• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lucho4444

lucho4444

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 09:44 AM

Good morning: I am running the Congress of Argentina with the intention to propose a change of strategy at regional and international level, I think even if perhaps politically incorrect to say that it is a strategic mistake to struggle in Latin America with Chile and in Europe with England, perhaps the classic rivalry always fun and resolutely to support Argentina in these attacks, but I think we should first take control of all America and not fight in Chile.

The basics are the following, there are large areas like the US that have many resources and which we have no borders so if we make an agreement with Chile offering them a place to expand their territory and respect we could concentrate on taking all America center for use as a base to invade US command.

Having the US territory we would provide resources and geopolitical position superior, we must rethink the national targets, considering getting more resources and more international influence I propose to maintain the territories of Europe or negotiate as part of support also agree with chili leave a follow-up period of peace prepared in case of rupture of relations.

Invasion of Central American countries to use as a base to US control.

I take my proposal to Congress to be discussed. Greetings. Lucho4444

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenos dias: Me postulo al congreso de Argentina con la intencion de proponer un cambio de estrategia a nivel regional e internacional, considero aunque sea quiza politicamente incorrecto decirlo que es un error estrategico el batallar en latinoamerica con chile y en europa con Inglaterra, quiza la rivalidad clasica sea divertida y siempre apoyo decididamente a la Argentina en esos ataques, pero creo que deberiamos en primer lugar tomar el control de toda america y no pelear en chile.

Los fundamentos son los siguientes, existen amplios territorios como los de EEUU que tienen muchos recursos y de los cuales no tenemos fronteras por lo que si nosotros hacemos un acuerdo con chile ofreciendoles un lugar para expandirse y respetar su territorio podriamos concentrarnos en tomar todo centro america para usar como base de comando para invadir EEUU.

Tener el territorio de EEUU nos proveeria de recursos y una posicion Geopolitica superior, debemos replantearnos los objetivos nacionales, en vista de conseguir mayores recursos y mas influencia internacional propongo mantener los territorios de europa o bien negociarlos como parte del apoyo, asimismo pactar con chile y dejar un periodo de seguimiento de la paz preparados en caso de ruptura de relaciones.

Invasion de paises de centroamerica para usar como base al control de EEUU.

Llevare mi propuesta al congreso para que sea debatida. Saludos. Lucho4444

#2 pacifyer

pacifyer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

Sounds legit to me, VOTED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users