#301 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:31 AM

Innogames and belts, sounds like a western story to me, add some forts and we're set to go :)

unfortunately perma banned there due to admin bs.  yes it was the west.  my original name is even banned there. :D

mh4l.png

#302 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:44 AM

And how the hell would you play you and Trico and 2-3 more players that pay if all the others will leave?

You are nothing more than a troll. You pay to troll not to play so got ahead and do your amazing actions but don't hold your breath to get a round of applause just because you pay to troll. Have I mentioned that you pay to troll? I might have, but just in case you misses it: pay more to troll more.

paying is an option open to everyone.  you guys with the no pay attitude is such cheapskates really.  i wonder if you have  womanz perhaps my guess is not for long as there is nothing woman hate more than an opinionated cheapskate.

the sad thing is that  an african from africa say this to you today a stack cost about a 1/3 to 1/2 i spend on food per day.  i consider it a good thing to pay for a game  as in fact there is very talented ppl working for the game and what is more in a manner it entertains me its like a hobby.  therefore for many reasons and number 1 they also deserve  to get paid like you are paid to work.  they may not always get it right but im certain your not also perfect in what you do.  in fact i hate the freeware concept to death as it has ruined the computing industry.  if i create an awesome app i wont even be able to sell it to normal people at first i would probably need some kickstarter and if its lost in the hay i would probably need to bring it out for free and make a squirting of money by adding crappy ads to it.

life is not fair and unfortunately it is so that the paying customer gets better treatment because at the end of the month the 9 or 18 euro i contribute per month goes to programmer x or project manager y or even to customer relations officer m.  and the wild thing is it is not ruining me financially .  I miraculously survive the loss of 18 dollah per month.  you cheep little .

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 19 March 2015 - 09:46 AM.

mh4l.png

#303 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

tbh non paying customers play the 10 energy per 6 minutes no bombs little energy bars game whilst we play the 40 energy per 6 minutes bombs , energy bars, and free working tickets game.  our complaints are handled by trained professionals and not volunteers mostly by the admins not the moderators.

in tribal wars you could stack 9 builds on the queue for paying.  in railway nation you can assign a route to multiple trains when paying else have to manually assign it which is very laborious.  

in the wesThese are: "more energy", "automation", "higher income", "character bonus", "reset inventory trader", "placate Shaman", "item delivery", "halve waytime", "buy products", "reset traveling fair", and "deposit cash"

in most games i have played the no pay game sucks to an extent and you dont compete at the same level as the paying customers.

unfortunately everything connected to erep labs the company would cost plenty of money and if no one pays like other games i have seen in the past the game simply gets discontinued.

nooneexro if you think about it with only paying customers they get the same money as what they get now.  they can built bots to take the place of non paying customers i don really play a political game so probably wont even notice.  this is the only online game i play and their mods is ok and gameplay is also ok.  

in fact a reward in the west for inviting a shitload of players was your own game world.  which that player could invite others to.  they never delivered on it due to them being full of it but still technically a player who economically brought them a lot of new paying customers could get his own game world.

mh4l.png

#304 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

paying is an option open to everyone.  you guys with the no pay attitude is such cheapskates really.  i wonder if you have  womanz perhaps my guess is not for long as there is nothing woman hate more than an opinionated cheapskate.

Actually you should keep those 10-20 euros to buy extra love packages.

In your case probably only the money allows you to get what most men get for free in bed.

But who am I to tell you how to live your life and what to pay for and what not?

Do as you did it so far. Pay for anything. Even if it's not worth pay it anyway.

And if you want to play this game better you can come to me and I will teach you. But you will have to pay, of course.

Edited by NoOnexRO, 19 March 2015 - 03:44 PM.

• Demonaire and marko_reaper like this

Posted Image

#305 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:37 PM

Learn fromyou. Your just arrogant. As to woman I guess in your caravan you have a jolly old time. And you can probably party for a month with 1 dollah. Your life you like in guessing it will depress me to death if you gave me more anyway. You dont have a real woman just a desperate loser like yourself .

mh4l.png

#306 Teddy beer eBe

Teddy beer eBe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationBrussels, Belgium

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

Girls, can we go back on topic, please ?

#307 NoOnexRO

NoOnexRO

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 07:51 PM

Learn fromyou. Your just arrogant. As to woman I guess in your caravan you have a jolly old time. And you can probably party for a month with 1 dollah. Your life you like in guessing it will depress me to death if you gave me more anyway. You dont have a real woman just a desperate loser like yourself .

