#1 HosZ

HosZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

Hello Mr. Plato.

I would like to convey some good suggestions for this game, which is:

Divide the divisions based on age and experience, not like now only based on experience, but on the basis of age and experience, his example, we provide a benchmark level 35 is the normal level for division one, and his age one year. so for example I joined eRepublik January 2015, I continued to fight until the end of three months I reached level 35, I did not immediately go up a division but my time to go up a division in shortening the half of the original time to six months, so I have gone up to division two in June.

For the same case, for example me within one year do not reach level 35, in January 2016 I had climbed to the second division. so I was not able to withstand the experience in order not to go up a division.

Perhaps the only suggestion I can say, over and lack I apologize, thank you for reading my advice and I ask that my suggestions can be considered, I thank you for your willingness to read my letter.

Regards – HosZ

People Of New World 

• I am The Best23 and Alexandre Debord like this

#2 Citizen 2806484

Citizen 2806484

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Locationur mom

Posted 03 May 2015 - 06:32 PM

• • •

People Of New World 

Since when you are us?

screenshot-414.png

#3 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 07:44 PM

I actually really like this idea and I wish I had thought of it. It is fair and will be the best way to do it. I say don't involve experience at all just the age. So the only problem is needing to adjust the divisions every once in awhile like currently. So you could have players less than 1 year are division 1, and each year for the next division so division 4 would be players 4 years old in game or older. 

The other way you could do it is complicated and messy a bit but you would divide them evenly based on how old they are. For example if there were 1000 players you would have 250 in each division no matter what. Then you simply take the 250 youngest and put them in div 1 and so on. The problem is that it is always changing so some people would be moving back and forth between divisions. This might not be bad but it is the only thing i can think of. 

I would support this!

• HosZ likes this

#4 The Cartjones

The Cartjones

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationPrivate Island with an Airstrip and a Yacht

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

Regards – HosZ

People Of New World 

Well, we would approve that

Signature removed. Please follow the rules, as defined in the Rules.

Well not really... I love being creative.

#5 CheetahCurtis

CheetahCurtis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:13 AM

I actually really like this idea and I wish I had thought of it. It is fair and will be the best way to do it. I say don't involve experience at all just the age. So the only problem is needing to adjust the divisions every once in awhile like currently. So you could have players less than 1 year are division 1, and each year for the next division so division 4 would be players 4 years old in game or older. 

The other way you could do it is complicated and messy a bit but you would divide them evenly based on how old they are. For example if there were 1000 players you would have 250 in each division no matter what. Then you simply take the 250 youngest and put them in div 1 and so on. The problem is that it is always changing so some people would be moving back and forth between divisions. This might not be bad but it is the only thing i can think of. 

I would support this!

What you said about only using age wouldn't work. We would have level 25 players fighting against level 200 players. Some people (quite a lot recently I have noticed) leave the game for a year or two and then come back to play on their same account, so they would be a very low level (and strength) compared to people who stayed for those years. It wouldn't really make it much more even compared to how it currently is. At least with levels you can roughly work out how long someone has actually been actively playing which is a better indicator of strength/tank-ness.

That's the main problem with using age, but the original idea HosZ might be able to work a little better. 

• I am The Best23 and jkeller4000 like this

AddJamaica_zpsb400a626.png

Add Caribbean Countries to eRepublik: http://tinyurl.com/kfrslg9

​I also eat babies and push elderly people off cliffs.

#6 I am The Best23

I am The Best23

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 12:56 PM

Good point I didn't think of that. It would screw those players so maybe strength is the way to go. Either way you go this will never be perfect though and those who leave for a year or 2 usually don't do much fighting anyway.

• jkeller4000 likes this

#7 HosZ

HosZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

Since when you are us?

It looks like you did not read clearly what I mean, I mean is, I, One New World Population ..

I Explaining that I am one of the residents of the new world.

Not that I represent all residents sound, the new World.

Do you understand?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #Military, #Divide, Division, Age, Level, Experience, #Soldier, #indonesia, #New World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users