1 reply to this topic

#1 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:38 PM

One thing that could help with over production is simply having it more realistic be having "overhead" for example maybe a company now requires a certain amount of electricity to run. this energy could also be a new feature that needs to be produced. Also rent could be another one even if its small like say $1 a day it could be enough to discourage people from buying many factories. or there could be a certain amount of land available based on country size but it could be bought sold and rented out between players. I know they already had something like this but it would be a little different. currently besides taxes the only cost of production is from your inputs and there are no fixed costs. having fixed costs would help the game a bit. and having limited property and/or property taxes could limit the amount that people have anyway. Of course some of these things could be controlled by congress like property taxes or even the max companies that can be owned for example congress would be unable to set it below 10 maximum to prevent corruption. but it certainly would be fun to have an energy aspect to the market that gets produced by power plants or whatever

#2 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:12 PM

Sorry Bro can you delete this topic before PLATO see this ? :unsure:

We don't win nothing not because have too many factory's is because nobody need Q1 Weapons to Q6 Weapons

and Q7 is the only factory what we can win some money :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users