14 replies to this topic

#1 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

All i see recently are either things you can buy, or missions and updates designed to make people spend money. 

I belief the majority of the players of this game have been very clear in what they really want to see some changes in and overwhelmingly clear about ​FIX THE ECONOMY but no, what we get is give us your money, money please, money plox money money money pay pay pay... we so poor please money.. buy your gold here just xx euro.. plox money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money.

How about this you guys stop being greedy and actually start listen to the players and stop letting the game die as fast as it does, and yea players leave also case they are bored, than again this game has become very very boring, only thing left in the game is fight, and unless your strong that is pretty pointless, and there is no way to ever get strong cause going from 0 to 50.000 strength just means everyone that now has 50.000 more strength as you, very likely has that to by the time you get to 50.000 strength and  so game hasn't changed your still weak. And btw if you think that ooh well lets sell packets so people can get more strength cause that will sell. Sure it will sell, it will also chase of all the remaining players that currently are quite strong. 

So how about stop being greedy get your thumbs out of your asses and start working on the economy, and ps if you say we did the houses.. yea that only broke the economy even more so that wasn't a fix that was a screw up.

Sincerely, 
a 5.5 year old erep player

• Citizen 2806484 and Shayco122 like this

#2 AndreasIsaksson

AndreasIsaksson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAdmingraveyard

Posted 10 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

Indeed,

signed by a 7 year old erep player

• Citizen 2806484 likes this

#3 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 10 April 2015 - 03:32 PM

Erepublik every morning
erepublik.com/en/article/2515196

Edited by LIKE A B0SS, 10 April 2015 - 03:32 PM.

screenshot-414.png

#4 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 04:19 PM

Agreed.

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#5 perilouspanther

perilouspanther

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:30 PM

You're so feckin right m8...SUE PLATO AND HIS GREEK ARSEHOLES

#6 perilouspanther

perilouspanther

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:31 PM

All i see recently are either things you can buy, or missions and updates designed to make people spend money. 

I belief the majority of the players of this game have been very clear in what they really want to see some changes in and overwhelmingly clear about ​FIX THE ECONOMY but no, what we get is give us your money, money please, money plox money money money pay pay pay... we so poor please money.. buy your gold here just xx euro.. plox money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money.

How about this you guys stop being greedy and actually start listen to the players and stop letting the game die as fast as it does, and yea players leave also case they are bored, than again this game has become very very boring, only thing left in the game is fight, and unless your strong that is pretty pointless, and there is no way to ever get strong cause going from 0 to 50.000 strength just means everyone that now has 50.000 more strength as you, very likely has that to by the time you get to 50.000 strength and  so game hasn't changed your still weak. And btw if you think that ooh well lets sell packets so people can get more strength cause that will sell. Sure it will sell, it will also chase of all the remaining players that currently are quite strong. 

So how about stop being greedy get your thumbs out of your asses and start working on the economy, and ps if you say we did the houses.. yea that only broke the economy even more so that wasn't a fix that was a screw up.

Sincerely, 
a 5.5 year old erep player

Words of wisdom :)

#7 LORDDEMOS

LORDDEMOS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 06:56 PM

wel i understand that they want money and need money for this game because games are very costly to make and mantain

but being to greedy is what kills of a game so then players don't buy any more and they make more events to try to make the money that they want

when in fact it keeps players from spending more events is less money beter events is more money

#8 djirtsdew

djirtsdew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 08:40 AM

I agree with the message that nothing seems to be done to improve the economy, while that is the worst pillar of the game at the moment.

But in terms of military: going from 100 to 50000 strength vs. going from 50000 to 100000 strength means instead of needing 500 times as many hits to do the same amount of damage, you only need 2 times as many hits.

And another 50000 strength later (100000 vs 150000) you only need 1.5 times as many hits.

In the long run everyone gets a fair chance to beat any other player. And in the shorter run: wait until you have a decent strength, and then start fighting. Thanks to the division system it's not too bad for new players. They are typically not fighting the 100k+ strength players, but players with an average of (I guess) around 20000 strength.

The one thing to be noticed however: on the short term players have to start waiting to have any influence in battles. Any strength below 1000 is quite insignificant also in D1. And to get to that strength level requires at least a month (unless you start at the right day, and invest a lot of RL money in a game you haven't played yet, which sure souns stupid)... That sure sounds like a boring start. So it would be nice if the game had something to offer the newer players, so that they don't quit early on.

Because that definitely is a wasted opportunity, also in terms of revenues. 10000 players paying a few euros should be just as important to you as 100 players paying a few hundred euros. And definitely: these new players keep the game alive. If the player count keeps decreasing, those wealthy players will not keep playing.

#9 Flaco Jimenez

Flaco Jimenez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 11 April 2015 - 12:50 PM

Here is a thoughtful and valid suggestion. 

Start your own game. 

Also Hitler. 

o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ o/ 

Edited by Flaco Jimenez, 11 April 2015 - 12:58 PM.

• BOUD1CCA likes this

1029831-1.png

To a kid lookin' up to me , Life ain't nothin but bitches and money. 

Warrior/Poet: Ice Cube. 

#10 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:53 AM

I have started playing Astro Empires again - I must be getting desperate.

And I find the Goons have started up there again :(    The fates hate me

• Flaco Jimenez likes this

#11 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 14 April 2015 - 02:52 PM

tbh gypsys die without money or persueing money.

mh4l.png

#12 Tokihanatsu Shibou

Tokihanatsu Shibou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNippon

Posted 17 April 2015 - 12:12 AM

Mystery_of_Roma18897.jpg

"Me love you longtime" ~Papillon Soo Soo

#13 BOUD1CCA

BOUD1CCA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • LocationAntartica

Posted 19 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

I wonder that as well as the, no doubt, fascinating topics of Hitler & Furries, there should be one about Gypsys.

It would add to the fascination of "Off Topic"   the one area that keeps eRepublik alive \o/

#14 Releasethe Krakken

Releasethe Krakken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • LocationSouth of the clouds and north of the wind

Posted 20 April 2015 - 08:32 AM

I wonder that as well as the, no doubt, fascinating topics of Hitler & Furries, there should be one about Gypsys.

It would add to the fascination of "Off Topic"   the one area that keeps eRepublik alive \o/

you would get banned to death.  one word they hate is gypsies .  also typing "regina" 5 times randomly in posts will get you perma banned here. 

mh4l.png

#15 Fosite

Fosite

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 01:50 PM

exp inhibitor, REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! that is what you people came up with... a GDM exp Inhibitor.. how about next buy now level 200 instantly, or why not sell strength by the 10.000 or hell why have wars pay now 1000$ and your country takes over which ever other country you want it to.... all this greed is destroying the gad game  :angry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users