•     

Photo

Medals To Give Xp :d

medals achievements xp battle medalist d1 fight

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you like the idea?

Medals to give xp

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 03 March 2015 - 03:24 AM

Make medals give xp like 50 xp per medal.

For example: If a player in D1 has 1000 battle hero medals and 100 other medals - give him 55 000 xp :D

half-troll.jpg

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 03 March 2015 - 05:39 AM.

• The Cartjones, lqlqlqlio and Friedrich von Preussen like this

screenshot-414.png

#2 lqlqlqlio

lqlqlqlio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:00 AM

best idea ever!!! ofc, since "dmg" accelerator, which is epic feature!!!

#3 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 14 May 2015 - 09:41 AM

Make medals give xp like 50 xp per medal.

For example: If a player in D1 has 1000 battle hero medals and 100 other medals - give him 55 000 xp :D

i personally approve this

half-troll.jpg

and i personally approve troll too :P

Edited by The Cartjones, 14 May 2015 - 09:45 AM.

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#4 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:51 AM

and also divide strength by 100

#5 tommot

tommot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1567 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 18 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

and also divide strength by 100

How does that relate to a medal?

For more info, look at my wikipage

#6 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

How does that relate to a medal?

Why should only D1 be screwed?
Someone is jealos that D1-D2 get easy medals, so please make them as miserable as we are. Since it seems fair to f*** the only advantage of D1, why not f*** the strength of D4 paper "tanks"? 

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 18 May 2015 - 08:19 PM.

#7 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:43 PM

If they implement this, they can also change the required levels to enter a new division, for example:
Tb6Olv3.png

Only hardcore medalists will be fucked:

wXtF5YJ.png

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 18 May 2015 - 09:52 PM.

screenshot-414.png

#8 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:23 PM

So this is the point - to f*ck the hardcore medalists. Being miserable is acceptable  if you can make the neighbour miserable like you - typical Bulgarian thinking!
Instead of asking some real improvements that will suit you, you ask the stupid admins to make most of D1 and D2 players quit. 
I am a medalist, I have made over 1000 gold in BH medals, actually making easy gold is my only reason to stay in this ditch, most of D1 and D2 are medalists and will also leave immediately. There is only one option to stay - if admins f*** my gold, then they have to f*** your strength!

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 18 May 2015 - 11:24 PM.

#9 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:51 AM

So this is the point - to f*ck the hardcore medalists. Being miserable is acceptable  if you can make the neighbour miserable like you - typical Bulgarian thinking!
Instead of asking some real improvements that will suit you, you ask the stupid admins to make most of D1 and D2 players quit. 
I am a medalist, I have made over 1000 gold in BH medals, actually making easy gold is my only reason to stay in this ditch, most of D1 and D2 are medalists and will also leave immediately. There is only one option to stay - if admins f*** my gold, then they have to f*** your strength!

oh he was escalated quickly :P

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#10 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 19 May 2015 - 07:58 AM

Actually at the beginning this was just a troll suggestion (ya you don't say), but I also want to help new players and players, who didn't go in the "right way". How can I tell a new player that he doesn't have to fight, if he wants to win gold? What will new players think, when they see a guy with 1700 bh medals with their level? They will just quit.

1oYFTCN.png

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 19 May 2015 - 08:01 AM.

screenshot-414.png

#11 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:08 AM

Actually at the beginning this was just a troll suggestion (ya you don't say), but I also want to help new players and players, who didn't go in the "right way". How can I tell a new player that he doesn't have to fight, if he wants to win gold? What will new players think, when they see a guy with 1700 bh medals with their level? They will just quit.

I want to help new players too. What will new players with  think, when they see a guy with 115k. strength compared to their 22,5? They will just quit, no?
 If you truly want to help tne new ones and those who did not went the right way then you would not mind the admins screwing your 3-4 -year efforts on gaining strength. 

Edited by CaHuTaPa, 19 May 2015 - 12:40 PM.

#12 barrows32

barrows32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 February 2024 - 03:58 AM

I want to help new players too. What will new players with  think, when they see a guy with 115k. strength compared to their 22,5? They will just quit, no?
 If you truly want to help tne new ones and those who did not went the right way then you would not mind the admins screwing your 3-4 -year efforts on gaining strength. 

It's natural for new players to be intimidated by experienced players with a significant advantage in terms of medals or strength. However, framing this as a reason for quitting ignores the inherent learning curve in games. Experienced players were once new as well, and seeing them can motivate newcomers to strive for improvement and learn from their experiences.

#13 CaHuTaPa

CaHuTaPa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 27 March 2024 - 06:57 AM

It's natural for new players to be intimidated by experienced players with a significant advantage in terms of medals or strength. However, framing this as a reason for quitting ignores the inherent learning curve in games. Experienced players were once new as well, and seeing them can motivate newcomers to strive for improvement and learn from their experiences.

This was 9 years ago :) 
I was D1 and the guy who started this thread  was jealous because lower divisions were making easy gold, he suggested this "improvement"  many times and pissed me off because the admins were stupid enough to do it, they are good at screwing people. So he was asking them to remove  the only advantage new players have, hence and my response was along those lines concerning the strength of  D4 players 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: medals, achievements, xp, battle, medalist, d1, fight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users