#1 Elynea

Elynea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationNamen

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:11 AM

I don't know if i'm in the right section, but i saw today a lot of bad articles for the dictator against the democracy.

Well my post is not about that, but i don't know if you will like that.(sorry if my english is bad, i speak usually french).

To have more fun in the game why not create mercenaries Unit who will be accepted on a special list in game.

Their goal, fight in RW and help to liberate one region. That could give more fun, more battles for countries who have a lot of regions, and more equality for little countries.

1) A list of mercenaries military unit will be done, damages done in one normal (direct) battle will not count.

2) we have in weekly  Military unit, national (we could add mercenaries).

3) if 3 mercenaries unit hit in the same battle, the first one will have a reward (50% of the bonus economic of this region of the  day), second (30%), 3th (20%). The country who had the region has bonus already from this region occupied. It's not a big amount.

4) They will have a medal for their special unit like citizen and military unit after the weekly challenge.

5) A country could ask the help from those mercenaries (they can pay mercenaries or give supplies).

which goal : No tyranny, but more equality, to boost players who are playing for the community, who like the role of defender.

RW give freedom medals, more battles. Countries who have a lot of regions would defend more their regions, more strategy to keep them and it will give opportunities to little countries to recover easier their regions or not :)

I thought about that after analysis about players, what they really want in this game. They want more challenges, more battles.

Little countries deserve to exist, like big countries must defend what they took before with the power of fighters.

All will have benefits : formers gamers who can have the challenge to restore regions, big countries who are so strong, little countries, mercenaries and all players who like this freedom fighter medal, because they love fight in original region.

Thanks for your attention. I don't know how to make a poll sorry. I don't know if this idea will be pleasant for players.

I hope to see good debates and sure if it would be possible. I try to find solution to have an attractive game without  loss of a treasuary (like dictator in this moment)

It's just one idea. Have fun all.

Edited by Elynea, 04 March 2015 - 01:17 AM.

• tommot likes this

♥-♡-♥ eBelgium ♥-♡-♥ Kristina161  

http://www.erepublik...l--2501677/1/20

#2 Red Stefan

Red Stefan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationMacedonia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:50 AM

Meow :3

sRmPuWA.jpg