyer likes this

#33 muun4o

muun4o

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:40 PM

Instead of removing the COs, they can bind them with the country income or some other country dependant factor and set monthly or weekly limit (Some percent cc removal from the country income might prevent inflating the income without loss). If countries has only limited CO possibilities it might change or might not change the game.
ePeru is another thing. Underdeveloped country (in my opinion) brings a lot of money on the table. No one can prove if the cc was bought for real money.

So I vote for CO changes, not for CO removal.

#34 Shayco122

Shayco122

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

Signed and completely agree to what you have said

#35 beganija

beganija

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:03 PM

Signed. \o/

beganija.png

FRONT ᴏғ HEROES
ᴍᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴛʀɪᴀᴇ ɴᴏsᴛʀᴀ ʟᴇx

#36 zucchini1

zucchini1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

And remove battle hero medal

#37 UmutVar

UmutVar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 03:17 PM

Before the div system, every player was fighting. New players was fighting with olds and although their contribution was very little they were enjoying the game. Later, the div system was brought and after a while new players are told not to fight. Because gaining exp is harmful?! Slowly new players left fighting and the 'country spirit,team spirit or nationalism' died.

Later CO came and d4 players stopped fighting and waiting for the CO or even big CO. Therefore the battles where more money spent became important. The erepublik got worse.

Finally, epic battles came and now people started to wait big co and epic! 

As people getting far away from the battle field, they are being bored and thinking about quitting the game.

Erepublik was not an individual game and was not liked by lots of players because of this. It was liked because of the TEAM SPIRIT! Without bringing this to game again, I am sorry but the game is about to close.

• Mr. Indigo and muun4o like this

#38 azurthedictator

azurthedictator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationThe Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:58 PM

Before the div system, every player was fighting. New players was fighting with olds and although their contribution was very little they were enjoying the game. Later, the div system was brought and after a while new players are told not to fight. Because gaining exp is harmful?! Slowly new players left fighting and the 'country spirit,team spirit or nationalism' died.

Later CO came and d4 players stopped fighting and waiting for the CO or even big CO. Therefore the battles where more money spent became important. The erepublik got worse.

Finally, epic battles came and now people started to wait big co and epic! 

As people getting far away from the battle field, they are being bored and thinking about quitting the game.

Erepublik was not an individual game and was not liked by lots of players because of this. It was liked because of the TEAM SPIRIT! Without bringing this to game again, I am sorry but the game is about to close.

remove co and add this division system https://forum.erepub...-new-divisions/

• The Baron Samedi likes this

3x MoD eBiH (feb, mar, aug) , 2x Ministar of Imigrations (may, june) , Congressman 2x eBiH - 1x eFra (1984-2075)
Zemljo tisućljetna na vijernost ti se kunem ! Sile koje nasrću na Bosnu umorit će se. Mi se nećemo umoriti ! ŽELJO DO GROBA ! VELIKIM SE BOGOM KUNEMO DA ROBOVI BITI NEĆEMO
Pozdrav domovini !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users