RealeaseTheCrappen, you should breath from time to time. It helps with your bowel's movement.

Posted Image

#308 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 19 March 2015 - 08:01 PM

You have no respect with your answer and a demonstration of your short mentality.

to be in the topic  again ; i hope admins will see this dictatorship like a big fail. Maybe they don't read our post, but it's a fact. Big fighters are not participing in the community (for a big part) press, or elections... They fight and for a big part, it's all.

They are more important for battles. When we see laws last days we can see shouts of haters with moqueries... maybe admins prefer to give FP and Bans. Alliances now are nothing ! Where is the strategy ? gamers are in the obligation to repair mistakes of admins.

http://www.erepublik...e--2507456/1/20

Now we have the choice : to see this game dying and just big fighters to take the power of this game, But when dictators will be in place with a strong military power, what will they have in battles if all gamers who are playing for the community are leaving?

Bye bye epic battles, bye bye diplomacy ! Admins must change all things. Elections during a dictatorship, they don't have golds... 

When big fighters will be bored and when gold players will be bored of this game, players who create this community wil not take care about this game.

Edited by Elynea, 19 March 2015 - 08:02 PM.

• NoOnexRO likes this

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#309 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:49 AM

You have no respect with your answer and a demonstration of your short mentality.

to be in the topic  again ; i hope admins will see this dictatorship like a big fail. Maybe they don't read our post, but it's a fact. Big fighters are not participing in the community (for a big part) press, or elections... They fight and for a big part, it's all.

They are more important for battles. When we see laws last days we can see shouts of haters with moqueries... maybe admins prefer to give FP and Bans. Alliances now are nothing ! Where is the strategy ? gamers are in the obligation to repair mistakes of admins.

http://www.erepublik...e--2507456/1/20

Now we have the choice : to see this game dying and just big fighters to take the power of this game, But when dictators will be in place with a strong military power, what will they have in battles if all gamers who are playing for the community are leaving?

Bye bye epic battles, bye bye diplomacy ! Admins must change all things. Elections during a dictatorship, they don't have golds... 

When big fighters will be bored and when gold players will be bored of this game, players who create this community wil not take care about this game.

my dearest elynea your on post 308 time to troll topic is pretty much dead now.  I was just telling hamster p*  that dont always crap on paying customers.  we did not request dictator update and most of us have nt even fought in one which was what i suggested a right to fight in all dictator battles for gold members.  he can request the same for bronze players i dont care.

Girls, can we go back on topic, please ?

im a sea monster and topic is dead  i killed it it will be part of my next movement

RealeaseTheCrappen, you should breath from time to time. It helps with your bowel's movement.

as sea monster i poop rocks.  last good one I called Apuseni.  You should visit my bowel movement.  It would give time and opportunity your mom to clean basement and c* stains on walls basement.  and perhaps to patch your blowup doll.  i hear crying when sveti lana is flat makes your mah and pop worry a lot.

dickie bird

mh4l.png

#310 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 20 March 2015 - 10:46 AM

the only solution is for all gamers to stop to buy their promotions and we will see a result.

If the game is only for big fighters, i never saw in the game player who is lvl 200+ made a regular activity in press.

They have no time to lost for that, i talked with a big figher, he said me (not me wrote my article, i have slaves to do that).

Maybe they don't care what we say it, but i need to continue to say what's wrong, and one day they will say she had reason.

It will be my victory.

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#311 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:53 PM

The problem is not paying customers. Well lets put it in more "correct" terms.

Erepublik is a game that it is OPEN and FREE for everyone. Moreover, all players are supposed to be equal (of course with respect to many things and this does not have to do with "money").

However, players can pay to receive some services. Of course these players help in maintaining the game (they generate direct income for the company behind the development of erepublik).

Not wanting to pay for the game does not make you cheap. Actually it has nothing to do with being cheap. Since the game is built on an open and free basis it is a matter of personal choice to pay or not to pay for something. Also some people might prefer to pay for something that they believe in it (and playing a game does not mean that you are willing to pay/contribute especially when you see that eRepublik team have done some "epic fails"). 

