• This topic is locked This topic is locked
346 replies to this topic

#121 Zmajeviti

Zmajeviti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:31 PM

Dictatorship is a fine concept, a legit one as well. Yet, I believe that the one who instigated the coup should bare some responsibilities in case his campaign fails. Also, those who donate the greatest amount of cash and those who make the greatest amount of damage to his cause should be held responsible and get some kind of punishment.

50 percent of income decrease for 30 days, for instance, 50 percent of asset seizure or a 15 days ban should be appropriate fine for a failed attempt do snap the power out of legally elected officials and government.

Plus, I believe that a person who didn't own a citizenship of a certain country for at least 30 days should not be able to start a revolution and "run" for a dictator.

• dodial likes this

#122 darsdm

darsdm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

You can add more medals, like "Revolution/Coup Hero", if you kill 25 enemies during a successfull revolution/coup.

#123 mojov

mojov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:53 PM

If dictator come he/her may intentionally transfer or "launder" money from multi acc. in ORGs before Revolution is successfully.

Then after Revolution the Dictator should be banned rather than that national organization get ban ! Otherwise Countries may lose all organizations !

#124 Yamisuke

Yamisuke

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationUnmei no itaru bashou

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

That would be a nice trick to finally get rid of all National Organisations!

ambassador.gif

#125 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:58 PM

This update be great if only people from a country it self could participate in it, while at the same time Admins would bann multie-account users/makers(and lets be honest that aint gone happen) cause as it stands now pretty much all countries with less than 500 players are doomed.

#126 George Chatzifotis

George Chatzifotis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationGreece - Mcedonia - Thessaloniki

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:12 PM

Will there be any linimum level requirements? For example perhaps the dictator should be an elite citizen, or a certain level and above...

I believe that this feature will help the game in terms of realism and politics, the problem is that it has to be carefully implemented into the game (and in-game social) mechanics...  B)

*Also after reading all the player posts it would be good to add some rules in order for the most powerful Mu's not to be able to do this again and again in different countries and somehow reduce the multi accounts that will be used excessively.... 

Edited by George Chatzifotis, 25 February 2015 - 01:25 PM.

~ Visit our guide about Thessaloniki, Greece!! ~

INTHESSALONIKI_CITY_GUIDE.jpg

Thessaloniki City Guide and Thessaloniki City Guide Blogspot

#127 pamadapa

pamadapa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationePAKISTAN

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:31 PM

What happens with Organizations? Players often right through the use of multi are able to be Country President. Organizations receive Bann and can not be recovered. Because no penalties to those people? blaming others have citizens legally play and lose this valuable tool such as ORGs of a Country and in fact can not be recovered. It is very unfair that not all countries have the same amount of ORGs. This from the "dictatorship" is another example of the inequality in this game and it hurts "small" countries and annoying players who want to play legally and without the use of multiacconuts.-

Hard disagree with "Dictatorship", you (Administrators) when you go to apply something positive? when going to hear what people need and expect the game to be fun again was in the beginning of this game? you are aware that the economy module in eRepublik is ruined?

#128 The Mike

The Mike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:32 PM

http://www.erepublik...field-new/61270

Apparently there is a Coup campaign in London. Why isn't it listed in the wars page? Why can't I see its progress, like any RW campaign I'm not in the country of in which it is taking place? When I try to click the link, a chicken shows up.

#129 dodial

dodial

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

I cannot for the life of me understand why a bunch of seemingly sane people like you fail to understand the right direction you need to take for this game. You are spending unknown hours of time implementing utterly useless changes in the context of the game. Do you really fail to see the self destruct you have on it right now?

As so many have said again and again before this, you need to bring in simple changes that make it more interesting for the masses rather than complex changes that make it biased for a few. Simple things that can bring back players,

1. Monetary control back to eCountry i.e. separate currencies not a single one. This was a huge market & intresting market for non gold buyers that you shut down.

2. Bank companies with loan out funtion

3. Auto supply distribution control in MU.

4. More hierarchy control in MU like brigade unit etc with supply control cascading down the heirarchy.

There loads other if you would only pay attention.

