•     

Photo

Rw Disabled By Ne, Dow And As

resistance wars natural enemy military suggestion airstrike declaration of war rw ne as dow

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Demonaire

Demonaire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 10:34 PM

The truth is: I don't know why am I still making a suggestion that the admins will never read or implement it. But anyway...

My proposal: the feature of rising a resistance war in a country's territory will be disabled if a natural enemy, declaration of war or airstrike law is active.

Example: if country A approves NE/DoW/AS law against country B and country A conquers territories, those country B territories can't be liberated by resistance wars as long as that law (and the military campaign) is still active. But, in the same way, if country B counterattack and conquer country A territories, those territories can't be liberated by RW neither as long the campaign is active.

Of course, there still be possible that citizens supporting country B raise RW in country C territories conquered by country A as distractors from campaign between A and B.

In that mode, the campaigns will be fought without distractions such as RW embedded in the campaign. Besides, this would enter in the thinking of Bonte and their henchmens to use more VISA for win over campaign with epic battles without damage drained-

Great idea, huh? :ph34r:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \('0')/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back.
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Tokihanatsu Shibou

Tokihanatsu Shibou

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationNippon

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

It would be better if Resistance Wars lead to the creation of autonomous Nations, like they thought they were back in Beta.

"Me love you longtime" ~Papillon Soo Soo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resistance wars, natural enemy, military, suggestion, airstrike, declaration of war, rw, ne, as, dow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users