There are people that believe that a paying customer has some additional rights because he is paying. Well, no. The game is made to be open and free, citizens are equal (with respect to many aspects ofcourse). A paying customer pays and receives and additional service. That's it. You give 10 euros and you get packs/gold etc. It is an investment in the game, but it is not something like "I have a subscription" or "I pay to support eRepublik" and therefore demand a special status (officially speaking, unofficially it is always a matter of respect).  The paying player, give an amount of money to have access to some Services and Products.  The paying customer has NO additional rights, he pays and he receives something back, period.

Now to enter a more "philosophical"  part of this discussion. Of course people that pay will say, I pay and I should have some rights or I pay and I support the game etc. Well, this is true, but playing is not the only way of support. Moreover, apart from what you get back for your money the rest is a matter of respect. So I respect people that are actually contributing to the game but this is it. As soon as they start having an attitude like "I pay therefore I demand X Y Z at the expense of the others" well respect is just thrown out of the window. Provide arguments on what you say, and of course at some point the fact that paying customers are paying will be respected.  However, there is also a negative aspect of paying customers. Well, I do not believe that in general players believe that eRepublik is on a good track. The game is less interesting, the developers (or managers) make poor decisions, and in general to community is shrinking (and the wide mass of the community is NON paying customers. But this NON paying customers make the game more vivid and are a "free" advertisement of eRepublik!). So, the problem is that paying customers that will keep paying even when the game is on quite a bad track they do not pass any message to eRepublik team. On one hand, you are supporting them (with obvious things in return) one the other hand, when the situation is quite bad you keep supporting them and some of you even clash with non paying customers. At the same time eRepublik maintains the SAME income flow from the paying customers. Therefore, in that particular case paying customers become a part of the problem. What I am trying to say here is that IF you talk about supporting the game (directly with money) and especially if you are claiming to have additional rights. Then you should also support the game when it takes the wrong turn. And this support for the game sometimes mean to press eRepublik as a paying customer (you have the right for a better product/service and in that case you can see it as an "obligation"). Sometimes it means even stop paying erepublik (yes you will be a bit off target, but who cares if you are on target on a crappy game, that eventually will mean that most of your investment will go to the trash bin)?

So it is not a matter of being cheap or not, not a matter of paying or not. It is a matter of respect since we want to function as a community. 

To avoid any personal comments I do not consider myself as a paying customer but up to a certain extent I consider myself as an active member of the game. At times I had bought stuff from eRepublik (especially when the game became quire hard for new players) both to support the development and for personal interest. However, I have never claimed anything in addition than what I got for my money. (I can argue that it was a rip-off in some cases, but I am not claiming anything community wise with respect to the other players).  I am not really willing to pay money for eRepublik and in general for playing the game BUT I am willing if needed to contribute (even with money) to support the game IF of course there is some positive potential for the developers side. I am not willing to pay anything as  long as the game keeps deteriorating. 

What I do not like at all is the attitude for eRepublik side. And since they lost my respect and they do not do anything to gain it back then it is out of the question paying something to them.

So an easy step from eRep side is to so some good will and do something attitude wise. If they need support it is better saying it openly. (Yes I know they are a business, they are developing a game although it is  COMMUNITY BASED, and I respect their decisions and way of working/ acting. But even in that case I judge them as a customer. If the service sucks I am not willing to pay).

• Demonaire likes this

#312 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:08 PM

The problem is not paying customers. Well lets put it in more "correct" terms.

Erepublik is a game that it is OPEN and FREE for everyone. Moreover, all players are supposed to be equal (of course with respect to many things and this does not have to do with "money").

However, players can pay to receive some services. Of course these players help in maintaining the game (they generate direct income for the company behind the development of erepublik).

too many errors i will chop up what you say 

all players are supposed to be equal.  well they are in most areas but game clearly states that from silver up a player get more loyalty points and a greater bonus percentage when they buy gold.  they also receive bonus lp's they can use to buy more storage etc. furthermore the higher your level the greater the urgency of your tickets.  my tickets are auto marked as urgent.  so yet again we are not equal. also mine is handled by different moderators from you.

this is where i say we must give paying customers more  .  this pales with what you receive in the west.  perhaps a permanent production bonus for gold members up.  but current rewards is not that great.  the rewards is ok but there is no real incentive to reach gold status or silver status.  therefore i would say add strength or production or production and strength bonuses for silver members up or for gold members up.

lets say 5% production and strength training bonus for silver and 10% for gold

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 20 March 2015 - 01:08 PM.

mh4l.png

#313 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:19 PM

Of course these players help in maintaining the game (they generate direct income for the company behind the development of erepublik).

