• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CFovetS

CFovetS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Military Units should have dedicated storage, It's been suggested forever, and most people tend to agree about that.

If this ever happens, I think there should be the availability of supply based Campaign Orders for MU members.

For example, as MU Commander i can set a max supply of 25 (or more, just an example) q7 weapons for a battle. If a member accepts the CO, and does 250 hits they would deplete their share of the supplies. If another member does 100 hits, then they get 10 of their 25 max weapons. This is a very fair way to supply. It gives military unit members the potential to gather the same amount of "pay" because it's not based off of strength like the current currency CO option. This concept could also allow food as a payment as well.

• Francky Manchester, jkeller4000, Alias Vision and 1 other like this

#2 Francky Manchester

Francky Manchester

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 04:48 AM

I agree with you.

• jkeller4000 likes this

In eRepublik since beta, baby!

Commander at eVenezuelan Army

Councillor at Partido Comunista de eVenezuela

#3 jkeller4000

jkeller4000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Locationminnesota

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:45 PM

this would be good! however,  i think to get items into the storage they can only be donated.  i do not want mu's to be able to access the markets directly.  

just like the combat order funds.  no access to monetary market just donations to the mu and they can only be taken out through issuing combat orders. 

however the storage should be limited.  like 10 per person of the mu, and can be increased by buying storage sheds. 

storage sheds could be produced with a new factory. and new raw material only one location in Australia. :)  just so not too many can be produced! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users