As for this civil war addition, it is going to be an absolute disaster at worst if you dont include CS limitation for fighters and a no impact at best. I struggle to see it having any positive change on the game much like the previous damage accelerator change.

#130 Gnilraps

Gnilraps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:28 PM

I like this a lot.

I am not very sympathetic to those complaining about small countries getting PTO'd. Why shouldn't those who are most active be ruling?

I do think this move, however, is a tacit admission that there are fewer people playing. We don't have enough players to have 5 Legitimate Political Parties in all of these countries. Let's face it, half of the smaller countries are already "pto'd" as it is. Now they can be PTO'd by Dictatorship instead of by CP/Congress.

There is far too much stasis in this game. Months after months go by without any significant upheavals in the major international power centers. This might change all that.

Kudos Plato.

#131 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:31 PM

http://www.erepublik...field-new/61270

Apparently there is a Coup campaign in London. Why isn't it listed in the wars page? Why can't I see its progress, like any RW campaign I'm not in the country of in which it is taking place? When I try to click the link, a chicken shows up.

you need to be locate in the region where is start the coup, it means you need to be located in the region with capital !

#132 marko_reaper

marko_reaper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:36 PM

this is BS update..

You should call it VISA wars

• Dillan Stone likes this

#133 Trifu 01

Trifu 01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:41 PM

I play GF in battle and i lose 95 energy, I win the fight but the damage don't add !!!

what is that??

#134 Marcel the Great

Marcel the Great

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:15 PM

You just destroyed the game.

#135 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

Do you think we haven't ptoers enought? Seriously, i played this game since 2009 i accepted all things from you, but this update is the end to the diplomacy, to AS, to strategy for a country who try to remove ptoers. 

You are removing the strategy with several groups who have money and str to do that.

Now, what's a community for you? Free game ? deception. Don't blame gamers to go out.

Edited by Elynea, 25 February 2015 - 03:27 PM.

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#136 Spir Tus

Spir Tus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

Dear Plato,

I'm concerned about the new dictatorship changes. It's sad to see this game turning into a military game. Only the rich, strong and powerful people will benefit from these changes and become richer, stronger and more powerful while the others will lose their joy in playing this game. With these dictatorship changes you're not only changing ingame stuff, but also touching and changing the communities. There is only attention for a small group of experienced players who pays you a lot of money and the amount of active citizens is decreasing more than ever. 

Please pay attention to what you are doing. You are ruining the game for the new and poor players. With the money you get, you can change the game in a good way, instead of changing the game to get more money. There will be a time when all these bad changes are going to work against you and your profit. 

Spir Tus
Concerned relatively new citizen of the new world. 

• marko_reaper likes this

#137 Stedee

Stedee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:55 PM

I like this a lot.

I am not very sympathetic to those complaining about small countries getting PTO'd. Why shouldn't those who are most active be ruling?

I do think this move, however, is a tacit admission that there are fewer people playing. We don't have enough players to have 5 Legitimate Political Parties in all of these countries. Let's face it, half of the smaller countries are already "pto'd" as it is. Now they can be PTO'd by Dictatorship instead of by CP/Congress.

There is far too much stasis in this game. Months after months go by without any significant upheavals in the major international power centers. This might change all that.

Kudos Plato.

It is simple - it's not about who is active, or better, it's about who has more money - IRL money.

The few actives left in those countries will leave. It will just be more fun for those who are able to become Dictators (and their close friends), and the complete ruin for everybody else. Strong MUs already have the control of the whole military module; now they will have also the control of the political one.

#138 Guest_Dioist_*

Guest_Dioist_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:40 PM

Why are the dictator wars activating Japans MPP's?

#139 Brian Cohen

Brian Cohen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:01 PM

The only dictatorship worth overthrowing is the idiocracy of eReplabs

#140 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:10 PM

Now countries will have to make presidents dictators to be protected from real dictators and this will make the congress useless.

screenshot-414.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users