Not wanting to pay for the game does not make you cheap. Actually it has nothing to do with being cheap. Since the game is built on an open and free basis it is a matter of personal choice to pay or not to pay for something. Also some people might prefer to pay for something that they believe in it (and playing a game does not mean that you are willing to pay/contribute especially when you see that eRepublik team have done some "epic fails"). 

There are people that believe that a paying customer has some additional rights because he is paying. Well, no. The game is made to be open and free, citizens are equal (with respect to many aspects ofcourse). A paying customer pays and receives and additional service. That's it. You give 10 euros and you get packs/gold etc. It is an investment in the game, but it is not something like "I have a subscription" or "I pay to support eRepublik" and therefore demand a special status (officially speaking, unofficially it is always a matter of respect).  The paying player, give an amount of money to have access to some Services and Products.  The paying customer has NO additional rights, he pays and he receives something back, period.

lol my tickets are marked urgent yours not. well unless they are somewhere listed on a stock exchange and have shareholders most of their money comes from paying customers.  which means mr mentoris lol) that they have a customer relation department and said customer relation will give them directions how to treat certain players.  and what is more direct them to do steps to ensure that they keep said paying customers..  one builds up a pool of non paying customers as statistically a certain percentage of them will later become paying customers   that is just good business.    and yes your just cheap im entitled to my opinion you to yours.

i think the problem here is your low level of kookaroo ownage. 

mh4l.png

#314 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

Now to enter a more "philosophical"  part of this discussion. Of course people that pay will say, I pay and I should have some rights or I pay and I support the game etc. Well, this is true, but playing is not the only way of support. Moreover, apart from what you get back for your money the rest is a matter of respect. So I respect people that are actually contributing to the game but this is it. As soon as they start having an attitude like "I pay therefore I demand X Y Z at the expense of the others" well respect is just thrown out of the window. Provide arguments on what you say, and of course at some point the fact that paying customers are paying will be respected.  However, there is also a negative aspect of paying customers. Well, I do not believe that in general players believe that eRepublik is on a good track. The game is less interesting, the developers (or managers) make poor decisions, and in general to community is shrinking (and the wide mass of the community is NON paying customers. But this NON paying customers make the game more vivid and are a "free" advertisement of eRepublik!). So, the problem is that paying customers that will keep paying even when the game is on quite a bad track they do not pass any message to eRepublik team. On one hand, you are supporting them (with obvious things in return) one the other hand, when the situation is quite bad you keep supporting them and some of you even clash with non paying customers. At the same time eRepublik maintains the SAME income flow from the paying customers. Therefore, in that particular case paying customers become a part of the problem. What I am trying to say here is that IF you talk about supporting the game (directly with money) and especially if you are claiming to have additional rights. Then you should also support the game when it takes the wrong turn. And this support for the game sometimes mean to press eRepublik as a paying customer (you have the right for a better product/service and in that case you can see it as an "obligation"). Sometimes it means even stop paying erepublik (yes you will be a bit off target, but who cares if you are on target on a crappy game, that eventually will mean that most of your investment will go to the trash bin)?

Beggars make the best philosophers or so they think.  Well I dont agree with all of your negativity.  I pay for an improvement 40 energy each 6 minutes it speeds up the game for me considerably.  working tickets from houses is an idea they partially got from me.  it also improved the game considerably.  we get less for our stuff but still make a bit of money so i cant say the economy is dead or that it has been dead for several years.  i prefer wam clicks as im the best worker ever

nehge5G.png

as provided by my bossman.  basically i have been playing the same game from the start so there is for me nothing wrong with it.

they made it so that all your jobs is auto selected thats 3 clicks instead of 190 atm.  they made it that you kill an opponent in 1 click thats 1 click instead of 4. they allow us to select and deselect all factories.  they introduced further medals which i can complete.  i can still write anything i want and create almost any article i want. they added ways for people to pay for articles. they introduced weekly rankings so that i have some motivation to fight.

a programmer is like a little squirrel he runs the games and think to himself lets just make this easier and does it.  i have listed several positives and can think of only 1 negative as houses was made a positive by the introduction of my change.  and that is dctatorship.  btw i invented the word dictatorshit not lynx so again why are you saying crap such as " credit card player can now buy a country"

To avoid any personal comments I do not consider myself as a paying customer but up to a certain extent I consider myself as an active member of the game. At times I had bought stuff from eRepublik (especially when the game became quire hard for new players) both to support the development and for personal interest. However, I have never claimed anything in addition than what I got for my money. (I can argue that it was a rip-off in some cases, but I am not claiming anything community wise with respect to the other players).  I am not really willing to pay money for eRepublik and in general for playing the game BUT I am willing if needed to contribute (even with money) to support the game IF of course there is some positive potential for the developers side. I am not willing to pay anything as  long as the game keeps deteriorating. 

