•     

Photo

How Make Economy Better Without Losing Money (Best For Admins And I Think For Us)

Econome Upgrade Company Best for Plato and for Us Weapon Company Food Company Divisons Uranium Atomic Bombs Rockets Balance

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you think it is good ideas?

Do you think it is good ideas?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

Ok i worked on little idea that will make economy a little better and very help for new players, also admins don't lose any money from it.

My idea is make Weapons and Food different for every Divison, what i mean?

Division 1 is company of Food and Weapon of Q1, Division 2 is company Q2 and Q1, Division 3 is Q3, Q2, Q1 and Division 4 is Q4, Q3, Q2, Q1.

Weapons dmg percent will be this:
50% = Q1
100% = Q2
150% = Q3
200% = Q4

Food energy will be this:
5 Energy = Q1
10 Energy = Q2
15 Energy = Q3
20 Energy = Q4

Pictures:
lPBrcG8.png

EPKl61d.png

The upgrade for companies almost not changed, pictures:

tG2qY4P.png

4yMoslz.png

What about rocket companies?

I don't know... Maybe make the rocket company something like "Uranium" that citizens can donate it to country and the Country President can lunch atomic bomb (1 in 24 hours) into battle to help allies or the country he CP in.

(I want to add that it will be Country DMG and not considered as Citizen DMG, so you will still get your BH/CH.)

It can be 4 levels of DMG:

How you noticed every lvl it X2 than previous one and the ammount of "uranium" needed also will be X2.

What about the compnies citizens have now?

I don't know... I do not own any idea now... Maybe just change it to the new compnies you will add or dissolve the compnies and citizens will get for that something, maybe Work Tickets or Gold...

Edited by Kami Neko, 07 March 2015 - 01:46 PM.

#2 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Non-viable.

If the problem in a offer-demand market spectrum is the oversupply, the worst option available to apply is to eliminate quality options in the offer and to fragment the demand.

The real question is: How do we enhance the demand?

Edited by Demonaire, 07 March 2015 - 02:05 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:17 AM

Non-viable.

If the problem in a offer-demand market spectrum is the oversupply, the worst option available to apply is to eliminate quality options in the offer and to fragment the demand.

The real question is: How do we enhance the demand?

You already have answer in my idea, the only possibly and good way is what i suggested.

You have Q1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 but no one buy it, maybe someone for rocket but not much. There is no any balance between new player, medium or hard player. It is the real problem of the game.

#4 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:46 PM

It can be 4 levels of DMG:

How you noticed every lvl it X2 than previous one and the ammount of "uranium" needed also will be X2.

What about the compnies citizens have now?

I don't know... I do not own any idea now... Maybe just change it to the new compnies you will add or dissolve the compnies and citizens will get for that something, maybe Work Tickets or Gold...

Hell Yes The small Big Bomb here 250 Million  A bATTLE HERO o.O

The Big one a Campaign Hero o.O

Economy fixed in 1 second

Q1 Weapon 25cc xD

#5 Kami Neko

Kami Neko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:44 PM

Hell Yes The small Big Bomb here 250 Million  A bATTLE HERO o.O

The Big one a Campaign Hero o.O

Economy fixed in 1 second

Q1 Weapon 25cc xD

Do you even read what I wrote?

It's not DMG of Citizen is of Country, so it will act only on the bar and not in the battle. I mean if you have 249,000,000 million DMG and some CP lunch Rocket of 250M to help the side you fight for you will still get the BH/CH because it is "Support DMG" and not considered as Citizen DMG.

• G.W.JUNIOR likes this

#6 G.W.JUNIOR

G.W.JUNIOR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 10:54 PM

Do you even read what I wrote?

It's not DMG of Citizen is of Country, so it will act only on the bar and not in the battle. I mean if you have 249,000,000 million DMG and some CP lunch Rocket of 250M to help the side you fight for you will still get the BH/CH because it is "Support DMG" and not considered as Citizen DMG.

Sorry now i see

Great idea

a sort of nuclear weapon

you just have to send the info small by small

for get better results

you know

we not read all really just the big points

:wacko:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Econome, Upgrade Company, Best for Plato and for Us, Weapon Company, Food Company, Divisons, Uranium, Atomic Bombs, Rockets, Balance

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users