What I do not like at all is the attitude for eRepublik side. And since they lost my respect and they do not do anything to gain it back then it is out of the question paying something to them.

So an easy step from eRep side is to so some good will and do something attitude wise. If they need support it is better saying it openly. (Yes I know they are a business, they are developing a game although it is  COMMUNITY BASED, and I respect their decisions and way of working/ acting. But even in that case I judge them as a customer. If the service sucks I am not willing to pay).

what dont you like with the game and supply facts it s easy to say the economy is broken and then it comes out you have like 20 rubber plantations which means the economy aint broken your maths is broken.  i think there is a lot of preppy ppl playing they can be sarcastic but dont have much substance.  tell me what is wrong with the game and provide facts to back it up.  

also if nobody pays they discontinue the game which means everything i have invested into my account (more the time) is wasted.  i can get the money back but i cant get the hours back i spend in building up my account.

even dictatorship dont affect the majority of players really.  it targets the cliques the status quo.  destroying the status quo is in most countries needed.  and finally you are putting the game on a pedestal.  its just a classic text based strategy game.  there is zero AI in it there was always just simple game play.  the game never was anything more than a grinder game.  like these facebook games just grind every day at it and you have level 5000 in mob wars for example.  a person with a high tolerance to boredom succeed in it.  i dont know what you guys are talking about really ?  for the 4 years i played nothing has changed really except my economics is now good.  but its the same game you cant take doom version 1 and compare it to the god of war 2 for example.  similarly online games can only provide a simple game with not much depth.  else i wouldnt be here as i dont have the bandwidth for stuff like warcraft online etc..

Edited by Releasethe Krakken, 20 March 2015 - 01:53 PM.

mh4l.png

#315 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:04 PM

too many errors i will chop up what you say 

all players are supposed to be equal.  well they are in most areas but game clearly states that from silver up a player get more loyalty points and a greater bonus percentage when they buy gold.  they also receive bonus lp's they can use to buy more storage etc. furthermore the higher your level the greater the urgency of your tickets.  my tickets are auto marked as urgent.  so yet again we are not equal. also mine is handled by different moderators from you.

this is where i say we must give paying customers more  .  this pales with what you receive in the west.  perhaps a permanent production bonus for gold members up.  but current rewards is not that great.  the rewards is ok but there is no real incentive to reach gold status or silver status.  therefore i would say add strength or production or production and strength bonuses for silver members up or for gold members up.

lets say 5% production and strength training bonus for silver and 10% for gold

Well. players are supposed to be equal. The silver etc that you mention is a reward program for the customers. As I have already said people that pay receive something back. Loyalty program is to award loyal customers. 

About the "urgency" in tickets I also find it quite normal since players with higher experience (more effort,time,resources etc spent) will most probably make more valid tickets. Still I cannot see something contradicting with what I am saying. 

(As far as the second part of your post is concerned this is a big discussion. However, I agree that since the loyalty program rewards do not seem to be enough they should change it (if they want people to invest in the game. but this part I think is out of the scope of what we are discussing.).

#316 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:12 PM

lol my tickets are marked urgent yours not. well unless they are somewhere listed on a stock exchange and have shareholders most of their money comes from paying customers.  which means mr mentoris lol) that they have a customer relation department and said customer relation will give them directions how to treat certain players.  and what is more direct them to do steps to ensure that they keep said paying customers..  one builds up a pool of non paying customers as statistically a certain percentage of them will later become paying customers   that is just good business.    and yes your just cheap im entitled to my opinion you to yours.

i think the problem here is your low level of kookaroo ownage. 

I really cannot get why you are making things personal.  Of course they want to keep paying customers it is part of their business model. I never said that paying customers should not exist (at least since they pre-exist in the game). What I am saying is that eRepublik is an open and free game. Paying money provides some benefits (and being a loyal customer even more till some point). 

But still I cannot see how you answer anything. You just present in more detail a bussiness model. So? 

You might say I am just cheap it is your opinion. 

Also about kookaroo ownage, yes but I am not interested in owning a kookaroo. Also I am not aiming in competing with any top player in eRepublik. So? 

But honestly, why do you make stuff so personal? 

#317 mentoris

mentoris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:27 PM

Beggars make the best philosophers or so they think.  Well I dont agree with all of your negativity.  I pay for an improvement 40 energy each 6 minutes it speeds up the game for me considerably.  working tickets from houses is an idea they partially got from me.  it also improved the game considerably.  we get less for our stuff but still make a bit of money so i cant say the economy is dead or that it has been dead for several years.  i prefer wam clicks as im the best worker ever

nehge5G.png

as provided by my bossman.  basically i have been playing the same game from the start so there is for me nothing wrong with it.

they made it so that all your jobs is auto selected thats 3 clicks instead of 190 atm.  they made it that you kill an opponent in 1 click thats 1 click instead of 4. they allow us to select and deselect all factories.  they introduced further medals which i can complete.  i can still write anything i want and create almost any article i want. they added ways for people to pay for articles. they introduced weekly rankings so that i have some motivation to fight.

a programmer is like a little squirrel he runs the games and think to himself lets just make this easier and does it.  i have listed several positives and can think of only 1 negative as houses was made a positive by the introduction of my change.  and that is dctatorship.  btw i invented the word dictatorshit not lynx so again why are you saying crap such as " credit card player can now buy a country"

what dont you like with the game and supply facts it s easy to say the economy is broken and then it comes out you have like 20 rubber plantations which means the economy aint broken your maths is broken.  i think there is a lot of preppy ppl playing they can be sarcastic but dont have much substance.  tell me what is wrong with the game and provide facts to back it up.  

also if nobody pays they discontinue the game which means everything i have invested into my account (more the time) is wasted.  i can get the money back but i cant get the hours back i spend in building up my account.

even dictatorship dont affect the majority of players really.  it targets the cliques the status quo.  destroying the status quo is in most countries needed.  and finally you are putting the game on a pedestal.  its just a classic text based strategy game.  there is zero AI in it there was always just simple game play.  the game never was anything more than a grinder game.  like these facebook games just grind every day at it and you have level 5000 in mob wars for example.  a person with a high tolerance to boredom succeed in it.  i dont know what you guys are talking about really ?  for the 4 years i played nothing has changed really except my economics is now good.  but its the same game you cant take doom version 1 and compare it to the god of war 2 for example.  similarly online games can only provide a simple game with not much depth.  else i wouldnt be here as i dont have the bandwidth for stuff like warcraft online etc..

" Beggars make the best philosophers or so they think" --> So? And I cannot see the "negativity" that you mention nor the explicit relation with the houses etc.  And I don't say that e.g. credic card players can buy a country etc.

I find many of erepublik moves not so good.  I do not claim that certain ideas are not good. All the examples that you mentioned are good but most of the time they are not enough to keep up playing the game .

As far as the list of things that are not good (or at least not good enough) you are right that I should be more concrete. However, that was not the aim of my post initially (to list everything that I think is bad, or a general tendency of the game etc).  But still I was hoping in discussing in a more "philosophical" (or abstract, or policy oriented if you would like to call it) level about paying and not paying customers and erepublik. To set a framework, based on which we can actually move one to practical talks. Given a framework, many of the points you mention are actually quite valuable.

Btw, I never said that players should stop paying and the lead the game in dying. But I bet you can understand that what I am actually saying is that if people from eRepublik show a drop in their revenues (which won;t make them shut down the game just like that) messages could be passed.  Moreover, I do not want erepublik to change and become something that it is not. I never meant something like that. Improving the game and keeping it interesting is quite different from changing it. 

#318 RyGnwn

RyGnwn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 06:09 PM

If I become Dictator for 60 days, will I get a second True Dictator medal and +50G?

#319 Natster

Natster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:59 AM

Admins don't listen to the players, as soon as an idea is proposed they run away with the idea anyways. They do it inspite of the criticism.... This is another bad update, and another fanagled debacle given to us. Admins, take note: you are making the game worse, not better
  • zafter, plasticola and Dillan Stone like this

#320 eclank

eclank

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 March 2015 - 05:23 PM

Thanks a lot Plato:

http://www.erepublik...tration/Spain/1

http://www.erepublik...tration/Italy/1

• zafter, MaZzA, marko_reaper and 1 other like this